News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Quantum theory...(??)

Previous topic - Next topic

Logic

There are alot of quantum theories, but which one in particuliar are you interested in?

There is one complete unified field theory, which still remains a theory due to the fact that it is probably impossible to prove its relevance; String theory. String theory manages to collaborate the electro-magnetic, strong and weak nuclear and gravitational energies into a very solid theory. Well, its solid if you believe in alternet universes and 10+ dimensional planes..
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Rob H

My vote is for hearing about the String Theory.

Logic

I think somebody posted a link to a really good miniseries on tv for string theory.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html

I hope the page still works, sometimes it has errors.

beavis

My main problem with alternate universes is that its incredibly wasteful to copy the whole universe just for a small change. Probably only small sections are copied, and its not really copying, but accessing the same thing in a different way. Much more efficient.

Adkha

quote:
Originally posted by Logic

There are alot of quantum theories, but which one in particuliar are you interested in?

There is one complete unified field theory, which still remains a theory due to the fact that it is probably impossible to prove its relevance; String theory. String theory manages to collaborate the electro-magnetic, strong and weak nuclear and gravitational energies into a very solid theory. Well, its solid if you believe in alternet universes and 10+ dimensional planes..

sory....I mean the quantum field theory. So the super string theory is a unification of the gravity field theory and the quantum field theory?
Psycho Paradoxical

Adkha

Ehm and another thing....all physics today use the quantum mechanics rather then the newton mechanics. Why? Or am I asking a totally other direction now?
Psycho Paradoxical

Logic

When you get down to a quantum level, matter and energy behaves alot differently than on a say, celestial level. Things are much more erratic and random, as opposed to apparent balanced gravitational forces on our level.

Adkha

quote:
Originally posted by Logic

When you get down to a quantum level, matter and energy behaves alot differently than on a say, celestial level. Things are much more erratic and random, as opposed to apparent balanced gravitational forces on our level.

Owkey...I see....but isn't it weird that on quantum level rule other laws then on our level? So u can't use a simple formula like the centripetal force calculation (T=mv^2 / r) ?
Psycho Paradoxical

Naldo

Precisely!

The Quantum level is like a different world. or is it? With different rules.

In a nutshell!

So wierd, yet amazing!

Adkha

Hi

Can anyone describe me how this theory works shortly? I understand its a really complicated theory. Then just tell me what the quantum theory tells us. How it is related to the relativity theory and what has te quantumfield got to do with the unified field theory (wich isn't still complete as I understand) I really wanna learn more about it, but I haven't studied physics or something (I did graduate with physhics as a matier)And the articles I find about is are really long and very difficult. So please give me a hand..?

Thank u very much
Psycho Paradoxical