News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What the bleep do we know!?

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch

I watched the movie for the first time last night. Well I didn't see the last 20 minutes of it.
I really liked the first half, it was very interesting. Around where it got to the wedding scenes and the cells moving about and talking, I thought it was pretty stupid so turned it off.

Anywho, I liked the first half. I don't spend much time thinking about this kind of stuff, but I do a little. I had heard the theory of what we see, hear, feel, touch, do, etc. could be completely different from what others around us experience, even at the same time, in the same place. (Or is it the same time and place?) Anyway, I didn't believe it, because I kind of pushed it away as making no sense.

But when I saw the movie, I started thinking...
"Okay, if I asked someone where a blue dot on a screen was, they would point to the dot in the same location that I see it in. So therefore, we must all experience the same thing."

But then, it hit me.
"WOAH. To them, they could be pointing in a completely different place, but since I see the dot in the one place, and expect that they will point there, to me, they DO!"
So yeah, that opened my eyes a bit. Very interesting.

WindGod

Edit - 062306

Rented the DVD a couple months ago, "special interest" category.

I really enjoyed it and was inspired by the thought provoking ideas about quantum physics and our perception of reality.

Quote from: MitchBut when I saw the movie, I started thinking...
"Okay, if I asked someone where a blue dot on a screen was, they would point to the dot in the same location that I see it in. So therefore, we must all experience the same thing."

But then, it hit me.
"WOAH. To them, they could be pointing in a completely different place, but since I see the dot in the one place, and expect that they will point there, to me, they DO!"
So yeah, that opened my eyes a bit. Very interesting.

yeah, very interesting, I thought, well how does a sniper hit his target if the location of the target depends  entirely on the observer?
Hypothetically, if the target is another person or observer, then your location depends on the targets observation?

I was talking to my friend about it and he said that his reality could beat-up my reality.
But as you say, you expect to hit the target and it happens. Logical.
Are weather forcasters psychic?

Diamondlady1025

Dearest Milamber~
Dearest Friends~

You asked if this is so that we create our reality, then how did we get stuck with this thing called reality....

Spirit has gifted me that it is simply, or as simple as, that we chose it when we created this infinite universe and everything and anything and all that is within it, as an essence called the game of LIFE (Living Infinitely From Existence and Living Infinitely From Experience)

How did we create this game called LIFE? Well...I will share with you the wisdom that Spirit has channeled through me on this that I have co-written with Spirit in the book Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness ~ Spiritual Rememberings of the Soul Through Life Experience. By sharing this, may this help you to understand.....

Creating The Game of LIFE

Before the beginning, there was The Cosmic Infinite Circle of All That Is all as a spark of Divine Consciousness. Some souls here on this earth dimension say this is the space of nothingness we all desire to come to as if it is a destination. Spirit shares with us the wisdom that this infinite space of nothingness is free from existing as we here on this earth dimension are in axiom (belief) with that this earth dimensional word called 'nothing' means. For The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing reveals that this nothingness is The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of All That Is, as in nothing encompasses everything, anything, and All That Is. This earth dimensional word as we know it of 'nothing' is free from existing as if we are to place an earth dimensional name to something such as this word called 'nothing', then it already exists as we have named it something and that something we named it is this earth dimensional name called 'nothing'.

Within this earth dimensional's number system if in addition we get to 9, free from the Zero to continue into ten and beyond, we would then be starting all over again at 1 and it would be a unending loop of counting to nine and going back to one. This is why the Zero just is. Zero is The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of All That Is, the bridge that connects us infinitely to the Multi~Dimensionalness of LIFE, which Spirit gifts us is Living Infinitely From Existence and Living Infinitely From Experience, these two BEing as One. Hence, just as the Zero is that bridge, so too is this earth dimensional word we call as nothing. For the nothing is The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of All That Is, the bridge that connects us infinitely to the Multi~Dimensionalness of LIFE, which gifts us our infinite existence both spiritually and within this physical body, two BEing as One.

From this spark, this Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of All That Is, the bridge that connects us infinitely to the Multi~Dimensionalness of LIFE, all of creation arose, spinning from its center into BEing; spinning into wheels of LIFE (Living Infinitely From Existence). From the spiral galaxies infinitely light years across to the infiniteness of atoms swirling in grains of sand, The Universe is made from spinning wheels of infinite light energy, spinning wheels of star dust gifting birth to LIFE (Living Infinitely From Existence). Wheels upon wheels of infinite light energy, circularly shifting infinitely solidifying into infinite form; revolving and evolving through the Infinite Universe of All That Is. The One in the many and the many within the One, gifting birth to LIFE (Living Infinitely From Existence).

Generating from the heart of Divine Spirit from the Universal Source of All That Is and condensing into manifestation, the infinite layers of color form a rainbow bridge connecting this Universe of All That Is to us and through us so that it is us. Connecting through the physical body, as we are all connected to each other, and to the infinite web of LIFE (Living Infinitely From Existence) that is the Universal Source of All That Is creating an infinite circle of light. These wheels of light, as of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, is pure consciousness.
Spirit says that we may inquire then ~ Quite simply, what is it that we know about consciousness? Consciousness, by its very own nature, is conscious. Before anything existed, what could consciousness possibly have been conscious of? Consciousness could be viewed then as pure All That Is "is~ness" before anything actually was. Consciousness, by its own nature, became conscious... of itself.

From this consciousness came One Infinite Soul BEing. And from this One Infinite Soul BEing came Infinite expressions of itself in the form of Spiritual Soul BEings. As these Spiritual Soul BEings being an infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, we chose to create this earth dimension, all of the Infinite Universes and Parallel Universes and also Infinite Life Experiences. We also created for us to experience this earth dimension, these Universes, Infinite Parallel Universes, and Infinite Life Experience into a game ~ The game called LIFE (Living Infinitely From Existence). Within Living Infinitely From Existence, we could experience the anything and everything of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is into a physical manifestation.

We created this game called LIFE as One Spiritual Infinite Soul BEing, so that being that we are anything, everything, and All That Is, that we could as an Spiritual Infinite Soul BEing of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is exist in infinite forms; including the physical human form, so that we could see, feel, hear, taste and smell, sense, and experience what it is like for us as Spiritual Soul BEings being an infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is to take on the shape of any physical form that we so choose, including the physical human form through what we call the experience called LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience). Thus transforming LIFE from Living Infinitely From Existence to Living Infinitely From Experience.

Language in the Game Called LIFE

Hence, we created the anything, the everything, and the All That Is of this game called LIFE. The sights, the sounds, the smells, the Spirit Guides who choose to assist us in playing this FUN (Feeling Universal kNowledge) game called LIFE. We created the planets, the stars, the galaxies, and this very planet called the earth or earth dimension that we, as Spiritual Soul BEings in physical human form reside upon right in this moment.

We created what we call words, and those words into what we call languages as a means for communicating with all souls through verbal vibrational sound resonance while we are here on this earth dimension. As The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, as One Soul, and even as One Soul expressed within infinite forms we communicated telepathically. Telepathic communication was our way of being as One Soul and still is. When Spirit communicates with us and through us ~ whether it be our loved ones whom have transformed into The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is as a Spiritual Soul BEing, or that of our Spirit Guides, or of any and all souls on this earth dimension and within the Infinite dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes, it is telepathically we communicate although in playing this game called LIFE, we just tend to forget this is so.

Spirit imparts that even the first Spiritual Soul BEings in human physical form whom lived on this earth dimension within the continent of Lemuria, the form of communication was that of telepathic language. This is why some souls when they come here to this earth dimension have what we call here "problems" or "issues" such as the inability to speak or read, and we give them such labels as "dyslexia" or "delayed speech" as if there is something "wrong" or "bad" or "delayed, not up to standard" with these souls. These souls are free from there being anything "wrong" or "bad" " or "delayed, not up to standard". These souls are simply connected to the language of home, of where we emanate from, which is from The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, connected to the spiritual language of telepathy and are simply free from understanding the ways of the communication of language here on this earth dimension that we call English or Spanish or French or infinitely other languages. Spirit shares that these souls will come into a resonance of this earth dimensions language when they so choose. We may assist these souls if they come forth to us in any of the infinite ways they choose to come to us to ask for our assistance, but it is something that is free from being rushed or hurried along, simply because another soul somewhere said that they "should be" a certain way within a certain earth dimensional linear time frame.

As Spiritual Soul BEings who come from The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, we come from a resonance where the illusions of The Ego Self of the Soul are free from existing, therefore the concepts of linear time and space that we have created here on this earth dimension as two essences within the two original essences of this game called LIFE, are free from existing within The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is. Hence in incarnating from this The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is onto this earth dimension, it takes us as Spiritual Soul BEings within physical human form the illusionary appearance of time to assimilate into this game. And one of the essences of assimilating within the game is taking whatever earth dimensional time is needed to learn this earth dimensional language that we created as an essence within the original two essences of this game called LIFE. This can also be said for Spiritual Soul BEings assimilating in the physical human form of walking or running or typing or reading or any other earth dimensional activity of experience within the game called LIFE.

Spirit gifts us with the Spiritual Metaphor that it is kind of like when we first begin playing a video game or a board game within this earth dimension, which in fact is why video games and board games were invented or created here on this earth dimension. For just as in the video or board game where it takes us this earth dimensional concept of time to move through the other earth dimensional concept of space in this game to come to this earth dimensional concept we know of as learning the video or board game, so too is the game of LIFE that we created. Board games, card games, and video games all assist us within this earth dimensional learning and Soul Remembering of how to play the game called LIFE as The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is choosing to express itself infinitely through a Spiritual Soul BEing in physical human form.

Thus, for all of those parents out there on this earth dimension who say things such as "All my children do all day is play video games" or "I hate video games, why were they ever invented?", Spirit reveals that now we can come to the inner wisdom as to why these games were invented, how they assist us here on this earth dimension, and if we are to hate them or dislike them in any way, that this is 'only' an Ego Self of the Soul mirror reflection of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is choosing to express itself infinitely through a Spiritual Soul BEing in physical human form in playing this game called LIFE. Thus, how can you hate a video game when it is the very essence of who we are?!

Why Create This Game called LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience)?

Spirit says that we may ask why? Why create such a game? This game called LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience), we as Spiritual Soul BEings being an infinite expression of the Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we created and have chosen to play is by our choice, so that we may create an infinite circle, just as the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is of which we emanate from; creating an infinite circle of remembering, embracing, and treasuring the Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing that we are. The two essences BEing One of this game are to play this game in FUN (Feeling Universal kNowledge) and to play as if we have forgotten the Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing that we are, so that through Life Experience we will come to remember, embrace, and treasure the Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing that we are. We remember, embrace, and treasure the Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing that we are through events and all souls who bring forth what we as a Spiritual Soul BEings being an infinite expression of the Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is call Soul Rememberings through Life Experience.

