News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

opening the multiverse with pure speed in acceleration?

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Mage

So...  we've all prolly heard the saying, an ancient wish for good fortune, 'god speed, brave knight' or such, god speed, anyway.  Have you ever heard that Divine Speed or that Speed Is Divine, so that we can effectively accelerate and focus any intensity or plane of reality that we want?

I've done a lot of thinking about this.  I used to be fast, I worshiped things like Sonic The Hedgehog and The Flash.  I thought that speed was next to divinity, and then years later, after entering the Internet, totally forgot!  I have to wonder, if in meditation we learn how to STOP, to come to a full stop, without exploding, then, we begin to accelerate, can this effect the chakra?  And if we accelerate without limit or concern for the realities in our way, can we ascend by Divine Speed Alone?

If we are sitting still, and we accelerate our chakra, this should open them up.  It's not about moving our bodies fast, and walking like a lunatic or running and skipping everywhere we go.  True, when you get so far up on the dimensional magnitude of velocity, you can do those things with ease.  And the trick to this is to do it in a pure way, free of violence or disdain for enemy vampires or anything that has been leeching your speed and trying to slow you down and close your multiverse.

Is this really true?  Here is my experience.  Last night, after the key realization of Divine Speed, I began to lay in bed and simply focus an increase of internal velocity.  Soon, I was drifting into sleep, yet, my awareness remained open to the external world.  After a little more of this, I entered some kind of chaotic dream world, and was faintly aware of cartoon liches and apes and Goku from Dragon Ball Z.  Then all of these merged into one singular character, and shortly after that, I was cut off from my sub conscious and drifted into the dreamless, abyssal type of sleep.

The increase of focus on speed was definitely something that boosted me up.  Now, if we, by virtue of Holy Spirit, Creator Force, the Source, or Essence, whichever you might call it, if we have the ability to generate energy simply by internal focus as an increase of speed, meaning, that we accelerate and open our dimensions to their limit, then we can prolly use that energy to manifest things through visualization.  Perhaps that is why they feed a guy like me such terrible drugs, to stop, crush, and close my chakra entirely.  (I certainly have no faith in those psychology people, I've seen more than their limitation factor world of animal torture and constitution breaking harassment). 

So I am very excited to begin my meditation, first, by stopping completely, then, to accelerate my entire chakra system at once.  Perhaps, sex chakra is intensity, second is attraction, third is power, and so on.  I have to go suddenly, but give it a try!  It could by the direct, self willed, energetic transformation and ascendence to Divinity that many are seeking!
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Jdeadevil

Were you drunk when you made this thread as-well?

Sorry, couldn't resist.  :-D