News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A Kundalini Tale

Previous topic - Next topic

Eol007

Hi Mark,

Absolutely breath taking tale – you had me riveted to the words yet swept away in stream of your most intimate personal journey.

Thank you for sharing.

Kind wishes,

Stephen [:)]

majour ka

Wow...echo'ing Stephen, a breath taking tale, You are very lucky. I always enjoy reading your posts.

PS, I like the bit about the grass [^]

Best wishes Marcus.

Tayesin

Hi,  Thanks for the support, I do appreciate it.

I just re-read the tale for the first time since I edited it for publication, and it is a rollicking adventure tale for sure !

Thanks.

Love Always. [:)]

Moonburn33

do you still mow the lawn?
as below, so above

Lighthouse

Tayesin,

I appreciate your sharing that with us... I have not had any experiences yet with Kundalini... It is also a step in my path yet it is not the right time.

I too have been a bit trepedatious because of all the warnings people give but my guides tell me that I will have the right guidance and will have a safe experience.  I was going to take a Kundalini Yoga class this season but we found out we would be buying a house instead so I had to drop the class to go house hunting.  Your tale has helped to keep that yearning alive and I am now looking forward to the experience even more than I was before.

Thank you [:)]

Kerri

http://www.divinewithin.com - Uncovering the Divine Within
http://www.worldawakened.com - World Awakened
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/worldawakened - World Awakened Talk Radio
http://www.innercirclepublishing.com - InnerCircle Publishing

Mystic Cloud

[:O][:O][:O][:O][:O]

Oh man, I got goosebumps all over while reading this.

I must say that I can relate to this very very well, perhaps
too well [:D]

Got surprised when you talked about a Red Dragon, since
I got some reference to this also lately. Don't know why yet,
but I bet it will be a nasty surprise.

Anyway, while in England last autumn, just recovering from
my first real 'experience'. I got put true a LOT of weird
tests there. Finally when I passed and nearly dropped
due to physical and mental exhaustion (had stayed up for 2 days,
walked about 50km, no water, no food, lost my wallet and other stuff)
I put my hands and pressed on my eyes and started seeing alot
of fractals, after that I heard a voice(s) that said "He is Christ".

After that I found my way back (I was completely lost in Wiltshire).
I also got my wallet back, and I even got my cellphone card back.
Anyway, it felt a bit like "Two becomes One" when I read it.

About the insight shutting it down and waiting for the right time,
I feel that is way too common for many of us. Everyone just seems
to be waiting... waiting for something...

Whatever that is will be interesting when it happens... [:D]
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Tayesin

Hi,

Moonburn,
Sometimes I mow the grass, it is something we humans must do.  Most times I let the cows in for a few days !  

Kerri,
Thank you.  How is the house-hunting going ?

Mystic Cloud,
To me, your tale is far more interesting.  What do you remember of your time in the wilderness.. no phone, no money.. no identity at some point perhaps ?  The setting alone,  Wiltshire.  "There was magic in the air that day"  I think inside you there is a wonderful tale waiting for the right time to rise up.

Thanks all.

narfellus

A truly wondeful tale Tayesin, it gave me chills. I have begun the initial practice of kundalini, and through the books of entities Orin and Daben, i am learning to magnetize myself to create abundance, joy, to raise my vibration closer to my higher qualities and self, do draw people and things and circumstances into my life. Your story is truly inspiring, and as a relatively young man i look forward the journey of enlightenment. Tayesin, you are here to help others, and that feeling fulfills me too in many ways. When i see posts on these boards where people beg for help, where confusion and sadness rule their lives, i know of what they speak because the MAJORITY of my youth was wasted in self hatred, anger, idleness, addictions, blah blah. But it carved me into something i would never have expected, and my appreciation of that experience, while i would not want to repeat it, i'm glad to have done it. A story like yours gives me much to look forward to as we seek to help our planet.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

Deiuo

Tayesin,

Your tale is fantastic, thanks for sharing all this with us. It gave me love and strong anahata activity for you.

Concerning the Red Dragon, I wish to say that it is very different from the classical Coiled Serpent picture we find in Kundalini texts.

As the Coiled Serpent, the Red Dragon energy also gives huge amounts of energy, but the awareness output differs greatly at the end. Both relate to Kundalini energy, but they have different vibrations.

I won't say more unless it is related to cosmic consciousness and a higher planes trip for your soul at last.

