News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

zero point energy and scalar waves

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

Everything is a free-energy-machine until we learn where the energy comes from.

Ceriel N

I've been reading a bit about Tesla's theories too, and I think that what he was playing with was an unified theory for electromagnetism and gravity.
The tricky part is figuring out just how it works. [:P]

These links you posted look very interesting. Do you have more of them? [;)]
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

volcomstone

ceriel its not very hard to find, I used metacrawler, and typed in scalar waves, or zero point energy

other hits you can try are   tesla coils,  di-electric properties,
also you should look up,  Entanglement, which is crazy

it sorta helps make the idea that everything is a wave more concrete

tesla has an entire library of his notes/books which are still classified under national security laws

rumour has it he invented/ had plans for a field generator that could solve the worlds energy problems, but you could never make any profit from it,   like tapping into a radio signal, you could have antennae that tap the energy grid, from the atmosphere
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

volcomstone

just an update on some stuff,

first I built the "continuous knot mobius coil" and some other easire ones, in conjunction with some crystals and a 9 volt battery, I thought I could feel energy sensations above and around it, much like NEW sensations,

second I found another tesla theory site http://www.pseudo-blue.com/FreeEnergy/TeslaWaveTheory.html

which has laymans terms of his theorys,

this site is interesting http://unusualresearch.com/scalarbib/scalarbib.htm

If there indeed is a force that is completly independent of time, then FTL travel should be practically possible,
not to mention all the star trek/star wars technology,

--On a side note, what if it was possible to replicate the exact Chi-energy signature that say a human where to give off? thats what I think these so called "organite" devices try and do, give off the total spectrum of human energys, or help attract/cleanse the ambient energies to become more beneficial to us humans... anyway we could also "read" human energies ,essentially kilirian photography but understanding the energy differences between a sick person and a healthy person, or say, on type of animal to another, or someone in a heigtened state of awarness versus someone sleeping?-----

Logic

Refrigerators already convert any electricity into 3x the ammount of regular thermal energy. If you can find some way to convert that cooled air back into electricity, and only lose %33, your still making twice as much electricity as you started with.

As for the unified field theory, the most probable one is string theory, as it seems to fill all the holes that Tesla and Einstein didn't.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Rob H

What is the "continuous knot mobius coil" supposed to do? I saw the site on how to build it but it didn't explain what it was for.

volcomstone

its supposed to generate scalar waves

Rob H

Could you please explain what a scalar wave is and what it used for in laymen terms? I tried to do some research on the web but all the sites I found were a bit technical.

wantsumrice

Just google it ;-)

They've actally gotten pretty close to generating more power than what was used.  I think in one of the machines that did it, enough power was generated to power the US for some time less than a second.  Not sure on exactly how long and how much power...

But the T.O.E. I believe exists in string theory.
~ivan

yombalula

Naudin is just about the world worse experimenter. He would not know an energy if you hit him in the face or kicked him in the butt with it.

There is no FREE energy. Any energy you get has to be paid for.

volcomstone

yombalula- what do you think of tesla? was he a fraud?

Im sure there is somthing to these scalar waves, it was a big deal when scalar field theories came into existence in the past 20 years, it has helped explain why the patterns of CBR are the way they are, and it has also seemed to explain why pulsars seem so much farther away than they should be,

pod3

Tesla apparently derived his work from his extensive study of Buddhism and Balvatsky. Tom Bearden writes about scalar interferometry, in which two beams intersect to produce a ball of energy, fed by the socalled Sea of Dirac. Less than a second, ha! The frequency of the energy ball is modulated to produce effects on weather, matter, and minds.

Certain businesses which have expressed an interest do not really want prototypes, etc, but I have specifics which are simple enough to be carried out by amateur experimenters. Will trade important hints for practical info of the variety I am looking for.

Rob

Hey

Volcomstone - I agree with your opinion on orgonite. The devices act as collectors, cleansers and focusers of energy. I've made quite a few of them, they are interesting and can do some pretty cool things.

Mobius coil - the wraps around crystals? Yeah I've got a couple of those. I link them to a zapper/SP type device that generates a square wave at err 15hz I think. Personally I am starting to think more that it should be a much higher frequency, but perhaps 15 has lots of good harmonics I dunno.

Rob H - they generate good energies, kinda amplifies the power of the crystal, like pumping them, but there's a lot going on.
Scalar waves can be thought of as stress waves in the aether....umm. Light waves look like this:

You can see two waves seperated by 90deg. One the electric, one the magnetic. Imagine if you took another wave, exactly opposed, in that its peaks and troughts are destructively interfering with the first wave, ie cancalling each other out. But where does the energy go? If you kept two waves together like that, on exactly the same path, the energy would look like its been destroyed (which cant happen). I think Tom Bearden would say the energy is infolded, as a scalar wave, or you could say it is now a pressure wave passing through the aether.
Hope this helps..

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

pod3

Waves at similar frequencies to brainwaves produce those kinds of brainwaves. 3-4 Hz is said to produce earthquakes. The earth resonates at the Schuman (spelling?) resonance of 7-8 Hz. 4-5 kHz, if I am not mistaken dissociates water in a special way. 300 kHz has been said to produce healing. 500+ kHz causes storms. Frequencies matching the resonance of gamma rays, etc effect matter.

I would like ways of detecting the frequencies carried across a rubbing plate, but I suppose psionic measurements should be taken psionically.

Non Hertzian waves were studied at various, notorious experiments, which utilized huge, altered, deGaussing-type devices.

volcomstone

well Ive been interested in tesla for some time now and some of the new research nowadays seems to have prrof of existance for tapping into "time" energy or zero point energy

if some of these findings are true then we can exploit empty space and concievably have infinite energy or a perpetual motion machine

anyhow some links  http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/scalwidx.htm
shows some experiments with scalar waves

http://www.littlemountainsmudge.com/mobiuscontinuosknot.htm
shows lotsa cool trinkents, the best part is it shows you how to make them, im goina make a mobius coil, and an organite holy hand grenade