The children of this earth dimension are within the wisdom of this game we call LIFE as BEing FUN (Feeling Universal kNowledge), just as we were as children before we chose unconsciously to forget. They experience the inner wisdom and inner knowing just as we did when we first incarnated here of the wisdom of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are. They experience the inner wisdom and inner knowing that it is through feeling (these feelings BEing that of Absoulute Love ~ the soulful love that connects us all as One Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing expressed within infinite forms as expressions of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is; the feelings of Spiritual Oneness, of Bliss, of Joy, of Peace, and so on)  Spiritual Oneness of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are in each moment (which is One moment, expressed within infinite moments as One moment), that this is the Spiritual Oneness of LIFE (Living Infinitely From Existence and Living Infinitely From Experience two BEing as One).

Rather than seeing moments within The Ego Self of the Soul's earth dimensional duality as though there a certain amount of moments that we are experiencing as if we are somehow disconnected from being within these moments, when we choose to BE within Multi~Dimensional Spiritual Oneness we see the moment as the One Infinite Moment expressed within infinite moments. It is within BEing in this Multi~Dimensional Spiritual Oneness that spiritual wisdom comes to forth to us from home that of Spiritual Universe or The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is . Just as that of the animal totem, the wise owl ~ if we look at the word knowledge, we will see that of the two words now and owl intertwined within the word knowledge, two BEing as One. Thus, it is within being in the One Infinite Moment ~ seeing and utilizing the Feeling Universal kNowledge, that it can be transformed into wisdom, the wisdom of that of home, that of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from.

It is through this FUN game of Feeling the Universal kNowledge (which is the infinite wisdom of where we emanate from The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is) and Soul Rememberings through Life Experience within the infinite expression of events and other Spiritual Soul BEings that gifts of with the completion of the infinite circle of LIFE in Spiritual Oneness, when we choose to continuously remember, embrace, and treasure the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are.

What is a Soul?

The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing shares with us that the Soul is a spark of light energy ~ an extension of a consciousness source of creation (the Universal source of All That Is) through which we experience infinitely and virtually. The Soul is an expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from.

The Soul could be described as an illuminating circular sphere of this pulsating Universal Source energy which resides within the physical body, with its center being in the area of the heart. It is of the purest white light as it encompasses and is an expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is of which we are and emanate from. Its form is within what we call as the energy of colors, the colors of the rainbow, which the combination of this rainbow of energy colors is that of the purest white light. Within this core of this brilliant white light of energy resides our Marquise Diamond~shaped Multi~Faceted fully Enlightened Cell.

Within this core is that of the light of who we are. Residing within this core soul resonance we are fully conscious of whom we are and of our connection with The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is; we are aware of, know and fully embrace the I Am All That Is, I Am Absoulute Love vibrational resonance. At this Universal cosmic resonance, we are a Divine expression and co~creator of and with the Universal Source of All That Is. The Universal Source of All That Is that we created as a collective soul group of enlightened cell vibrational energy, as One ~ emanating forth from this cosmic Universal Source that we created of All That Is as a beacon of light to manifest Universes within this Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, free from ending as they are infinite. Thus, we are All That Is. We are as souls, the Universal Cosmic Consciousness; we are One Soul encased within infinite forms, such as the physical body who is reading this, or within a flower, or a carpet fiber, or sand, or infinitely anything and everything.

What is Spirit?

There are various interpretations as to what Spirit is. It is within the movie Star Wars that George Lucas I believe captures what spirit is so beautifully when the character Yoda states that the Force is that universal energy source that resides within all, is of all, and for all. This is the universal energy that is within us, flows through us, and is us always, In All Ways.
We, as souls are all Infinitely Spiritual Light BEings. It has been said that we are Spiritual Soul BEings having a human experience. However, Spirit shares with us that we are Spiritual Soul BEings choosing a physical form to experience LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience) here on this earth dimension and that in BEing such a Spiritual Soul BEing choosing this experience called LIFE, we are then also physical human forms experiencing LIFE in discovering our Spiritual Soul BEing that we perceivably "forget" that is always, In All Ways with and within us.

Simply put, the physical body is free from BEing who we are, as who we are is a Infinitely Spiritual Soul Light BEing. Our soul, our spiritual essence, is indescribable as it is free from a beginning or an end. Spirit shares with us that we somehow have an axiomal resonance that says that The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, is somehow "greater than we are" or "a power greater than us". Spirit shares that this is an axiom that resides within The Ego Self of the Soul that believes that we are somehow separate from this Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is and that we "must somehow strive to be like it for we are less than it being The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, is greater than us". Spirit says that this axiom of The Ego Self of the Soul resides within this earth dimension of duality. That when we Step Into Spiritual Oneness, we come to the inner wisdom that The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is free from being "greater than" us and that me must somehow strive to be like it, for we are The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is and The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is is us; we are One.

We, as Infinitely Spiritual Light BEings encompass The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from, we are everything and anything. This is free from The Ego Self of the Soul concept that we call here on this earth dimension of conceit, in thinking we are "all that" as we say. It comes from an inner wisdom of Spiritual Oneness of BEing in Absoulute Love with, of, for, and in All of LIFE and All There Is Infinitely. It is when we come here to this earth dimension from the other Infinite Dimensions, Infinite Universes, and Infinite Parallel Universes within the Universal Source of All That Is of encapsulating this physical form we call here as a human body, that we forget that we are All That Is, that we are anything and everything, and that this is where we emanate from. It is the physical body then that is the vessel, the temple of which our soul, our spiritual essence resides for this Life Experience.

Spirit shares with us the Spiritual Metaphor that the soul is like of an onion. If we shift inward from its perceived surface, we will see an inner layer. Shifting inward still, we see yet another layer. Each layer brings us the gift of an understanding and wisdom of who we are as a Divine Spiritual Soul BEing. The process of peeling the layers continues infinitely, for with soul~discovery gifts birth to transformation of energy into its infinite forms and thus further discovery infinitely.

Lemuria

In the beginning of this Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is on this earth dimension, we chose to Live Infinitely From Existence, existing as the infinite creatures, plants, plankton, and such of the Universe to derive our experiences of Living Infinitely From Existence. Our communication with each other was telepathically and we derived all of our experiences through the forms of plants, creatures, plankton, and so on, such as some of the ones still here on this earth dimension as Spiritual Soul BEings in plant, insect, and plankton form. This Infinite Circle of Living Infinitely From Experience in physical human form in co~existence with the Spiritual Soul BEings who choose to live infinitely from existence in plant, insect, animal, plankton and infinitely other forms, together, two BEing as One, began its origins on this earth dimension as pure, perfect, whole, and complete in what is known as Lemuria.

Spirit has gifted me with wisdom through Multi~Dimensional Travel (which The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing share with us the wisdom of this Multi~Dimensional Travel within the Spiritual Treasure Gift of Infinity) as to the origins of when we first began our circle of being Spiritual Soul BEings within physical human form on this earth dimension. In earth dimension time of about 900,000 BC until about 25,000 BC, the Lemurian Continent also known as Mu, was located in what we now call the South Pacific Ocean.

Lemuria was the first base for ethereal beings (meaning that we are ethereal beings free from the physical bodies that we now inhabit, as we were crystalline like ethereal beings of free~forming existence) on this earth dimension and the populace consisted of eight races from the stars of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is ~ The Orions, Pleiadians, Sirians, Arcturans, Alpha Centauri, Polaris, Nibirus, Kachinas, and Andromedans were amongst those who colonized this content called Lemuria. The Orion descendants are still discovered in the Polynesian Islands. Lemuria consisted of a chain of large islands with the capital Ramu situated approximately, where the Hawaiian Islands are today on this earth dimension. The lands belonging to the gigantic continent of Lemuria included lands now under the Pacific Ocean as well as Hawaii, the Easter Islands, the Fiji Islands, Australia, and New Zealand. Also lands in the Indian Ocean and Madagascar. The Eastern coast of Lemuria also extended to what we now call as California and part of British Columbia in Canada.

Lemuria as it was shown to me in Multi~Dimensional Travel with Nenari and Natu as One BEing my Guide, was of a tropical paradise with species of vibrant flowers, fruit and trees existing still within an parallel Universe. Many species of the animals of this earth dimension now, such as fish, dolphins, dogs, cats, horses and such were seeded in Lemuria as well as various species of lizards, birds and animals that are now on this earth dimension as what is called extinct. We, as the Lemurian physical BEings live in true harmony. We are generous and display Absoulute Love and Light, in everything that we are BEing and do as physical form Spiritual Soul BEings. We utilize our spiritual gifts of telepathy, as we are telepathic Spiritual Soul BEings within physical form, long before the creation of earth dimensional language. We then with the ability to instantaneously and simultaneously create anything and everything we so desire, are able to create luxurious surroundings, pleasant foods, extravagant gardens, art, and music. I saw on my journey that some of the androgenous plants and fruits that is a stable food that is consumed by us as Lemurians are the Mango, the Passionflower, the Pomegranate, Plumeria, and the Ginkgo biloba.

We as Lemurians embrace The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is and within that there are eight main symbols that we as Lemurians utilize to encompass this essence. Although we use all of the infinite symbols, these eight symbols are the symbols that encompass the All That Is of the infinite symbols. These symbols are ~ The Infinite Cosmic Circle that within it had the six~pointed star known here on this earth dimension as the Merkaba which encompasses the elements of earth, water, fire, air, wind in the sky, and the Spirit of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is within; The 'G' Infinite Circle of 6ratitude ~ which is that of the number 6 for the letter 'G' in 6ratitude for All That Is, The Spiritual Telephone, The Crystal Beam Essence Lighthouse, The Elongated Marquise Crystal Diamond, The Infinite Spiral of LIFE, and The Heart of Absoulute Love and Spiritual Oneness.

As Lemurians, we are androgynous, being of both physical human form sexes as ethereal Spiritual Soul BEings. We are free from any need to sexually interact with each other or reproduce biologically, as our unions were of Simultaneously EXperiencing Absoulute Love (which we speak of within the Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) entitled Infinite Relationship), free from physicality but through our telepathic communication. Our union is also with The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, and with that of our Spirit Guides, angels, and other infinite forms of guides and mentors just as Spirit shares of within the Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) entitled Our Guiding Light ~ Spirit Guides. We also have frequent contacted with what we call here on this earth dimension now as extraterrestrial races. However, these earth dimensionally named extraterrestrial races are far from being seen as we see them now on this earth dimension within The Ego Self of the Soul of fear and of the unknown as somehow scary. These BEings are considered as all BEings of this existence are, as beautiful, whole, perfect and complete Spiritual Soul BEings expressed within infinite forms and this races' form is in what we call as an extraterrestrial BEing. They were seen from Absoulute Love in Infinite Spiritual Oneness, rather than fear.
We as the Lemurians are free from experiencing the e~motions of being alone or isolated. We utilize telepathy for communication and have complete unity of thoughtenergy. We can easily levitate and manifest objects. We utilize Out of Body Astral Projection, teleportation, and Multi~Dimensional Travel to explore the infinite Parallel Universes and dimensions. Structures such as pyramids, crystal caves like the one Matthew and I saw in a vision (which I speak of within the Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) on Auras), and the central outdoor meditation chamber of a Crystal Lighthouse that I saw during my Multi~Dimensional Travel to Lemuria, are made from pure crystal quartz to manifest the Spiritual Oneness Infinite Light through Rainbows.