Take care,

kiauma

Let us know as soon as the book is out Tayesin!  [8D]
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

Tayesin

Thanks for the replies folks, I appreciate reading your thoughts and your sharing.

I will be finished writing the book this year... then it's ready, edited and off to as many publishers as is needed to get it printed.

Any suggestions there anyone ?

narfellus

Yes, but i think you already know the answer:

pray and meditate for the perfect publisher. Co-create with your Higher Self and Guides to envision a publisher successfully taking hold of our book and don't worry about the niggling details of HOW that actually happens.

From experience too, get friends to look over and proofread, and take their advice. And Stephen King said to ALWAYS listen to your professional editor, they usually know what they're talking about if you've gotten to that point.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

Risu no Kairu

quote:
Originally posted by Tayesin

Any suggestions there anyone ?

Send us all free copies. [:P]
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Deiuo

Hi Tayesin !

As I already said, your tale is fascinating, and gives a lot of inspiration to me.

I am curious about your experience of being aware of the entire universe (the so-called Cosmic Consciousness). If it's ok, here are a couple of questions about it :

1- How well can you now remember info from what you witnessed ?
2- Could you build a memory bridge to that awareness you had (to retrieve even more data) ?
3- Do you remember if the universe was space-bounded ?
4- Could you also know what was in the mind of all lifeforms ?
5- Did that happen in the present, or have you had a taste of the timeline of the universe aswell ?
6- Could you get awareness of other universes aswell ? or possibly other realms of the astral ?
7- Where is the closest extraterrestrial lifeform (to Earth) ? How is there planet looking ? Are other intelligent lifeforms humanoids in aspect ?
8- For advanced civilizations, has spirituality taken the advantage over science/technology ?
9- Is there a physical way to get out of this universe ?
10- What is happening on Earth ?

Thanks in advance !

cheers,
Deiuo.

Tayesin

Deiuo,
1- How well can you now remember info from what you witnessed ?

Very clearly.  Things that can be difficult to recall fully are Entire Concepts when they are given as a whole, they take time to slowly sink into your awareness, even though you understand them fully at the moment, so that you can share it with others.  I have found that much of the detail about other worlds is harder to recall, because I do not see them as being important any more.

2- Could you build a memory bridge to that awareness you had (to retrieve even more data) ?

Yes, easily.  All we need to do in order to re-connect with any experience we have had is to prepare like normal for meditation/journeying and remember the feeling of the experience we wish to re-join.  It's simple.

3- Do you remember if the universe was space-bounded ?

Space bounded ?  If you mean does it have a boundary ?  Then yes, it does.  I found a membranous-skin, like a bubble, that could be passed through.  I tried it and found that outside of our Bubbleverse there are billions more.  I laughed to myself at that point because of the beautiful proof of  'As above so below'.

4- Could you also know what was in the mind of all lifeforms ?

At that moment I did know all things.  Even when I searched out other life-supporting worlds I found that I already knew everything there was to know, even the mind-sets and thoughts.

5- Did that happen in the present, or have you had a taste of the timeline of the universe as well ?

The present moment at that 'time'.  The only timeline that exists is the one we humans have created over the many ages we have been here.  Outisde of realities employing time-perceptions, it does not exist as an entity of it's own right.

6- Could you get awareness of other universes aswell ? or possibly other realms of the astral ?

Good question.  While in Oneness of this Universe I was not cognizant of other 'Verses.  And during the journey that found the membranous skin I did enter one other Bubbleverse but found I was not meant to be there... I did not 'match/vibrate' to the same frequency, was not a creation within that Universe, so was 'chased out'.  Seriously.

Once in your higher-Self awareness level you will retain that focus in all the realm of the astral.

7- Where is the closest extraterrestrial lifeform (to Earth) ? How is there planet looking ? Are other intelligent lifeforms humanoids in aspect ?

On earth.  Et's are existing with us physically, beside us non-physically and in all the other realms.  You may well be an ET.  All of us have been Et's, before we volunteered to come to this experience offering we call Earth.  Most physical life we would call alien do not live on any one world.  Many are so ancient that for millions of years they have been Gypsies of the stars in a sense.  

Because so many dimensions are interwoven, there are worlds within our space that we cannot see, some are alien worlds too, some are parrallel worlds, etc.  Some worlds are in good shape, some aren't.  Many races are 'advanced' when compared to us, and many are behind us.  And there are some similarities between evolving humanoid worlds, some have destroyed the world with atomics, some learned before they did, and then there are others like us sitting on the brink for too long.

