News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The light at the end of the tunnel

Previous topic - Next topic

somnium

I had overdosed and found myself floating in a black void. There was nothing around me except darkness. I was bodyless. I looked around me and as i looked i saw many points of light behind me. They looked like stars in the night sky. As I watched they traveled to me and then past me, around me, and then converged to a single point in front of me. I watched the light as it approached me, and I approached it. It was as if i was being swept to it. As it approached i hesitated as i was a little scared. A female voice then said to me "don't be scared it is what you want." (I had previously intended to see the source) As I scanned the light my body told me that it was beautiful, i could sense it, and when i did my body jumped into the light with its own volition. I exploded then and an awareness filled me of the most intense and beautiful energy I have ever known. I saw that creation has created everything, ever possibility and dimension. All at once and forever. I saw that everything had succeeded. Yet at the same time everything had failed and has been destroyed. It created a perfect balance of life and death. Creation and destruction. I saw that creation had created everything and that death had destroyed everything, bringing everything together again the beginning and the end. I saw that all this was occurring simultaneously. Every possible outcome of life was happening all at once. It was pure will. The will for anything and everything at any time. It was heaven. The light was explosions of pure creation. They would explode then i would be back in the darkness, then again the light would hit me and my awareness would again be filled. It was almost too much to bear. My normal awareness was gone everytime the light hit me. Then back in the darkness. It was splendid! As they revived me I had a hard time coming to, and kept going back into the light then back into my body, and back and forth. Eventually i was stabled and I remained in my body. Before i left the light i knew i could come back to it and would someday.

All things have their life, and all things meet their death. It is this cycle that ensures everything ventures out and returns the the great source of all that is in creation. The death of all things ensures that all is collected, upon its completion of life. This is why death has been referred to as the reaper of the harvest of life. There is a place where all things unite, where all things have completed its journey, where all of life has been completed. It could be called the death of all things. This place is the beginning and the end of life. It holds within it the potential to become all things, anything, and yet is unformed. At the same time it has become all things simultaneously. It is a place of endless incarnations. For in the journey of life we have accomplished all things, all possibilities. It is an eternity in one moment. The beginning and the end of time.

Szaxx

The universal oneness. To be everything and all.
It's indescribable.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

somnium

I should add that it was a shamanistic power plant that i had ingested. It was called the amanita muscaria, and is said to show people the light of god, and bring to them great power. I took it as a part of a shamanistic ritual to expand my perceptions. It is said that the spirit of plants holds great perceptions that mankind usually will not experience until the apprentice ingests the plant. So i was a little experimental.

somnium

It is the same concept regarding energy, or atoms, fusion and fission. The separation of atoms, or the splitting of atoms, and the re-merging of atoms. The same concept that exists within conception, or birth. Fusion and fission is observed naturally within the environment. Just as procreation and death are visible. The only thing to realize is that death is a natural fusion that takes place, whereas birth(conception) is a natural form of fission. The two together at the same time gives birth to perpetual motion, or eternity. An eternity of both creates every conceivable reaction possible.

somnium

I believe that with active controlled shifts of awareness we can change ourselves into anything, The first step to expanding awareness of memory is to assimilate a higher knowledge of memory. Assuming that the expanded knowledge is active. And what i mean is that you expand your knowledge of memory your memory will increase as well. Your memory will become a pattern onto which you project. To expand memory is then just to expand awareness. I think that with potential any pattern of memory can be perceived.

The source of creation exist as a two way flow, to and from your awareness. It continuously expands and contracts. like everything in the universe. The collecting force of creation is an awareness of creation. It witnesses everything that occurs in reality. It is like a perfect record that exists of even every thought that you have in you head. As you embody this awareness you see it in effect, and can relate or channel this awareness. As the expanding force progresses so does the contracting force. This contracting force places every moment of time inside a single moment. With this active awareness one can effectively access every point in time. It it no longer just a memory of events. but an active bridge, activated by the focus of your attention and intent. This is where memory and time travel merge.

The expanding force is a fission. It grows and divides, expands, and at the same time contracts through fusion. Fusion unites these particles.The contracting force unites all points of time, all awareness. The contracting force is the collection of expanded particles(through fission and fusion which creates molecular cohesion), the collection of expanded awareness.

Szaxx

I see that you've noticed a pairing of forms. Be it energy or some chemical bond its formed by pairs.
The early one commonly known is the yin and yang.
The expanded awareness must be paired too. Perhaps at present it's this physical existance. Everything is reduced, compressed and unreactive in comparison to the non physical realities. An inner or lesser state v the outer or wider reality.
Is our being here rrquired to keep the equilibrium?
Memory, simply remembering everything of the ambience of a NPR is enough to transfer your concious awareness away from your body to this reality. Familiarity, as memory has recorded, is expanded by being expanded from this physical primary state.
Interesting though exercise.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.