Other statues and carvings are also created from the other rocks and stones of the earth. These were free from being carved by the physical hand, but carved utilizing the spiritual gifts of telepathy, of levitation, teleportation, and of telekinesis to create and move these objects. We as Lemurians also use the spiritual technologies of crystal, solar, and sonic energetics for healing and other uses. We use the power of synergy when we meditate, to share thoughtenergies and Absoulute Love; and meditation was seen in anything and everything. Music is used as a healing aid and considered the Song of the Soul. The colors of the rainbow represented the colorful light being of the Soul.

All crystals and stones of the earth, just as All That Is of this earth dimension are treated as having healing and connective resonances to, with, and within The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is. They are free from being gifted meanings to them or properties such as we do now on this earth dimension, as all crystals are seen as infinite living beings of light just as we all are and just as everything and every soul on this earth dimension is. It was whichever stone or crystal that we are being called to at that moment to utilize is what we chose and whichever meaning we so choose it to mean that we choose. In Lemuria, all souls choices of what stones mean, of which path in LIFE they so choose are all considered to be blessed, free from one way being better than another.

In Lemuria, we also are free from what we consider now on this earth dimension as the concepts of religion and God. For we have the inner knowing and inner wisdom that GOD is the Gift Of Divinity within all of us as One Soul expressed within infinite forms. That we are The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, and that this is GOD, or the Gift Of Divinity within us all. Therefore we are free from a need to experience religion as a game within this game of LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience) on Lemuria.

In Lemuria every soul co~creates as One in community with projects oriented in harmonious assistance to and for all. Lemuria is free from the concept we know here on this earth dimension now as work, as all souls assist each other when requested, free from obligation, but out of Absoulute Love, Oneness, and Community. Lemurians are free from having to pay to acquire anything they desire or need. Everything is free. Since our lives is Absoulutely stress free and they choose to assist all souls from a resonance of Absoulute Love, Oneness, and Community every soul enjoys (enjoy meaning in joy or en joy with LIFE) LIFE and considers it to be FUN (Feeling Universal kNowledge) and very fulfilling, thus, free form this earth dimension's concept called 'work'. Every soul has Infinite Possibilities of developing their own personal talents, their hobbies, their personal studies of interest and their favorite pass times within this game called LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience).

Food is plentiful in infinite forms on Lemuria. Much as it is now on this earth dimension, We Lemurians eat of all sources ~ plant, animal, and vegetable. Animals are seen much as Spirit invites us all to see animals on this earth dimension now, as a Spiritual Soul BEing in animal form who has chosen to gift its own physical form to be enjoyed by all whom choose this as a food option. Food is distributed fresh and wholesome daily in various distribution centers and every soul takes what they need. Or if we so choose, we may grow food of our own and this food is then for us and also to be shared with all souls of Lemuria infinitely by our choice to share, as within the Lemuria every soul is everything and anything freely as we know we are all One.

The food in Lemuria is free, fresh, and totally organic from the earth and animals are fed from the organic nutrients of Lemuria. All food in its plethora of forms has a high concentration of life gifting minerals, vitamins, enzymes, oxygen, and such that keep the physical bodies in such outstanding condition. Food in its plethora of forms is free from being seen as "good or bad" for us, as food is viewed simply as food, with a plentiful abundant supply of infinite varieties, one food being free from being any better or "good or bad" for us than any other, as all food is food, nourishing for the physical body. Sun, Water, and Sea Salt derived from the vast oceans surrounding Lemuria is consumed infinitely bringing forth Spiritual and physical form Well~BEing together, as two into One.
As Lemurians we live within the physical body maintaining it as a youthful temple of Infinite Well~BEing for our soul to reside within for thousands and thousands of earth dimensional years free from aging, free from dis~ease, free from physical deterioration. We resonate within the infinite spiritual wisdom that the weather of this earth dimension is able to be manifested as the tropical warm and beautifully abundant paradise Lemuria is simply by our collective thoughtenergies of Infinite Absoulute Love, Light, and Spiritual Oneness community. In Lemuria, since every soul lives their lives within a resonance of Infinite Absoulute Love, Light, and Spiritual Oneness community, we as Lemurians enjoy (in joy, en joy) perfect weather every moment of our lives. The weather remains like a constant spring, an even temperature of around 70 to 75 degrees all earth dimensional year round.

Spirit shares with us that the erratic weather patterns on this earth dimension that we experience in this moment are the result of a collective thoughtenergy of erratic e~motional Ego Self of the Soul energetic axiom patterns of the souls here on this earth dimension. The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing imparts through the wisdom of the Spiritual Metaphor that the weather is like the Barometer of the spiritual resonance of this earth dimension. Spirit reveals that even with what our scientist souls on this earth dimension that may tell us otherwise that we are free from being able to shift the weather patterns, the elements of nature manifested by weather patterns is another facet of LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience) that mirrors our Spiritual Soul BEings within physical form's use of e~motional energy within The Ego Self of the Soul, rather than the feeling thoughtenergies of Absoulute Love, Bliss and Peace through Infinite Spiritual Oneness collectively.

When I received this channeled wisdom from Spirit and periodically over the several earth dimensional years that have followed, I have placed this wisdom to what we call here as this earth dimensional test. Just recently I did so again to demonstrate to several friends of mine of how one soul can transform the weather of this earth dimension, even free from being a collective energy. One earth dimensional day, it was forecasted here for rain. In fact, Aaron called me from one hour away and said it was pouring rain there and he was certain it was raining here at our home. I said that it was sunny here, which it indeed was. Why? Because I had placed within my thoughtenergy that it would be sunny that day. I was free from placing the thoughtenergy of "I hope for no rain" because as we will see later on in this Spiritual Treasure Chest, the word 'No' is free from resonating with us as a Spiritual Soul BEing, thus when we say the words "no rain" or experience the thoughtenergy of "no rain", what comes forth is the word "rain". Thus, when the very thing that we desired to be free from occurring does indeed occur, we get upset and have an Ego Fit about it. However, if we are to focus on our thoughtenergy as Spirit invites us to of "I desire it to be sunny today" then so it shall.

And so, this particular day, it stayed sunny until about 4:30 p.m. that afternoon while during our homelearning parkday, it began to pour. Why? Because I chose and held the thoughtenergy that any such moment the Universe was ready, that it could rain, and it did.

The next earth dimensional day, again, it was to rain, with another storm coming in as the one that brought rain late that previous day and early evening was to shift out and bringing another storm in. A friend of ours emailed me to say that she thought it to rain that next day and that maybe it would be wise for us to get together another day. I wrote her back saying that I knew it would be sunny here (she is about 35 miles south of us) and that we could still get together if she so chose to. She emailed later in the day to say it had been raining all day at her house. But....was it raining that day at our house? We had sunshine off and on mixed with clouds that day. :)

And speak of Barometers, it is interesting that just about this earth dimensional moment that I received this channeled information about Lemuria, the weather, and other such messages that we as a family got a barometer; one that you fill up with colored water and the water is to rise through the circular tube when there is a storm coming and it is to fill into the global holder when it is sunny. However, we have nicknamed it our Spiritual barometer as it really works within the spiritual vibrational energetic resonance of our home rather than of the weather outdoors!
I have repeated this earth dimensional connection with The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is experiment in many moments on this earth dimension within things such as when driving on the freeway or on a street that appears to have the illusion of traffic, just merely experiencing the thoughtenergy within me of "I envision this freeway to be a clear pathway for all including me", in which the illusionary appearance of traffic falls away, creating exactly what I envision which is this freeway or street I am driving on in that moment as a clear pathway for all including me, which in turn arrives me at the driving destination in what we would call expeditiously here on this earth dimension.

In Lemuria, we live in houses that seem like very luxurious palaces in relation to the homes of this earth dimension in this moment. Material wealth, as well as, abundance wealth in all its infinite forms is unlimited for all in Lemuria. We are free from a monetary system, but rather have a very effective barter system. Everyone is gifted one of these palaces to live in when they reach adulthood or start a family of their own if they so choose. And if any soul chooses to continue to live with their family of origin, they may do so and raise their family with their family of origin. If such a family needs a bigger home to accommodate all souls living there, all within the community of Lemuria assist graciously in the building of other rooms to the existing home or within building another home for this family or within bartering homes or within utilizing our spiritual gifts of telekinesis, teleportation, and other gifts to assist in getting the family what it needs. We, as Lemurians are free from ever having to buy anything. We can acquire anything we want or need just by going to the various distribution centers and getting it, just by asking for it, or by utilizing our spiritual gifts to manifest it.

We are free from this earth dimensions concepts of taxation of any kind, the I.R.S., a banking system, credit card systems, realtors, mortgage companies, hospitals, doctors as every soul is free from ill~ness and dis~ease. We are free from having the need for lawyers, law enforcement officers, or prisons as all souls are regarded in Infinite Absoulute Love free from being seen as "bad" or "wrong" thus we Lemurians are free from any Ego Self of the Soul concept of being needed to be "kept in line". Lemuria is also free from having mental institutions as we see each soul for the infinite spiritual gifts that we all are gifted with free from The Ego Self of the Soul of fear of the unknown. We are free from there being retirement homes because all can maintain perfect Infinite Well~BEing, youth, and vitality for thousands of earth dimensional years, until they chose to move into their next calling in another Universe of resonance to their soul.

I originally received this channeled information through Multi~Dimensional Travel with Nenari and Natu  just after our sons Matthew and Anthony had seen something on the television having to do with Easter Island and they wanted to know more about what this place called Easter Island was and could we visit it. That night in my meditation is when I transported Multi~Dimensionally to Lemuria to see this vision. I later discovered out that physical evidence of Lemuria's existence in this earth dimension can be discovered within the Easter Islands, as well as, oceanic evidence of what we call as ruins. Through Lemuria, we created the first essence of this game called LIFE, that of playing this game in FUN (Feeling Universal kNowledge).

The Two Essences of the Game of LIFE BEing as One

Nenari and Natu shared with me that Lemuria gave way to the Atlantean way of BEing which is when The Ego Self of the Soul came into its cyclical existence. As The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing, they share that we created this to occur so as to bring forth the second essence of this game we call LIFE that we chose to come here to play, that of choosing to forget the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are.