8- For advanced civilizations, has spirituality taken the advantage over science/technology ?

With some races yes.  Some do prefer to use technologies.  Some even use technologies to experience their spiritual awareness, much like some people do here with B-gen etc.  Not all advanced races are aware of their spiritual nature.  The Annunaki are one such race.

9- Is there a physical way to get out of this universe ?

I don't know.  Maybe that is a question you may like to search an answer for ?

10- What is happening on Earth ?

What isn't happening here ?  A brief and generalized view would be......
some groups are following the Plan to dominate the populations of this world for their own uses;  alien visitors are more regular now than ever before as observers, some are working their specific agendas; the lower astral realms are inundated with beings intent of insuring the agenda-workers are successful; while we look the other way thinking it is all bull-plop.

The bigger pictures show us Earth has reached a point in it's cycle where it undergoes massive movements and upheavals due to a variety of forces from this galaxy etc.  The signs of these times have come and gone, which indicate the point we are at in this cycle.  This time the results will be more effective because we humans have made a significant change to the Biosphere.  10% is a significant figure.

While all this goes on, and also because of it, the weather patterns are shifting quickly as they did between 15 to 10,000 years BC.  That time they altered the capability of certain areas to support life effectively, causing many areas to be uninhabitable.  The Lush jungle forests of what is now Egypt became savannah then desert in less than 5,000 years.   These same things are occuring Now, and it would seem like we have caused an acceleration too.

Since 1999 the Earth's gravitational field has completely reversed polarity so that now there is an observable bulge at the Equator.  Scientists know this is due to a massive gravitational force from somewhere, but have no other ideas to explain it.  Even their current theory of Ocean current alteration does not explain the force that is causing this phenomena.

And this is just a small portion of what is happening in respect to the bigger pictures.  The evolving of earth includes a massive rise in frequency as the entire solar system again descends into a denser part of the galaxy, which coincides with the massive changes the planet has about every 30 or so million years.  Add to this the changing energy around us humans, the steady growth in awareness etc, and the whole picture begins to slowly gel into something that indicates what is about to happen here in the next decade.

I hope this answers your questions.

Love Always.

BlackBox

Loved the tale.

Thanks for sharing. [:I]

Reality

Tayesin,

I literally almost sat on the edge of my seat, with my eyes glued to the screen while reading your kundalini tale. Thanks so much for sharing.

I don't think it's crazy to feel for the grass. Last night, I decided to meditate in the middle of my garden before going to bed. And out of all the tiles, I chose to sit on one with a snail on it [V]....*splash*.Today I check it out again, to find out it was still alive, struggling(thought the poor fellow had passed off!!), it might havent been any of my business to do so, but I decided to free it from the pain [:(][;)]

Just a question, did you live your 3 hour lasting journey all through astral projection?

Reality[8D]

Deiuo

Hi Tayesin !

Thank you for having answered my questions. If it's ok, here is another set :

11- I am interested in knowing as much as possible about the limits of your experience, because when you know about the limits the journey continues, so to say [:)] .  It seems you were limited in entering other 'bubbleverses', and it seems also you were limited in time (since having an awareness of the universe at that given time and not of its entire timeline and evolution, or am I wrong ?). You said I would be aware of all astral realms when united with my higherself. What about the other planes ? Have you had a grasp of the Mental, Buddhic, Atmic, Anupadaka and Adi planes aswell ? or was the experience confined to the Physical and Astral only ? Where would be other possible limits ?

12- Do you think there is a possibility that God as we know is only the God of this universe and its ascending planes ? Do you think there are many 'Gods', one for each other bubbleverse ?

13- When you entered other bubbleverses, what did you feel ? Could you see something ? How different are the other universes ? Is there such thing as life or space or energy... or is it something completely exotic and alien to define ?

14- What about the substance/void/space between the bubbleverses ? Is it possible to have an awarenss of that entire substance/void/space ?

15- If you were to know that you would be soon about to reach cosmic consciousness, are there special questions you would prepare now, to answer while experiencing the phenomena ?

16- Is there a probable possibility that your awareness of the Physical was in fact an awareness of the astral Real Time Zone (so that some part of this awareness wouldnt reflect aspects of our physical Universe, but just a changeable copy of it) ?

Thats all ! Thanks,

best regards,
Deiuo.

