News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

There are other universes

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzi

I read on a website that a guy had obe.
He saw a planet with people on snowboards.

I listened to a tape about a guy who saw a planet with guys who go on snowboards or this was a story.
This is when I was a kid.

Xanth

There are an infinite number of "realities" out there.

As a place of understanding to start... this world we all experience on a daily basis, during our "waking hours", is what we call the "physical reality".
This reality is one of the infinite number of "realities" one can experience.

A snow-filled reality is quite within the realm of possibility to exist out there.

ArchetypalDreamer

About a decade ago I was reading up on shamanism; I can't remember exact details (where, when, etc) but it seems to be a commonly held belief within such circles that there is indeed an infinite number of realities; allegedly our consciousness can transcend this reality and enter another, ultimately becoming aware on new levels either simultaneously or exclusively. In other words, you can 'leave' this place and venture into another - permanently. Or so it is said.

Fascinating subject. Alas, my own consciousness is nowhere near that level of evolution  :-P

Szaxx

Perhaps it is. You are here and can easily travel to many other realities some of which bear no correlation to the physical. These are purely energetic in nature and once witnessed you want to remain within.
As the physical is your primary reality you return by nature of this.
Once this terminates, the possibility increases by many magnitudes.
What you percieve isn't all there is.
Itmay be that evolution is slowly showing us the way forwards by our visiting these other realities. Life here may be a sort of platform where we start to experience new realities while we learn other required aspects of the whole.
Those visited being based on our achievements and where we'd match the environment.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Jazzi

Stillwater

A friend once got cross with me for suggesting there might be other "universes", because the word itself was defined as the totality of existence, and it really only made sense for there to be one totality of existence (by this understanding, the term "multiverse" would be an oxymoron). But that is just semantics that arises from scientists naming something not known to be the universe thusly, perhaps quite prematurely.

I am not certain whether the number is actually infinite or not (who knows or can say for sure), but all indications are that not only is the reality we occupy vast beyond imagining, but that there are unknowably many other realities out there. So I guess that is infinity as far as mere human conception is concerned, as humans aren't equipped to internalize the idea of 1 followed by a billion zeroes, as it may turn out to be.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

AAAAAAAA

Facts don't cease to exist just because people ignore them. With that being said, as well as other realities, there are also other universes. Other people, other technologies... other life, etc., etc. I know. I've been there to see them.

Stillwater

QuoteFacts don't cease to exist just because people ignore them.

I don't think I understand the context of this statement. Which fact being ignored in particular did you mean?

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Stillwater on July 14, 2014, 13:33:16
I don't think I understand the context of this statement. Which fact being ignored in particular did you mean?

Nothing yet that was said. I just wanted to put that in there in case anyone wanted to post here claiming that other universes didn't exist. I know there's a few of those people on this forum.

Rakkso

Of course there are multiple universes my friend, just as IMO we are multidimensional beings(meaning we can access multiple realities), we are just not well educated since kids on how to do this. :-)

Stillwater

QuoteNothing yet that was said. I just wanted to put that in there in case anyone wanted to post here claiming that other universes didn't exist. I know there's a few of those people on this forum.

Ahhh, ok. I think we do have a few people who embrace materialism on the forum, but even those people would probably be a little silly to discount the possibility of other universes as theories like the "Multiverse" purport there to be ( the semantic language issue I brought up aside).

raditus

Someone I chatted to a couple of years ago said there were multiple multiverse, each with a common theme running through each one. They then likened it to filling many glasses with groups of marbles of one color, each color group in a different glass. The main color/design group in each glass would be the 'common theme'.

They said that each reality within a multiverse had this common theme running through it and that each reality in that multiverse had this common theme, but in different varying ways.