Hence, it was then that Consciousness viewed itself as "other than" itself; which is how duality was born of Oneness, and The Ego Self of the Soul which perceives itself as other than or separate than Pure Consciousness, was too born of this Oneness, of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are. Spirit shares that this is a little like when we are brushing our teeth in the bathroom and we seemingly catch our own reflection in the mirror out of the corner of our eye. For a moment, we have the illusionary experience that another soul is there with us. Though really, it is our own reflection of ourselves within this mirror that has us be in the axiom with or believe that there are two separate souls there. Because consciousness by its own nature is conscious, it then becomes conscious of that duality, of those two things. Then consciousness, the Spiritual Oneness Observer, observed the duality that was created. In that moment, it was as if a third thing was born. Consciousness, in turn, became aware of those three things and gave birth to a fourth. That process cascaded out into infinite multiplicity in a nanosecond. It is similar to holding two mirrors up in front of one another. Instantly, an infinite number of mirrors come into view such as this picture of the mirrors that are within my home I current reside in within our bedroom.                      

This is how we created Infinite Spiritual Soul BEings within physical human form and infinitely other forms from being One Spiritual Soul and before that being The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is. Thus, the events that occurred for Lemuria to give the illusion of vanishing and the Atlantean ways of BEing and other ways of BEing that come in linear time succession thereafter all occurred simply as the cycle of LIFE (Living Infinitely From Existence and Living Infinitely From Experience two BEing as One) that we choose to create as this game. There are those on this earth dimension today within The Ego Self of the Soul of duality who say that "bad things" such as floods, souls 'dying', and other seemingly 'horrific' events occurred and continue to occur because we were somehow "bad" and followed The Ego Self of the Soul and such.

The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing reveals the wisdom that these events indeed occurred, but that they did so simply as a cyclical energetic pattern of the game called LIFE we created so that we may remember that of our origins of existence of Lemuria, the first in the cycle of ethereal beings we are who incarnated here on this earth dimension, and also to remember our origins of when we originated as the Infinitely Spiritual Light BEings we are, that being from The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is ; remembering this through the Soul Rememberings through Life Experience that are shared with us within this Spiritual Treasure Chest we call on this earth dimension as a book. And in remembering both of these origins, it is then two BEing as One, One Infinite Universal Source of All That Is expressed in Infinite Expressions of itself through this earth dimension, Infinite Universes, and Infinitely anything and everything.

We play this game willingly as we have chosen to play this game by choosing to incarnate here on this earth dimension. And in choosing to play this game, we are melding the two essences of this game of playing this game in FUN (Feeling Universal kNowledge) and that of choosing to forget the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are, two BEing as One, to where we come to the infinite wisdom of Stepping Into and BEing Spiritual Oneness, where the illusion of The Ego Self of the Soul merges into the Whole Soul that being of the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are. Just like that of the mirror, The Ego Self of the Soul is the illusionary appearance we create to assist us in this game of LIFE in the melding of these two as One, so that it is All One, All as the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are.

Why Do We Forget?

We can remember then, if we are experiencing within The Ego Self of the Soul's e~motions of disconnect from The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that resides within you, within your soul, then that it is a reminder to us to remember that this has occurred simply because we have chosen this to occur. What!? You say! This cannot be! I have chosen this disconnect? Yes, if you remember from Spirit's wisdom within this Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) we choose to reside within this disconnect called The Ego Self of the Soul, so that we may choose to remember the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are within playing this game called LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience).

So, Why do we forget why we are here? To create the game of LIFE as FUN (Feeling Universal kNowledge)! The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing of who we are reveals that if we knew every earth dimensional second of every earth dimensional day in this game of LIFE what was going to occur in this game and how and why, would we not discover our LIFE here on this earth dimension as the illusion of boring? Do we not discover a video game boring after a certain earth dimensional time when we have beat the game and know what is going to occur over and over again? Yet, we come back to it still to play the game excitedly and challenged by this game....Why? For the FUN of the game! For the Love of the Game! In this creation we have created as the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are that we call as the game of LIFE, we did so for the FUN of it! This is why we choose to forget, albeit consciously or unconsciously ~ For the FUN of the game of LIFE!

Have you ever seen the movie Groundhog Day with Bill Murray in it? Well, if you have been free from seeing it or simply free from remembering it, in the movie there comes a point when this day, the Groundhog Day, occurs over and over again for him. At first, he gets really upset that this keeps occurring. He goes from this upsetness to developing this illusionary all knowing and gets bored with knowing what is going to occur every second, that is until he finally realizes that that his all knowing is free from being the main reason why he is there repeating the same day over and over again.

He comes to see that his repeating this same day over and over again is because there was something he was meant to remember, embrace, and treasure which was until he came to understand it was free from being about how all souls treated him, but it was how he reacted to all souls within who he was choosing to BE, which then shifted his perception of how his Life Experience within this game of LIFE would be for him. He literally was reliving the same earth dimensional day over and over and over again is because he was being invited to remember, embrace, and treasure a Soul Remembering Through Life Experience, which was BEing the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that he is! What a wonderful earth dimensional example of this concept within this game called LIFE that is shown in the movie Groundhog Day! This movie shows us exactly how are LIFE can be with all of its perceived frustrations, and e~motions of The Ego Self of the Soul to come full circle into Spiritual Oneness of the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from!

Once we remember the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from then the choice becomes as to whether we wish to choose to stay within this resonance continuously while in this focus of this Life Experience or if we choose to go back and play the game of forgetting. For those souls who choose to remember the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from and choose to stay within this resonance continuously, these are the souls who Step Into being a Spiritual Oneness Guide or Mentor, assisting all souls on this earth dimension with the Soul Remembering game. On this earth dimension, some are called by this earth dimension names of Lightworkers, or Ascended Masters, or Masters, or Gurus, or Yogis and so on. I was gifted by Spirit with this earth dimensional name of being an Ascended Master. This was gifted to me free from being an Ego Self of the Soul form of boastfulness but merely a blessing bestowed upon me that is my Soul Life Purpose which is in BEing One with my Soul Life Purpose and to assist other souls on this earth dimension with remembering the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from if other souls choose to play this game of remembering with me.

I Don't Get It

Some souls, choose to go back to the game of forgetting, forgetting that they chose to forget, and thus spending their Life Experience saying things within The Ego Self of the Soul of forgetting and perceiving themselves as separate from being the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from like" I don't get it" or " how can I get it, I do not know how?" or "I am back to this situation again, why?" and so on. For these souls, as Spirit shows us within the Spiritual Treasure Gifts (Chapters) of this book, these souls will continue this energetic cyclical pattern as if they are somehow addicted to the e~motions within The Ego Self of the Soul that arise from being within this game of a "I don't get it" resonance, until such a moment that they choose to be free from this and to Step Into Spiritual Oneness ~ remembering and choosing to stay within the remembrance and resonance of the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from.

As Spirit will show us in~depth in the coming Spiritual Treasure Gifts (Chapters) of this Spiritual Treasure Chest we call a book, we choose this continuous energetic cyclical pattern of "I don't get it" and addicted to The Ego Self of the Soul's e~motional resonance, as a means of denying the spiritual light of who we are. Since in the Spirit Universe, we all know that at some point we will choose to BE in this resonance, that of denying of our spiritual light, this is why we agree with our Spirit Council before we incarnate here on this earth dimension within this physical form, that our Spirit Council will or other souls will as they all agree to along with us before we incarnate, to do "something" or cause an event in our lives to occur that would cause us "wake up" or "re~awaken" to that of the Soul Rememberings through Life Experience, to our Life's Purpose which is intertwined within our soul's purpose and to choose if we wish to shift from this "I don't get it" into Spiritual Oneness.

As we will come to see as this Spiritual Treasure Chest we call a book continues, this is when such events such as a person or soul coming into our lives to bring forth the illusionary appearance of e~motionally "hurting us" or an event such as a car accident or losing our job or a relationship in turmoil, that these events occur to gift us within the EGO (Experiencing Golden Opportunity) to experience that golden opportunity for transformation through the Soul Rememberings brought forth through this Life Experience. We may sit there and say "Oh why me?", however, we all experience the inner wisdom that we have chosen to forget that the why me is because we created this and this is why we asked spirit to ensure that these events would indeed occur, so as to awaken or re~awaken our ability to ask why we are here and to therefore remember the Soul Rememberings through Life Experience, and of our Life's Purpose within our soul's purpose if we so choose to within that gifted moment of that event.

Sometimes it takes many of these events to occur or what we deem as a catastrophic catalystic event to occur, such as losing our home or a business going awry or other events, before we "get that". Maybe it will be within the reading of this Spiritual Treasure Chest for you. Maybe it will be through another event but there will be some experience that will be gifted to you in which you will have this choice of to remember and to stay in this remembering infinitely or to continue to play the game of forgetting.  Spirit shares that everything we experience here on this earth dimension, everything we do here, say, feel, have a thoughtenergy of, and of who we are choosing to be in each moment all occurs for a reason ~ for the Soul Rememberings through Life Experience that we chose to incarnate here to remember, embrace, and treasure (or as some souls say on this earth dimension for the Life Lessons we are here to learn). We may be free from liking the reasons for these things occurring and may choose the perception that we are free from liking how the e~motional Ego Self of the Soul experience is simply because we have chosen as one of the essences of this game called LIFE that we have chosen to play by incarnating here is to forget, but these events do occur for a reason, and that reason is for our soul's to remember the light of who we are.

And if something occurs and you are free from desiring to happen again, then you may choose to remember, embrace, and treasure the Soul Remembering Through Life Experience (or learn the Life Lesson) and then it will be free from ever coming back in this way again. Because if the Life Lesson learned or Soul Remembering Through Life Experience comes back again once we have experienced it, learned it or remembered, embraced, and treasured it, then it will come through as a way of letting us know how we have shifted this energy through coming into the resonance of the Soul Rememberings to show who we were and are free from being any longer. Or the Soul Remembering will come through again if we have chosen to be free from it as an invitation to chose to remember, embrace and treasure the Soul Rememberings. And when these Soul Rememberings do come through in whichever form that they do, we can then choose to thank the event and the soul or souls within the event for bringing this forth to us to show us this and then shift into resonance of BEing in a state of peace, joy, Absoulute Love, and Bliss once again.