Tayesin

Hi,
This is my tale.  First printed in 2003 as lead article for Emergence magazine.  That gave the ego a boost, LOL [:P]

I hope this helps illustrate a real and recent experience, as it happened in 1998/9.  It is a bit long, so I also hope you find it interesting reading.

A Kundalini Tale

All sections in Italics are from the book in progress, "Keep it Simple"

My introduction to the concept of Kundalini came in 1977 when the Lady I call Teacher explained that our mental institutions have many people who had experienced unexpected and powerful raisings.  She said it had the ability to 'fry' our mind in such instances, so my interest in it diminished from that point on.   It wasn't to be rekindled for another twenty-two years.

By 1998 I had returned to spiritual practice, re-met my Guides face to face and was Soul Journeying with them in order to remember the lessons in past lives, to remember who I was and to remember the tasks I had chosen for myself in this time.   Little did the consciouss part of me know that part of this process was to experience a Kundalini raising, although at a deeper level some part of me did know.

While journeying to my cave in the realms I had found what I now know to be an Archetype,  a huge Red Dragon that was curled up asleep.  This discovery raised an immense amount of fear within me, and began to hint at what the path held.  Within days of this discovery a friend handed me a book called "Mists of Avalon",  which resonated deeply within.   Every time I read about the characters using ritual to raise immense power, I would feel it to the extent that it would raise my vibrations to a new level.   And it was within this book that I first read about how Taliesin had become the Merlyn by joining with the Red Dragon.   I had to wonder if this was given to me in order to lessen my fears about the Dragon I had met near my cave.

That same night I returned to the cave, went down to see the Dragon again and was struck with the most incredible feeling of Love.  As I walked around and observed it I noticed that a Golden glow was coming from it's heart,  and, it was answered from within myself by the same energy.  I found that to be totally unexpected,  so I put my arms around the Dragon to hug it for quite a while.  As I stepped back from it,  it opened one huge eye and looked at me while I told it that I would return soon.

Every night I had been journeying and the next night would be no different, or so I thought.  While preparing to go, the primary Guide said, "Let's do something different tonight,  go down into your body as if you were the size of an atom and look at the chakras, notice how they effect the organs, pay particular attention to any blockages you may find."  So I followed the instructions and was rewarded with a most amazing insight,  never before had I contemplated how the chakras drive our body and I learned just how distasteful blockages can appear.  

The next night I was again asked to do the same thing with the exception of working on clearing the blockages under Guidance,  which I found very easy to do.  I also discovered that at the right side of the back of our head we have another chakra that is where we are open to hearing the 'voice' of the Divine speak to us.   Mine was completely blocked,  which took some work to clear and then allowed me to hear Guidance very clearly, as if it was coming from inside my head.

Over the next few months I was prepared for the raising by my Guides,  and as each new journey was completed I could feel my inner fear rising too.   On one journey I was taken back to an earlier life at a Pict village in what is northern Scotland today.  During that life I had been assigned to study under our 'Holy Man' and by the age of thirteen I was ready for an awakening ceremony.  This was to be held at a place we called 'The Dragon's Lair',  an ancient mound about four long days walk from the village.   Upon arriving at the site, the preparations began in earnest.

These preparations included me having to drink a vile potion my mentor had made for me,  that was intended to help.   I couldn't see how it could help if I didn't keep it down,  which was demanding work.   As the concoction took effect,  I was carried to a cave inside the mound and vaguely recall hearing instructions through the drugged haze I was experiencing.   Everyone left in a hurry,  and some time through that night another visitor came.   This one was huge and looked exactly like 'Red' as it approached me menacingly.   My stupor left me instantly as I remembered the instructions,   "show no fear,   lest you be eaten by the Dragon."   Standing as tall as possible,  I faced the monster and said,  "You will not devour me,  my friend.   I am the one chosen for this and so I am here.   Let us begin."   I felt his hot,  moist breath as he stood over me,  mouth open,  poised to strike if I so much as flinched with indecision.   Now was the time,  I turned my back to it and felt him step into me.   In a fraction of a second I grew thirty feet tall and marvelled at my 'new' wings,  then I felt it's power rising up inside.      It rose to test me already.   Next morning I awoke to being splashed with cold stream water from skin-buckets,  and while still very groggy from the potion,  my sight was clear enough to see fresh tattoos on my wrists.   My wise old teacher came forward and handed me two gold Serpent bracelets,  saying,  "They are old as time,  having survived the great destruction.   Wear them always."

