News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Time travel.

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharpe

I read the last post about time travel and if someone has more knowledge I'd like to ask a question.
If you were to travel through a wormhole to a different galaxy and then wait an hour then get back to earth.
How would this make you travel time?
I understand that light takes time to get here, but the matter itself is going just as fast as it goes here right?
Traveling into the future seems resonable but traveling in the past seems impossible.

ismusa

Yes Sharpe, thats true.  Travelling into the past is impossible.  Only a hologram image of the past can be seen and not a real reality.  Travelling faster than light doesn't mean travelling back to the past.  Time is only in our minds, it is not an actual dimension as some people think.  Theres only an infinity of now.  If I were to suddenly disappear from here and appear a billion lights years away and wait a year and come back here time would still be the same.    God exists in the now, thats why they say he has no beginning and no end.  It is possible for something to just exist, it is possible for consciousness to just simple exist.  Nothing can be something and something can be nothing.   My theory on God is that he was the first consciousness and whatever he believed he can do came to exist, maybe all of this is just like the matrix and if he thinks of something to exist it comes to existence.  Muslims believe that angels were given the ability to breath life into embryos after 40 days of development.  Angels are made up of light or some form of light or energy we are not aware of.  If something is powerful enough it can bring anything into existence simply by believing it is possible.  It's all about believing.  The whole universe is under the control of thought/consciousness.

SnakeDoctor

its impossible to go faster than the speed of light. even if we got to light speed, 1. the human body cannot take the G-force 2. there is not enough projection material on this planet to make a space craft reach those speeds.

if we did manage to some how get up to the speed of light, and managed to survive. we wouldn't survive long going that speed. it would take a long time to slow down. IF we managed to not slam into anything (IE a planet) and obliterate both the object and the crew. since (if i remember correctly) you would have infinite mass. or something like that.

Sharpe

That's why there are wormholes.
Fixes both the problems, but adds a new one: where can we find one?
The going faster than time is a bit too far-fetched for my taste.
I say we keep it simple and put some more time in cryogenic freezing.
Mostly noticable is that the universe is build on progress so it wouldn't allow to go back in time anyways.
But the good news could be that we humans are just programmed organic entities that have no soul or anything.
We are just matter.
So freezing us would give the perception that we go into the future, what does this differ from going faster than the speed of light.
I believe it matters not, if the outcome is the same, I hope you agree on this.

Awakened_Mind

Wormholes are more a theory than a reality.

If you go to a different space-time phenomenon are linked as one. Matter may be moving quicker in a different galaxy. Our minds operate on a sequence of 24 frames per second. Imagine a strobe light flashing at 24 frames so you cannot distinguish between each individual flash. Time may be moving slower or faster but you're still going to experience it at the same pace due to your speed of processing.

I wouldn't say it's impossible to travel faster than the speed of light. We do have some physical limitations that render an unprotected human body inadequate as a vehicle at such speeds. You'd consider if we were to seriously contemplate exploring the galaxy we'd look at inventing some way of getting around this, such as a shuttle. As for projection method, well I'd say we wouldn't be using petrol. I'd think more along the lines of subatomic energy. The zero point field.

Plato said "Time is the moving image of eternity". Eternity meaning no such statements of beginning and end can be made.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Sharpe

Schnitze said: "Plato is boring"  :-P
I wouldn't know if there was a different space-time in some other galaxy.
Sorry, my knowledge is limited on this.
But it just could be that it is still base on our models of atoms, something like: when it is cold, the atoms/molecules move slower than it is hot.
We allready know this, that's why I think we should put most of our time on this, try everything to succeed in cryogenicly reviving people.

It's not not possible to go faster than light, but I just can't imagine it.
It's just too hard and close to needing all forms of energy on earth to going faster than the speed of light.