The reason a Soul Remembering comes back to us other than to show us where we were and where we are free from being any longer is when we simply choose to be free from remembering, embracing, and treasuring it for the gift that it is. It is then when we say things like "Oh no, this keeps occurring all the time, again, and again, Why ME?"! Why us? Because we have chosen this before we incarnated to come back to us through other events and other souls as an invitation for us to choose to remember, embrace, and treasure the Soul Remembering Through Life Experience. And it will keep coming back until we choose to accept Spirit's invitation to us. Spirit imparts that we discover ourselves reliving the same Soul Rememberings Through Life Experience over and over because we made the choice to have spirit gently toss it back our way to remember, embrace, and treasure again and again if we choose the "I do not get it" each moment the Soul Remembering Through Life Experience comes through to us. We agreed to this choice for Spirit to do this before we incarnated in this Life Experience. Therefore, if we discover ourselves repeating the same Cycle, the same energetic patterns in our lives in this Life Experience on this earth dimension as we chose to play the game of being free from getting it yet.

As we come into the continuous praxis of remembering these Soul Rememberings through Life Experience; BEing in praxis with shifting from The Ego Self of the Soul shifting it and merging it into the depths of our soul as a whole, to where it always, In All Ways brings us back to Absoulute Love regardless of the storms of perception surrounding us, then we are BEing and living in the resonance of the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from.

Why such pain to remember, embrace, and treasure these Soul Rememberings on this earth dimension? Spirit reveals the wisdom that pain is an illusion that The Ego Self of the Soul lives within the forgetfulness of perceived illusions and e~motions such as fear, pain, doubt and so on. Therefore, when we choose to live within this, the 'only' thing that we will respond to is the resonance of which we choose. So that if we are choosing unconsciously to travel down what Spirit calls as The Ego Self of the Soul Rabbit Hole of choosing to stay within The Ego Self of the Soul's illusions of pain, fear etc. (which is where most of us choose to live is in this Ego Self of the Soul Rabbit Hole of forgetfulness unconscious choosings in this Life Experience), which is a resonance of duality that lives within "only's, have to's and must's", that this illusionary appearance of pain is the 'only way' then that we will respond to the invitation to choose to remember, embrace, and treasure the Soul Rememberings through Life Experience that bring forth a resonance Absoulute Love, Bliss, and Spiritual Oneness of the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from within this game we call LIFE.

Is It God?

Many souls on this earth dimension seem to believe within a word that we call on this earth dimension as religion. This is a name that we within our physical form have given to that is the one single man who created all. What we are free from realizing is that religion is a game that we as The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from within this game we call LIFE created for this earth dimension also ~ a game within a game if we will, just like that of a board game, a card game, or a video game. Within The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is the concept of what we call here as religion on this earth dimension is free from existing. It is merely a game which the Spiritual Soul BEings who choose to come to this earth dimension create to play while we are here. Spirit shares that the thing of it is that we all within The Ego Self of the Soul within forgetfulness and illusion believe that this game of religion is real. So real in fact, that we fight amongst each other over this game as to what is real and what is free from being real, who is better than whom, what religion is better than another religion and so on. Within the Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) entitled Infinity, we will come to know of the wisdom from the Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing regarding this.

This wisdom that has been gifted to me from The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing is why in this Life Experience I am able to embrace all religions. I embrace all religions because I know that religion is just one of infinite modality games that we utilize here on this earth dimension to connect back to what we call as home, back to our spiritual oneness, to The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from. I embrace these religions with the inner knowing and inner wisdom that in this game of LIFE that we have chosen to come to this earth dimension to play that religion is a game within a game we choose to play and that rather than fight over the essences of the game as if it is so real, we can celebrate the infinite variations of this game that the souls of this earth dimension choose to play. That the ancient holy customs, traditions, rituals, rites of passage, and initiations that the ancient ones before us gifted to us both on the physical and in spirit fr

Diamondlady1025

I also embrace this all with the inner knowing and inner wisdom that when all of our souls return home to The pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, that religion is seen within The pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is  as an earth dimension experimental game, that it is free from mattering which modality, which way we choose to play this game called religion or any game within this game called LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience). So that when we choose to complete the circle and transform from the physicalness of the physical human form back into the spiritual form we began as The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, that this will be what we choose, and this earth dimensions game called LIFE and the infinite games called religion and politics and such that we play while here will continue until such a moment that we choose to transform again into physical or other infinite forms to experience LIFE again.

It is free from mattering which way we choose remember, embrace, and treasure our connection to The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is if it is through a game called religion or some other infinite game. And it is free from mattering as to the way in which we choose to play the game called LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience) and the infinite games that are within this game called LIFE that we created, what matters is that we choose to remember, embrace, and treasure of our connection to The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from in whichever of the infinite forms we choose and that we choose it to be a constant, continuous, infinite circle.

Thus, Spirit imparts the wisdom that religion is free from coming from one man we call here on this earth dimension as God. We as a collective whole Soul have instructed ourselves in this game of religion that God is a man who sits up in the atmosphere we call heaven and that he passes judgment upon us as to what is right and wrong, good or bad and then gives us our punishments and/or rewards as he sees fit. Thus we have created this figure called God, what God's role is in this game called religion, and we have instructed ourselves to fear God. We have created a concept of fear called heaven and hell to further this concept of The Ego Self of the Soul of separateness, of fear, and of forgetfulness of the Infinite Light of who we are.

Spirit wishes for us to know and come to the inner wisdom that God as we call him on this earth dimension, is free from being a him. God is free from being a religion. As in this game of religion which is the basis for all of the infinite forms of the game of religions is that God is All There Is, he is anything and everything. Thus, he is free from being a he, but a we. We are God. We are The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is expressed within infinite forms. Now, this we are God is free from being within The Ego Self of the Soul which resonates within "better than's" in that we are somehow better than any other soul or any other thing that is here on this earth dimension. Thus, the heaven and hell concepts we have created are essences of this game called religion within the game called LIFE, as we are free from their 'only' being a heaven or a hell within the spiritual dimension of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is as it is an earth dimensional game, which yes is within The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, however, it is free from being the 'only thing' there is, which is what we souls tend to believe here within The Ego Self of the Soul.
When Spirit reveals that we are all God, their words and thoughtenergy come from the resonance of Spiritual Oneness rather than The Ego Self of the Soul as separate, it includes, merges The Ego Self of the Soul as One ~ One Soul. And as One Soul, we are The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, thus we are God, as this The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is. Spirit shares that when we understand and come to the inner wisdom of home of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, we then know that we are One Soul, expressed within infinite forms, and thus we are God. And then if we so choose to play this game of religion within this game called LIFE, we are certainly free to choose to do and be so. Spirit merely invites us to then being within religion and of God as religion perceives it for the game that it is then, rather than The Ego Self of the Soul perception that it is the 'only' real thing that exists, holding onto so tightly this axiom that it seeks to create illusions of hurting and seeing our soul as "better than" other souls.

The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing reveals the wisdom that God within The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is can be known then as Gift Of Divine (GOD) or Gift Of Divinity (GOD). Meaning that we are all great wonderous gifts of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is. We have gifted ourselves, our souls, with the gift of existence within infinite forms, and that we are a Divine Infinite Spiritual Soul BEing whom has chosen to come to this earth dimension to play this game of LIFE to remember, embrace, and treasure the Gift Of Divinity (GOD) that we are.

Thus, if we fear God, then we fear ourselves, our souls, our own Gift Of Divinity that resides in us all as One Soul expressed within its infinite forms. We are within The Ego Self of the Soul of forgetfulness in this game called LIFE and through fear choosing to decide (as Spirit will share the wisdom of choice and decision within the Soul Remembering Through Life Experience in Choice) that there is a part of itself that will be able to "rejoin" the Whole of the soul at some moment and "only" when God says so. Spirit shares however, if we are The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is and we emanate from this pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, then how can we ever be 'a part' of a whole that we already are?

Spirit reveals that when we choose to reside within The Ego Self of the Soul that we see ourselves as 'only' a part or apart, separated when we choose it to be so. This is where earth dimensional concepts such as Soul Retrievals come from Spirit imparts. They say that it is the illusion that we are somehow disconnected, separate, that has us believe or being in axiom with that we 'must' somehow get the pieces back of our soul that is fragmented. Spirit shares that this is an illusion we create within The Ego Self of the Soul who perceives itself as separate, disconnected and forgetful within playing this game of Soul Remembering called LIFE. That we are free from 'having to' retrieve any part of our soul, that our soul is Whole, perfect, and complete simply as it is, as One Soul expressed within infinite forms.

What About The Bible and GOD then?

In viewing GOD as Gift Of Divinity, we are then able to Step Into Spiritual Oneness within the contexts of the bible. Spirit shares with us that the bible is a wonderful book. Just as this Spiritual Treasure Chest is or any other book is. Its wisdom is open to the soul who chooses to receive and perceive its messages. The bible was written by us here on this earth dimension as a gift from Spirit and also includes the author's perceptions within it. Thus, while there is spiritual wisdom within this book called the bible, there is also a sense of duality of this earth dimension's perceptions of 'good and bad', 'right and wrong', and so forth. Thus quoting from a source of duality to explain a Multi~Dimensional aspect of Spiritual Oneness within The pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from and being within the axiom that we are to take this bible word for word on its word alone as the "only" words to be in axiom with, is what is known as blind faith within earth dimensional duality of The Ego Self of the Soul which perceives itself as separate which then resides within a resonance of "only's", rather than being from a resonance of Spiritual Oneness.
Spirit reveals that we know that we all want something concrete, or more of something that is less about blind faith.  This is where our earth dimensional concepts of quantum physics comes in, as in quantum physics it is the marriage of, the melding of the spirituality and physicalness of the Universe of the bible and other infinite concepts into Spiritual Oneness.

From this concept called quantum physics as well as from a Multi~Dimensionality Spiritual Oneness resonance, we come to the inner knowing that the bible is both a wonderful story of what occurred on this earth dimension and also that of the perceptions of the writers of the bible. We are then able to see, which is which and then choose from a Spiritual Oneness Multi~Dimensionality resonance and a quantum physics resonance together as One what resonates within us rather than on The Ego Self of the Soul's illusion of blind faith. We know then that when Jesus walked on water, he changed his reality, his perception of his reality, he changed his body down to the atomic level, and was One with the water, and his density became equal to that of water.  His thoughtenergies and prayers (prayers being a form of meditation and intention) were that focused of an intent to BE this which shows the miracle it truly is. It is seen as a miracle here on this earth dimension simply because we are in axiom with that we are free from BEing as Jesus is.

However, The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing imparts that the bible says that all of these things that Jesus is and God is, that Jesus himself said that we are this and more and that we could BE as he is BEing! Thus, we are this and we can BE One with water and BE as Jesus is. Thus, we can close our eyes and picture these changes at the subatomic level which is where such a miraculous experience occurs.  All things that are given the illusionary appearance of being extraordinary and miraculous are therefore within this earth dimension of a need within The Ego Self of the Soul to 'see it to believe it' explained by quantum physics, which is science with an amazing twist of spiritual confirmation, rather than blind faith. We can also come then to the inner wisdom of the other miracles that Jesus showed us in his moments here on this earth dimension within the taking of water and turning it into wine and other such miracles within this same Spiritual Oneness and quantum physics resonance, two BEing as One.