From the journey I learned that I had done this at least once before in my long Earth history,  but this revelation did nothing to reduce the fear I was feeling.  This fear seemed an irrational one that I could not fathom nor find why I had it and where it had originated.  So I figured that as we continued this work I would come to understand what it was about,  and it was simply a matter of feeling the fear and doing the work anyway.   A few more months went by doing the journeys and following the advice of the Guides that allowed me to open to up to a slowly growing, bigger picture about our true nature as Spirit.  

Until the day I was sitting on the toilet thinking about nothing in particular.   Just before reaching for the first sheet on the toilet roll my primary Guide came into my mind saying,  "Tonight is the night for it."   "The night for what ?"   No answer,  only a deeper than deep feeling that this night's meditation would be very testing and if it went well,  I would be doing fine.   I did not let myself think too much about the feeling that came,  instead I tried to relax and cruise through the rest of the day.   Nor did I spend a lot of time asking the 'what if it doesn't go well' question.  

As I put my daughter to bed I was beginning to get a little more concerned about "tonight's the night".   The feeling had intensified since early evening and I was most definitely reaching something I feared.   Intuitively I knew that this was make or break time for me,  whether I went back to mediocrity or moved on,  depended on this one meditation.   Just the thought of not making it was more scary than any thoughts of success.  

My daughter fell asleep without any of the usual 'dramas' and I was quickly free to prepare for the meditation.   I took particular care to ensure all the chakras were clear and clean before taking the next step.   Soon I was flying over the high ground and circling down to the cave entrance where a Guardian was standing outside doing what he said he would and so I stopped to talk a little with him.   He was wearing an unusual head-dress consisting of a band that held three upright horns,  which made him appear powerful and fearless.   He invited me to enter the cave and offered,  "Do well."   The primary Guide and two others were standing just inside the cave,  waiting for me.  

To this day I'm not sure why ( I do now 2004),  but I felt different and seemed to know what needed to be done in preparing the site.   I walked over to a bright spot on the cave floor and slipped down to where the Dragon was asleep,  before coming back up and clearing an opening to the cave.   It was here that I asked the three others to sit guard for me,  in case I needed to escape and seek their help.   Next I went to the cave entrance to be sure the Guardian was still there,  which he was.   All the while I was chattering away to the others before realising that they were silent.   "Hey,  you guys,  why aren't you saying anything?   What's up ?"   The primary Guide looked at me with a straight expression and explained,  "Your running this show.   It is up to you now."

Down to the Dragon again and this time I found a long staff laying near him.   So I decided to pick it up and bang on the rock 'floor' three times while saying,  "Wake up my friend.   I am here now,  it is time,  let us begin."   He opened that one big eye again and studied me for a moment before leaping up to stand at his full height.   I thought to myself,  "Wow, look at the size of him !"   He leered and lurched forward until I said the words,    "You will not consume me,  my friend.   For I am the one who is here to do this and I will succeed."   Three more bangs with the staff brought him to a halt and then I turned my back to him,  ready for the wildest experience in this life.   He stepped into me and I felt a familiar feeling of strength,  a swift growth in height,  weight and immense power that flooded through me in a flash of red light.   Now I banged the staff a further three times and 'as one',   we spiralled upward through the red and into an orange glow.   At each stop we turned three times, banged the staff three times and I noticed that the red light was still wrapped around us,  it had flowed upward with us on our spiral journey through the related chakra levels.   The kundalini energy was being steadily raised to higher and higher levels within the physical body during this adventure.

This is where the experience became incredibly interesting and harder to describe.   Red light flooded the third eye chakra and was quickly joined by an intense white light that seemed to open me up from the inside.   I felt a transitioning,  some type of movement was happening.   This had the feeling of being spread apart,  as if every particle of my being was separating to fill the cosmos.   When it settled,  I was aware of all the universe.  It pulsed through me and I through it as if we were one thing.   At this point I decided to test the validity of this experience by 'feeling-out' worlds that supported life.   I knew them all,  every little detail,  every piece of information was part of me.   Before I could formulate a question,  I already knew the answer in complete and utter totality.   The clarity was so much more than I could explain to you,  I was in 'oneness' and words do no justice to it.   Now I knew without doubt that at the time we re-integrate with the creative awareness,  we will not lose our unique portion of the total awareness.   We will simply be all that there is,  in a fusion of our individual awareness's.