When we are perceiving spiritual miracles within the spiritual confirmation of quantum physics as a means to merge The Ego Self of the Soul, we are then able to choose to Step Into Spiritual Oneness ~ melding this quantum physics belief of explanation for The Ego Self of the Soul, into the Soul that is Whole and then BE within the inner wisdom that the 'good and bad', 'right and wrong' premises of the bible merely resides within the illusion that Ego Self of the Soul of duality creates to perceive itself as separate and that we are really are all One ~ One Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from.  Thus, if we are this, then we are free from BEing anything other than simply what is. It is within this Spiritual Oneness resonance then, that we are able to choose to see the bible for the beautiful wonderous story that it is as a mixture of both spiritual wisdom and earth dimensional duality as One, which is free from being the "only" and "exact words" to live by but merely one of the infinite sets of words for us to look within and see from within Spiritual Oneness what resonates within us from the bible.

For we can see then how the bible within its duality even contradicts itself in statements such as that God is a forgiving and just man, yet chooses to punish those whom choose to be free from living and abiding by his wishes. Within a Spiritual Oneness resonance, we can see the paradoxical form of duality of these statements and stories within the book called the bible, for if this earth dimensional name called God is a forgiving and just man, yet punishes us for getting out of line, that this is conditional love as in this 'God' will 'only' love us if we do as he says, and if we are free from doing what he says he will punish us, thereby there are conditions placed by this earth dimensional name of God to be and do as he says or else be punished or face his wrath. This is free from being a God then, who Absoulutely or as we say Unconditionally Loves us, as in the moment that one says that they will love us as long as we abide by their wishes and if we choose to be free from doing so, we will be punished is a conditional resonance. Absoulute (soulful love celebrated of the soul from one Spiritual Soul BEing to another as One Soul) Love, loves another soul regardless of what it is they choose to do or be.

Within a Spiritual Oneness resonance Spirit shares that we can also see the paradoxes of statements such as 'Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself" and yet there are stories in the bible of the illusions of The Ego Self of the Soul of war, of lust, of greed, of hate, and of killing. The statement 'Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself' is an Absoulutely Loving resonance and the bible also shows this earth dimensional duality through which with the Divine Free Choice we all have chosen to incarnate with, that we can within the field of duality on this earth dimension, also choose to be something other than this, which is the illusionary story part of the bible. It is an illusionary story part of the bible simply because the bible merely shows us a field of duality of the good 'Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself' and the bad which are the illusionary appearances within The Ego Self of the Soul of the war, the lust, the greed, the hate, and the killing. Yet the bible is free from ever showing us how to marry the two, it simply says in the field of duality that we are either one or the other, rather than showing us how to shift and merge the two into One.

Hence, the bible is a wonderful story within this earth dimensional illusionary perception of a field of duality, providing both the drama of illusions within a story and the spiritual wisdom of what is called as God, which is us, as GOD ~ the Gift Of Divinity of the Infinitely Spiritual Light Soul BEing, the infinite expression of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from. So how do merge the two, The Ego Self of the Soul into the Soul as a Whole? How do we marry this earth dimensional duality of the bible with Spiritual Oneness, two BEing as One? It is The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing's desire within this Spiritual Treasure Chest we call a book to show us how through their wisdom. The wisdom which began its Infinite Cosmic Circle here within this Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) and on into its completion which is the end of this Spiritual Treasure Chest we call a book, which in and of itself is Infinite, as once we reach the end of this Spiritual Treasure Chest we call a book, we will begin it again within the Infinite Cosmic Circle called LIFE (Living Infinitely From Existence and Living Infinitely From Experience, two BEing as One).

Is it any wonder than in this game we call LIFE (Living Infinitely From Experience) that we experience the illusionary e~motions of being lost, separated, and disconnected?! We are so, because we choose to be so as One of the essences of this game called LIFE. As we will see within this Spiritual Treasure Chest we call a book, that Spirit will show us how to choose to shift these illusions by Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness.

Home

Someone on an email group that I participate in once wrote a similar scenario to this.......

"Imagine it is early evening, and that you are peacefully walking along a favorite route.  You are deep in contemplation, free from really paying attention to your surroundings, when suddenly; your eyes are drawn to the skyline.  Then, slowly, your view shifts upward to the wonderous skies.  Instantaneously, a small but bright star twinkles as if in an attempt to catch your attention.  It is beautiful, and you stare at it in wonder.  You examine it as you concentrate your vision into the evening light which bids you to come closer.  All goes quiet....

The picture you behold is one of Absoulute serenity while instantaneously warm light fills your being with visuals of situations that it seems that only you are aware of.  Some of those situations gift the appearance of being troubling, but now you see why the souls, places, and events were put in place to guide you.  Without speaking, you acknowledge that everything you see is you, including the clusters of stars and bodies of light you see before you.  The silent voice from within beckons: "Are you now ready to return home?"

Without thinking! What is your answer?"

I invite you to place this Spiritual Treasure Chest we call a book down for a moment, and without thinking, write down, say out loud, or experience the thoughtenergy of what your response is before you continue reading this book.....

The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing shares with us ~ How can we go home when we are already home? If one is in axiom with Multi~Dimensionality (which Spirit will share their wisdom of later in this Spiritual Treasure Chest we call a book), then one knows that we can be and are home in the spiritual dimension, in The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is that we are and emanate from, while still being in this earth dimension and also within the infinite dimensions all simultaneously, instantaneously. Since this is so as we are Spiritual Multi~Dimensional BEings, then we are already home, and home is already within us! Home is The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is , and as such we are One with The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is, thus we are always, In All Ways, home, as well as infinitely of and in All That Is.  

Spirit says so you see dear one, we are all One dear beautiful, awe~inspiring soul within infinite expressions of ourself of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is. Our LIFE is One LIFE and our Soul is One Soul, expressed within infinite expressions of The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is. And everything in this game we call LIFE is occurring for us to remember, embrace, and treasure, the Soul Rememberings through Life Experience that we chose to incarnate here on this earth dimension to experience to remember, embrace, and treasure the Gift Of Divinity (GOD) that we are.

Spirit says the freedom can be for us if we choose within the remembering of this FUN (Feeling Universal kNowledge) game we call LIFE in this moment, experiencing this as One moment within its infinite expressions of itself. Spirit says that this is why you have been drawn to this Spiritual Treasure Chest we call a book, as you are on a quest for answers, to assist you in remembering the Gift Of Divinity within you. To remember what we have chosen to forget, that this is a game called LIFE (Living Infinitely From Existence and Living Infinitely From Experience two BEing as One) and we are here to forget so we can play the game of remembering and to have FUN while choosing to play. And when we choose to be free from playing this game on this earth dimension, then the infinite expression of our One Soul within this physical form, will transform into another of the infinite forms.

This Spiritual Treasure Chest we call as a book is here to be your guide on this journey. For it is a journey that is infinite, free from being a destination to 'get to'. For even within the "getting it" (IT meaning Infinite Tao; Tao meaning Infinite Source of All That Is) there are infinite continuations of this game we call LIFE.  This Spiritual Treasure Chest is Spirit's gift (Giving Infinite Forth Tao) to us, so that we can choose to remember, embrace, and treasure through our infinite journey through LIFE.

Welcome to the game called LIFE!:)

GANAMOHA

have you ever considered writting a book? :-P
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

WindGod

Quote from: GANAMOHA on July 14, 2006, 17:05:56
Yeah, really. Thank you Diamondlady, I pasted your posts into my library files. Excellent reading.

Here's an off the wall question ref. Lemuria - " I saw on my journey that some of the androgenous plants and fruits that is a stable food that is consumed by us as Lemurians are the Mango, the Passionflower, the pomegranate, Plumeria, and the Ginkgo biloba."

When comparing the time of Lemuria to present day, the Plumeria is now a  poisonous plant with thick milky white sap, related to the more deadly poisonous oleander plant.

Is this an indicator of how the Earth has been slowly descending from being more like a heaven world to sinking to the depths of a hellish world location?

Any idea of why the transformation of physical Earth into a hell world helps humans to progress spiritually?

Thanks again for the post,
WG

Mitch

Quote from: GANAMOHA on July 14, 2006, 17:05:56

Didn't she?
In her introduction she mentioned them, I thought.

Rob

Wave particle duality and the double slit experiment is indeed fascinating. However I do get somewhat peeved when I only hearing one side of an argument, whether its given to me by spiritual minded folk or scientists, or even people who are a mix of both.
I am talking about the way they, in the link above and in places in what the bleep, have simply swept under the rug complete opposing arguments - in this instance, the whole concept that observing something might not be a "consciousness: electron knows it is being observed" thing but simply because the act of observing anything requires interfering with that something (in this case electrons) with something else (eg by shooting photos, other electrons, etc at it which bounce off, and in the bouncing process, interfere with that thing ie change its state, ie you can never know whats somethings state is without changing it, ie it is ultimately impossible to know what something is really doing), and in the double slit experiment this interference may be enough to collapse the wave function for that critical observing instant.
However you look at it, it is, still, very very interesting stuff  :-D - I just prefer the full discussion.

Anyway - what reeeeaaaaaalllllly really really REALLY interests me is when in What the Bleep the scientist is talking about getting matter to bilocate, ie exist simulateously in one place and another. Does anyone know anything more about this??? Absolutely fascinating experiement.....would love to hear more...
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

JAW

So am I correct in saying then that from this double slit experiment, the lesson is that if you observe/think about anything it will sort of "appear where you think it should"? Ie manifest? I wonder if they've tried putting a scientist in that room and making him meditate on the streams coming together :P
When you ask why some event happened, the only true and complete answer is "The Universe", because if any part of the Universe had been different, things would have happened differently - Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

interception

the question i have for you is this. if your standing in a park and you can see 200 feet away from you to a tree if you cant touch that tree how do you really ever know how far the tree truly is from you?

its only perception if you play a pc game you can see for 200 feet but you can touch your monitor.
think about it

Nodes

I am thinking about it, but Im not sure what you are getting at....
Why do I need to touch the tree to know how far away it is from me? One can percieve in so many ways...
Besides, if you could physically touch a tree 200ft away, you could make reality for other people around you a bit uncomfortable, no?

Uhm, in a game, that tree would consist of pixels drawn on a 2d survace... so I don't see the connection to a persons perception of humanities shared reality.

WindGod

Quote from: NodesOfYesod on August 06, 2006, 08:25:42
the question i have for you is this. if your standing in a park and you can see 200 feet away from you to a tree if you cant touch that tree how do you really ever know how far the tree truly is from you?

its only perception if you play a pc game you can see for 200 feet but you can touch your monitor.
think about it
Nodes
The image of people being observed in their holo box compartments is really interesting. That would make a great scene in a movie.

If we have laser range finders, we know the distance. A sonar device in development to help blind people "see" like a bat will give distance.
Are the photons bouncing off the tree "touching" our retinas?

As far as the 2d represention of a 3d game environment, the objects in the scene have a "Z" buffer, for depth, or distance. We are like extra dimensional beings as we can "touch" any pixel on the screen regardless of distance, however, with Z buffer, the virtual object closer to you can occlude the object behind it and block you from touching it. BUT, if you have a control to turn off Z buffer, then all the objects in the 3d game loose depth and it gets really weird looking as they slide across each other never masking the far objects, but only changing in size scale as a hint of movement to or from the observer.

Sharpe

The movie is just wrong, it doesn't make sense, some of it is made up. (no joke)

Awakened_Mind

Quote from: Sharpe on December 04, 2006, 18:23:28
The movie is just wrong, it doesn't make sense, some of it is made up. (no joke)

How do you know this?

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Sharpe

Look man, the thing about the freezing the water thing, that make the crystals. That's just bs, go try it yourself. Place a word like LOVE on the side of a glass and freeze it, it makes no difference what word you place. It's NOT POSSIBLE, but it's common sense to know it's not possible. The world isn't that subjective, our thoughts mean nothing, we're just another piece of biological dump as the other. Not to forget, one of the makers of the fictional film is JZ Knight, she thinks she can channel a warrior that lived 35.000, and that the warrior is also a god, and she also says the history written in history books are all wrong, and that the warrior told her everything that is true. Anyways, everyone knows she is a fake cuz she got such bs stories.
And also, if we were to live in a subconscious world, it would be a piece of cake to stop time, screw with reality, the universe, anything. So everyone would change the universe in a single day by only thinking about it. It's just not possible. You know, you shouldn't take coincidences too seriously, sure, something happend when you were thinking about it. How unlikely is this to be honest, it could happen to anyone.

James S

Quote from: Sharpe on December 05, 2006, 02:32:00
It's NOT POSSIBLE, but it's common sense to know it's not possible.

Hi Sharpe,

I thought I'd start with this one sentence as there's a key here.
"Common sense" forms the basis of Newtonian physics that has been found in years of Quantum Physics research to be no longer applicable where it comes to working with subatomic particles - stuff that our physical world is really made up of.

This is the whole point that physicists on the film such as Fred Alan Wolf and John Hagelin (one of the world's foremost quantum mechanics researchers) were trying to put across.
Their research isn't BS. It's experimentally verifiable!! This is the whole point of the film! Whether or not you agree with Dr Imoto's work, or whether or not you can accept JZ Knight's channelings, there are some serious hard core quantum physicists, engineers, neuro-biologists, psychologists, etc. who support these findings not just because it all sounds good, but because they are seeing first hand the results of properly conducted and repeatably verifiable experiements.

They aren't just making this stuff up, nor can they be considered "fringe" researchers with no clue as to what they're doing. They're PROOVING this stuff! They are actually proving the capacity of our minds as the conscious observers to affect the world we live in.

Before you start doing the whole stubborn sceptic thing, take some time to actually look into the research being conducted in these areas. Take some time to read up on the Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. Take the time to read up on Quantum Wavefunctions & the double slit experiment.

Read up on the experiments Dr William Tiller has conducted in the areas how groups of focussed meditators can actually affect the pH value of water, using "scientifically sound" research guidelines and controls.
Read up on the experiments Dr Dean Radin has done working with psychics, group consciousness and random number generators.

Please, take the time to look into the research of these highly qualified and experienced scientists that all support each others findings and conclusions as well as supporting the teachings of Ramtha and the findings of Dr Imoto, then come back and tell us why it's all BS and what experimental proof you have to support that notion.

Please, try and disprove the research John Hagelin (winner of the Kilby Award for Scientific achievement, only about one notch down from a Nobel Prize), has done in his time working at CERN (the European Center for Particle Physics) and SLAC (the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center), and his pioneering work on Grand Unified Field theories.
If you can convincingly disprove his work, I'll listen to your complaints here.

Sound fair?

James.

Sharpe

Ok i'll do some research on those "scientists", but really, i've read a lot of things on this board about mindcontrol and how the government is trying to mindcontrol everyone in America to let them believe things that aren't true with help of massmedia. So why is believing a movie like this any more different, then believing what the government has to say, just because it sounds great? How many of you have studied what "Fred Alan Wolf and John Hagelin" have studied. If i guess noone, would i be right? If true, couldn't these people let you believe ANYTHING they wanted you to believe?

MisterJingo

Quote from: James S on December 05, 2006, 03:36:52
Hi Sharpe,

I thought I'd start with this one sentence as there's a key here.
"Common sense" forms the basis of Newtonian physics that has been found in years of Quantum Physics research to be no longer applicable where it comes to working with subatomic particles - stuff that our physical world is really made up of.

This is the whole point that physicists on the film such as Fred Alan Wolf and John Hagelin (one of the world's foremost quantum mechanics researchers) were trying to put across.
Their research isn't BS. It's experimentally verifiable!! This is the whole point of the film! Whether or not you agree with Dr Imoto's work, or whether or not you can accept JZ Knight's channelings, there are some serious hard core quantum physicists, engineers, neuro-biologists, psychologists, etc. who support these findings not just because it all sounds good, but because they are seeing first hand the results of properly conducted and repeatably verifiable experiements.

They aren't just making this stuff up, nor can they be considered "fringe" researchers with no clue as to what they're doing. They're PROOVING this stuff! They are actually proving the capacity of our minds as the conscious observers to affect the world we live in.

Before you start doing the whole stubborn sceptic thing, take some time to actually look into the research being conducted in these areas. Take some time to read up on the Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. Take the time to read up on Quantum Wavefunctions & the double slit experiment.

Read up on the experiments Dr William Tiller has conducted in the areas how groups of focussed meditators can actually affect the pH value of water, using "scientifically sound" research guidelines and controls.
Read up on the experiments Dr Dean Radin has done working with psychics, group consciousness and random number generators.

Please, take the time to look into the research of these highly qualified and experienced scientists that all support each others findings and conclusions as well as supporting the teachings of Ramtha and the findings of Dr Imoto, then come back and tell us why it's all BS and what experimental proof you have to support that notion.

Please, try and disprove the research John Hagelin (winner of the Kilby Award for Scientific achievement, only about one notch down from a Nobel Prize), has done in his time working at CERN (the European Center for Particle Physics) and SLAC (the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center), and his pioneering work on Grand Unified Field theories.
If you can convincingly disprove his work, I'll listen to your complaints here.

Sound fair?

James.

While I agree with QM being a very strange environment, the whole double slit experiment/many worlds theory interpretation of the uncertainty principle is very much pure belief with no empirical evidence to back it up. In fact, there is an increasing body of evidence which suggests conscious observers are not needed at all. Look into quantum decoherence http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_decoherence

the truth of decoherence is that, regardless of whether there are any conscious observers around or not, objects which would be expected to behave in an essentially classical manner do exactly that. Interaction between objects and their environments, both external and internal, does the job of 'observation' erroneously accorded only to conscious observers, effecting a process which is experimentally indistinguishable from state vector reduction. However, the "truth of decoherence" depends upon the chosen preferred basis. There is no doubt that measurements and the evolution of quantum states continues without observers; the problem raised by Quantum Mind theories is which of these states is accompanied by your observing mind.

There is no need for a consious mind. Reality happily chugs along without it.

jub jub

Quote from: MisterJingo on December 05, 2006, 07:25:27
There is no need for a consious mind. Reality happily chugs along without it.

There would be no need for a reality if it were not for the conscious mind!  :-D

James, I owe you a beer!
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

MisterJingo

Quote from: jub jub on December 05, 2006, 08:15:52
There would be no need for a reality if it were not for the conscious mind!  :-D

James, I owe you a beer!

Reality is simply the action and reaction of base energies across the various dimensions expanded by the big bang. The conscious mind is a product of these energies. Reality has no need or reason, it simply is. If there were no minds to observe, these interactions would still occur in their process of entropy (time).

James S

Hi MisterJingo,

I've done a little reading on quantum decoherence, and the way I see it is it's trying to work as a kind of bridge between classical physics and quantum physics by trying to meld the classical concept of phase space into quantum mechanics. It doesn't actually negate quantum wavefunctions though. it's only suggesting that the wavefunction will be collapsed by environmental interaction, such as with a mechanical measuring / recording device. It doesn't actually go all the way to saying that whether we observe something or not, it's still there.

Decoherence theories still take into acount the human factor. Even if the wavefunction becomes entangled with the environment, that measurement / environment still ultimately has to be observed by a conscious mind in order to get the results. Fred Alan Wolf submits that if something like a double slit experiment is recorded mechanically rather than observed by a conscious mind directly, the recording medium effectively takes on the wavefunction itsself, and that wavefunction will not be truly collapsed until the recording of the event is observed. In other words, until someone views the recording of the experiment, the recording itsself is still in a "limbo" state.

Dr Wolf also goes on to submit that the thing about quantum wavefunction is they cannot be empirically proven to exist, because the actual act of observing them directly affects them. What can be empirically and mathematically proven however, is that if the premise were true that the physical world is established without our "conscious observer" involvement, that is everything is already particles, the particle interaction equations simply do not work. The only way they can actually work is by taking into account quantum wavefunctions.

I guess the big thing to note here is that the Copenhagen Interpretation is only one way of viewing  Quantum Mechanics. Everett's Many Worlds Interpretation is the one that makes more use of Quantum Decoherence theories, and at this stage either one of these interpretations could be correct, as both can provide their own explanation for the double slit experiment. Or indeed elements of both could be correct.

For me personally, I'm more drawn to the Copenhagen Interpretation. I guess you could say it "feels" right to me, and I personally find it to be more plausible over a wider range of experimental and theoretical applications, none the least of which are the ways I can apply these concepts to my spiritual growth (quantum wavefunctions work so beautifully in light of the laws of attraction and manifestation). That however does not make it the right way, and I guess only time will tell, when our levels of scientific knowledge and capabilities advance, what theories or interpretations will prove themselves true.

I guess the main reason I put my opinions forward in this current debate was to support the views that the old scientific philosophies (classical physics) and the old religions really do not serve us any longer. If we are to move forward in our understanding we cannot afford to cling to the old and refuse to look at the new.

Blessings,
James.

MisterJingo

QuoteHi MisterJingo,

I've done a little reading on quantum decoherence, and the way I see it is it's trying to work as a kind of bridge between classical physics and quantum physics by trying to meld the classical concept of phase space into quantum mechanics. It doesn't actually negate quantum wavefunctions though. it's only suggesting that the wavefunction will be collapsed by environmental interaction, such as with a mechanical measuring / recording device. It doesn't actually go all the way to saying that whether we observe something or not, it's still there.