For some time I marvelled and enjoyed this experience,  before I could feel me coalescing into me again.   Now I stood at the high ground in a blaze of light,  feeling power surging through every part of me and radiating into the cosmos.   From somewhere inside and all around,  I heard these words,  "Know that what you have done has sent a wave through the Universe."   No-one had appeared to say the words,  yet I know that it came from the creative awareness that we refer to as 'God'.   This was a most amazing turn of events,  as far as I had previously known,  'God' had never talked so directly and firmly to me in this life.   And here is another very interesting thing about that,  when 'It' communicated this direct way,  I was enveloped in the strongest Loving feeling that I had ever experienced.   This is what I refer to as Big Love.

My attention was drawn up to look into the sky and there I saw a huge circle of lights and three 'alien' ships forming a triangle shape within it.   Inside I knew that each light in the circle was another soul or entity and so I went up to join them.   Making my way around the circle,  I stopped from time to time in order to communicate with some of the entities.   In doing so I learned that I was seeing the wealth of support that I do have for my life here.   Exploring the three ships became my next move.   At the first,  I simply went into it and jokingly thought to myself,  "Permission to come aboard Captain ?"   Didn't I get a surprise when I came face to face with the 'captain'.   He was unlike any visitor that I recall seeing before and yet there was something very familiar about their unusual appearance.   From his friendly response I learned that they knew me.  

Now I knew something else,   I understood what Jesus meant when he talked about knowing yourself and then becoming known,  for I was experiencing this first hand.   My excitement was growing and so I entered their drive unit to see what I could learn about it.   As I was admiring some sort of large purple crystal type thingy within the powerplant the captain said to me,  "It is not safe for you to be exposed in there".   I got out of there fast.   But this didn't stop me from investigating the other two ships,  and this time I asked for permission before entering them.   I won't go into detail here of the conversations with each group,  suffice to say that each ship came from different races,  although two races did show similar initial genetic heritage.  One that had many eons to effect the changes I was seeing,  this allowed me to get a firmer grasp on how some things would indicate such long 'time-frames'.
   After all of this excitement I decided to go to the cave and see where the guides were.   they smiled as I entered the cave and hugged me before two had to leave.   The primary Guide and one other were sitting in the centre waiting for me with the most radiant smiles.   I searched their eyes and saw only one thing,  it was myself that was reflected there.   We hugged and I knew for certain that the primary Guide was my higher-self.  

One guide merged with the primary Guide,  then I merged with him,  becoming the total being.   I heard these words ring out in the silence,  "Two become one."   And then I was alone in the cave and yet not alone.   From here I decided to go up to the high ground to speak wit a Helper and the manifestation of Gaia that I commmunicate with,  who were sitting around the fire singing.   The Helper was wearing pure white clothing,  which I found very interesting.   "Why are you dressed as if you are at a special occasion ?"   He stood to greet me and answered,  "This is a very special occasion my brother."   Then he reached down to the fire for a small stick to light his pipe,  which told me his words were true.   I would usually light the pipe for him as a mark of respect,  but tonight he lit it and passed it to me in ceremonial fashion.   I thanked him dearly for his gift.   We sat around the fire for some time sharing the silence,  the light and good company.  

All too soon the evening came to it's conclusion and I needed to return to my body after being absent for over three hours.   Back in the real world I discovered something that few people could truly know.   Although I had just done one of the most incredible things possible,  and was knowingly changed because of it,  the world of mankind had not changed even the tiniest bit.   And this realisation was the beginning of the hardest part of my life here.  

The next morning I decided to mow the grass,  which had me apologising to it for the terrifying ordeal that I was inflicting upon it.   I kept reminding it about how beautiful it would look when I was finished !   You may think that this was the act of an in-sane man,  and you may have been correct,  although you could not know what it was like to feel the grass's pain.   Later that day I was enjoying a coffee and cigarette in the shade of an awning out the front of where I was living,  and found my attention taken by a young girl aged about ten years.   As she passed by,  I 'got' a horrific insight into her life,  from physical and sexual abuse to her morbid thoughts of being worth-less.   Her pain was immense and it flowed into me like a river at full flood.   Fortunately I let it go back to the Universe so that neither of us carried it any further.

So what do you think I learned from that first day of the rest of my life ?   That I would now have to learn how to control this power so that it did not destroy my life,  so that the Dragon would not consume me !   It was not going to be easy at all,  every day would be a series of tests and I would need to learn control of it.   Also,  I learned that I had to understand how to use the un-asked for insight gift so that it too would not over-power me.   Both went hand in hand,  both brought great responsibility with them.  