Hi James,

Our current models of QM all utilise wavefunctions. Although dechoherence does bridge the gap between classical physics and QM to an extent, it has much wider reaching implications which I'll detail below.

Decoherence theories still take into acount the human factor. Even if the wavefunction becomes entangled with the environment, that measurement / environment still ultimately has to be observed by a conscious mind in order to get the results. Fred Alan Wolf submits that if something like a double slit experiment is recorded mechanically rather than observed by a conscious mind directly, the recording medium effectively takes on the wavefunction itsself, and that wavefunction will not be truly collapsed until the recording of the event is observed. In other words, until someone views the recording of the experiment, the recording itsself is still in a "limbo" state.

The problem with the above is that there is no discernable difference between philosophising the experiment remains in limbo until the result is observed and decoherence collapsing the wavefunction through interaction with its own environment.
A few scenarios of decoherence and observer led wavefunction collapse are detailed below:

Scenario:

You are going to work and wish to record a program while you are away from home. You set your video recorder and leave. In a strict observer led wavefunction collapse scenario, once your observance leaves the video, it suddenly fractures into an infinite number of possibilities (virtual particles).
In this scenario, sometimes your program will record; sometime it will not, sometimes a program will record on another channel and even at another time.
When you get home and see the video, the wavefunctions collapse into a single coherent possibility and then you discover which possibility occurs. A problem with this is that because all possibilities exist until observance, the program is actually not recorded until viewed.
In a decoherence led scenario, you go away, and the video remains as it is, ticks over as it does, records your program as you expect, and you come home to find your video where you left it. The video interacts with itself and its environment, and this interaction acts as its own observer.

Another scenario is putting the kettle on to make tea and going to another room. Observer led wavefunction collapse once again sees the kettle and water branch into virtual particles etc.

Dr Wolf also goes on to submit that the thing about quantum wavefunction is they cannot be empirically proven to exist, because the actual act of observing them directly affects them. What can be empirically and mathematically proven however, is that if the premise were true that the physical world is established without our "conscious observer" involvement, that is everything is already particles, the particle interaction equations simply do not work. The only way they can actually work is by taking into account quantum wavefunctions.

Wavefunctions are a tool to explain the quantum world, they might have no reality at all. They are similar to imaginary time and space utilised in various mathematical problems. They are a means to an end. What has been proven is that virtual particles exist, they have been recorded in pure vacuum. The fact virtual particles exist (particles being created from nothing in the vacuum) suggests the whole wavefunction model  actually has a reality.
Observer led wavefunction collapse sees no difference from mathematically modelled dechoerence probability curves i.e. observer or not, the same thing happens regardless in the same experiments. The fact we can model a scenario mathematically, and it matches the physical results (which some might argue are not absolute until observed) show this.

I guess the big thing to note here is that the Copenhagen Interpretation is only one way of viewing  Quantum Mechanics. Everett's Many Worlds Interpretation is the one that makes more use of Quantum Decoherence theories, and at this stage either one of these interpretations could be correct, as both can provide their own explanation for the double slit experiment. Or indeed elements of both could be correct.

For me personally, I'm more drawn to the Copenhagen Interpretation. I guess you could say it "feels" right to me, and I personally find it to be more plausible over a wider range of experimental and theoretical applications, none the least of which are the ways I can apply these concepts to my spiritual growth (quantum wavefunctions work so beautifully in light of the laws of attraction and manifestation). That however does not make it the right way, and I guess only time will tell, when our levels of scientific knowledge and capabilities advance, what theories or interpretations will prove themselves true.

The only reason I jumped in here was not because I totally disagree with you :). It's because on a lot of forums now I see people taking on possible views of QM as an absolute and a way of proving beliefs. QM is still a science in its childhood. What we know or think we know will change dramatically in the future. I have a keen interest in OBE/AP, and while certain interpretations of QM seem to give evidence for AP and similar philosophies, they are still only possible interpretations – and I think linking philosophies to such things in an attempt to justify them or prove their reality will be a lot more damaging in the long run. Also, people who don't read into these areas will take it as true because 'science says so' (when it doesn't really).

In the holographic universe, scientists were found who claimed such things as even the moon decays into virtual particles when its not observed (others were found who said it decays slowly over time). Such ideas fall apart when you can still detect the moons presence (or a celestial body's presence) on its environment (gravity waves) even without directly observing it. You observe a completely separate object and still see such a bodies influence.

I guess the main reason I put my opinions forward in this current debate was to support the views that the old scientific philosophies (classical physics) and the old religions really do not serve us any longer. If we are to move forward in our understanding we cannot afford to cling to the old and refuse to look at the new.

Blessings,
James.

Agreed that old beliefs and religions do not serve us, but classical physics still does very much. The anomalies seen on the quantum level actually cancel themselves out on the macro level. This is why the universe is such a consistent and coherent place. Classical physics is currently the only way to interpret the macro universe, while QM is used to interpret the micro.
As always, discussion on these areas is always productive :)

James S

QuoteScenario:

You are going to work and wish to record a program while you are away from home. You set your video recorder and leave. In a strict observer led wavefunction collapse scenario, once your observance leaves the video, it suddenly fractures into an infinite number of possibilities (virtual particles).
In this scenario, sometimes your program will record; sometime it will not, sometimes a program will record on another channel and even at another time.
When you get home and see the video, the wavefunctions collapse into a single coherent possibility and then you discover which possibility occurs. A problem with this is that because all possibilities exist until observance, the program is actually not recorded until viewed.
In a decoherence led scenario, you go away, and the video remains as it is, ticks over as it does, records your program as you expect, and you come home to find your video where you left it. The video interacts with itself and its environment, and this interaction acts as its own observer.

Hi MisterJingo,
The retort to that would be how do you know the program was even taped until you actually watch it? Do you set a camera to watch and record the video recording? If so, how do you know that the camera even recorded the video recording the program until you watch that tape?
Hehe... who's watching the watcher! :wink:

I guess the catch here is both scenarios can be as plausible or implausible as each other because the bottom line is it's not actually possible to know what's going on unless we're observing it. Which means it's still not possible to determine if it was environmental interaction that collapsed the wavefunction and we're observing the "post collapse" results, or if the collapse is the result of our observation.

To move on from this mind spinning conundrum, I agree that we need to tread very carefully when applying QM to spiritual beliefs, otherwise we'll end up worshipping QM like a religion. But I do feel that even with our very new understandings of QM, we are going much further towards explaining the possibilities of things like psychic phenomena (entanglement), and  manifestation & oneness (Grand Unified Field or Superstring theories). It is still very much supposition, but we're a hell of a lot closer to "mathematically" explaining the seemingly inexplicable than we ever have been before.

As for classical physics no longer working for us and looking now to QM for the answers, I apologise for phrasing that poorly. Classical physics definitely does work with respect to the macro world, but when we look to it as the be all and end all, as has been done for a great many years now, and as an unfortunate number of researchers and sceptics still do, then it does fail us. Its the addition of QM to classical physics that starts opening up an whole new world of possibilities. I will however maintain that the old religions don't serve us and should all be dumped as soon as possible.  :-)

Thanks for helping me take in some different perspectives on QM. Any time different thoughts or perspectives come my way I take them as a gift.

Blessings,
James.

Awakened_Mind

That's the beauty of mathematics. By employing mathematics as a language, science can describe situations which are completely beyond the power of our imagination.

Whats certain is exciting times in the years to come. Although controversial, QM is a big step.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

jub jub

Quote from: Awakened_Mind on December 06, 2006, 07:04:51
That's the beauty of mathematics. By employing mathematics as a language, science can describe situations which are completely beyond the power of our imagination.

Whats certain is exciting times in the years to come. Although controversial, QM is a big step.

-AM

And then we will have advanced to the point of knowing we still don't know anything.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

MisterJingo

Quote from: James S on December 06, 2006, 06:08:49
Hi MisterJingo,
The retort to that would be how do you know the program was even taped until you actually watch it? Do you set a camera to watch and record the video recording? If so, how do you know that the camera even recorded the video recording the program until you watch that tape?
Hehe... who's watching the watcher! :wink:

Hehe, and this is why QM can be so interesting as it's hard to separate it from philosophy on some levels.

I guess the catch here is both scenarios can be as plausible or implausible as each other because the bottom line is it's not actually possible to know what's going on unless we're observing it. Which means it's still not possible to determine if it was environmental interaction that collapsed the wavefunction and we're observing the "post collapse" results, or if the collapse is the result of our observation.

Agreed. Although taking the moon example into consideration. Perhaps if it is a cloudy night so that no one can see the moon, in an observation creating wavefunction collapse philosophy, the moon would be in possibly an infinite number of states. Yet, the tides still move as we expect, and we can detect its gravitational pull on the Earth. This either means the moon is still as we last saw it (meaning conscious observation is not needed), or even observation of the effects of a body on other bodies is enough to collapse wavefunction – that has much larger implications.

To move on from this mind spinning conundrum, I agree that we need to tread very carefully when applying QM to spiritual beliefs, otherwise we'll end up worshipping QM like a religion. But I do feel that even with our very new understandings of QM, we are going much further towards explaining the possibilities of things like psychic phenomena (entanglement), and  manifestation & oneness (Grand Unified Field or Superstring theories). It is still very much supposition, but we're a hell of a lot closer to "mathematically" explaining the seemingly inexplicable than we ever have been before.

Totally agree. QM and similar sciences have a lot of potential for explaining such phenomenon. The only thing holding me back at the moment is the huge leaps people are making. Current QM only models a few particle interactions, yet, people are taking such interactions and scaling them to a macro level and utilising them in philosophies of consciousness. This is a huge (and apart from in a theoretical view) a blind leap – I'm more biding my time, and taking such things as possibilities until we learn about such proesses on a grander scale (and this will happen).

As for classical physics no longer working for us and looking now to QM for the answers, I apologise for phrasing that poorly. Classical physics definitely does work with respect to the macro world, but when we look to it as the be all and end all, as has been done for a great many years now, and as an unfortunate number of researchers and sceptics still do, then it does fail us. Its the addition of QM to classical physics that starts opening up an whole new world of possibilities. I will however maintain that the old religions don't serve us and should all be dumped as soon as possible.  :-)

I agree with you :). I'm one very much for discovering my own way/truths, rather than utilising older philosophies. This is not through pig headedness, its due to my belief that some philosophies have changed little in 2k years, and the world has changed dramatically. Things need to be seen through our current world view, not the worldview of a time now past.

Thanks for helping me take in some different perspectives on QM. Any time different thoughts or perspectives come my way I take them as a gift.

Blessings,
James.

I hope you don't take anything I'm saying as an attack on beliefs. I actually enjoy such conversations, I believe a lot can be learnt from them :).

Best Wishes.