And I finally understood that Enlightenment was not like a trophy you would always have,  you were not always enlightened from that moment on.   It was something that was to be worked at,  and with,  in every moment so that it could be put to beneficial use.   The last thing I learned from all of this was that I finally knew what my greatest fear was all about.   I had been in positions of secular and spiritual power in a few previous incarnations and in at least two of them I had abused it for my own means.   In one of those lives I had been responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent Egyptians,  and even though I paid a penalty by way of my death,  I had repeated the abuse of this power again.   Now I was afraid that I might do the same thing this time and have to come back to do it all over again in even more difficult circumstances.   Oh what a tangled web we weave with cause and effect !  

Four years later, I am still learning how to deal with and use the awesome power of the Kundalini for effective use,  and I have managed to turn off the insight gift as I decided that I did not want to use it.  A time may come when it is necessary to use it in service,  but I have made my choice for now and simply await the coming of certain world events that will indicate the time to open and use the gifts again.   During those years I have had frequent moments when I could feel the Kundalini energy working inside me,  and not surprisingly,  it has increased rapidly in the past few months as we humans become more actively clear and stronger for the times that approach us.

Anyone get this far and want to reply, then please do so.  I would love to hear your thoughts.

Tayesin

Deiuo,
Sorry for taking so very long to reply to your questions, I thought the thread was finished so stopped watching it.

You asked, " 11- I am interested in knowing as much as possible about the limits of your experience, because when you know about the limits the journey continues, so to say [Smile] . It seems you were limited in entering other 'bubbleverses', and it seems also you were limited in time (since having an awareness of the universe at that given time and not of its entire timeline and evolution, or am I wrong ?). You said I would be aware of all astral realms when united with my higherself. What about the other planes ? Have you had a grasp of the Mental, Buddhic, Atmic, Anupadaka and Adi planes aswell ? or was the experience confined to the Physical and Astral only ? Where would be other possible limits ?"

Yes, the consciousness of the other bubbleverse I tried to explore made sure I understood that I did not belong there because I did not resonate with it.. was not part of it's creation and therefore had no place being there.  This is not saying we cannot go inside other Bubbleverses, just those we do not Resonate with as some may well be creations of opposite energy-manifestations.

Time.  In that state there really is no time.  Time is a creation of those choosing to experience time-relative realities, so it doesn't really exist outside of those separate realities.  As I like to say... "Time is only relevant to having the experience of it"  In essence all of what we call Time actually is happening at the same time, so to speak.

I have no idea about the words you describe various states of awareness with.  They are human created words that are taught down the years, and I haven't had studied many of the belief Philosophies, so am at a loss to answer this to your satisfaction.  All my experinces so far lie within what we could think of as the Focus 27 level and up on into what I call the Soul Level awareness.  So some are very definately Astral and others are what we might perceive of as being a Higher awareness than that.

The experiences were not confined to the astral or physical as mentioned above.  Other possible limits ?  Off the top of my head I would say the only real impedimant to what you can experience is what you believe about it.  I am confident that should I apply myself to opening up into even higher-awareness levels, I may learn that we are able to enter the Bubbleverse that I was rejected from.. if our awareness level matches the vibrational frequencies of that Bubbleverse.  So even then, there may be no limits.

"12- Do you think there is a possibility that God as we know is only the God of this universe and its ascending planes ? Do you think there are many 'Gods', one for each other bubbleverse ? "

Yes.  I have begun to see that this is entirely possible for the Creative Awareness of this Universe (God)  to be uniquely relevant to this universe only.  I even put it as a discussion concept to the research group a few months ago and only got blank stares in return !!!  Seems a little too way out for some people to even consider.  

If we are Souls choosing our incarnation series on various worlds/realities and we slowly experience all we wanted to over the thousands of lives on that world so we eventually 'Ascend' out of it, then I see no difference with the Universes Awareness (god again) also evolving as it experiences itself more.  Perhaps it was born when the two Bubbleverses that touched briefly set off the Big Bang which created this Universe out of the massive energy that was released.  Being Consciuosness, it must ne evolving on it's own path just as we are.  "As above, so Below", takes on a whole new meaning now.

" 13- When you entered other bubbleverses, what did you feel ? Could you see something ? How different are the other universes ? Is there such thing as life or space or energy... or is it something completely exotic and alien to define ? "

I sensed the size of it as a feeling of proximity.. much like we see a map with "You are Here" written on it.  LOL  It seemd different in texture.. which may only explain the vibrational mis-match.  I could see Space, just I do when journeying within our Universe.  Yes, there was life, space and all of it is energy, the same as us and our universe.   It may be described as "Exotic" from the perspective of us Souls here, although I had not enought time to explore far, as the next thing I felt was the strengthening of that Proximity feeling, as if something was heading my way very quickly... which it was...  a portion of that Universes awareness was projected toward me in order to see me off and out of there.

" 14- What about the substance/void/space between the bubbleverses ? Is it possible to have an awarenss of that entire substance/void/space ? "

Yes it is possible, as what exists outside of the Bubbleverses is no different to what exists between our Stars at one level and the space between the Atomic particles at another level.  Again, as above, so below !

" 15- If you were to know that you would be soon about to reach cosmic consciousness, are there special questions you would prepare now, to answer while experiencing the phenomena ? "

No.  I would just allow myself to experience what came and I am sure that any questions I may have wanted to ask when I thought about it with my human perception would be answered anyway.  Just as it was when experiencing Oneness with this Universe/Creative Awareness.

" 16- Is there a probable possibility that your awareness of the Physical was in fact an awareness of the astral Real Time Zone (so that some part of this awareness wouldnt reflect aspects of our physical Universe, but just a changeable copy of it) ? "

RTZ was my first aware experiences as a child of 7 years.  I learned what it feels like to me, and could see how the 3-D objects, people's bodies including my own, and all the other stuff we call material actually looks from that awareness level.   I can say without doubt that RTZ is extensive, meaning we can experience RTZ all throughout this Universe.. but, it has a signature feeling to it...  something that tells you where you are.   So I have no doubts that this experience was not RTZ, as I first opened up to my own higher awareness above the Astral to what I call the Soul Level.

You sure know how to think of and ask brilliant questions, shame I wasn't quicker on the reply though.   :oops:

Tay.  :D

God's Love

Tay, thanks a lot for these answers.

Here are some explanations from R. Bruce about these higher planes :

http://www.astralpulse.com/guides/oobe/oobe_2.htm#7

Other links from the Rosicrucian teachings show these 7 planes and tend to point out that God as we know it is the "god of this universe" only (or more accurately, only of this stellar system), although I am not convinced of the latter. Here is a diagram and some explanations :

http://www.rosicrucian.com/images/rccen006.gif
http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng00.htm

17- I thought Kundalini was to put an end to the reincarnation cycle of an individual, by reaching the crown chakra ? How can you still be among us when the Kundalini Dragon awoke in you as you were that Scottish boy in a previous life ? Or perhaps didn't it reach the crown chakra ?

18- Also, do you think you may have new spiritual or cosmic consciousness experiences in the future ? Do you have new Kundalini explosions sometimes ?

I have the intuition that it's all about having limits. Diminish or even remove some of your limits, and allow yourself to be open to the new - that's the key for me now, and we discuss about it these days in the other thread about letting go : it's all about letting go and being open to the new, as Jeshua said.

I think a good idea would be to write down all one's philosophical limits (which are consciousness limits) and then plan to dissolve them. I mean... in another context, why is the soldier on the battlefield dying ? because of his limiting beliefs - in life in general, but about all his ESP potential that could potentially save his life if he just accepted its existence. And what is the first step towards healing one's mind ? Becoming aware of the seriousness of one's own situation.

Thank you Tayesin, you made me realize something valuable :) !

Deiuo.

Love God... that'll do :)

P.S : the last comment on your post made my ego pulling me to thank you for it LOL.
"Foxes have their dens and birds of the sky have their nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to rest his head" - Jesus.

Tayesin

Hi Gods/Deiuo,
Thank you for the links you provided, I will be sure to read them when I get the time on the weekend.  One of my dearest friends is an old woman of 70 who is also a level 30-something Rosicrucian who I can discuss this with.  Will be seeing her next week, so now I have an interesting topic for her to work through with me.  Thanks.

"17- I thought Kundalini was to put an end to the reincarnation cycle of an individual, by reaching the crown chakra ? How can you still be among us when the Kundalini Dragon awoke in you as you were that Scottish boy in a previous life ? Or perhaps didn't it reach the crown chakra ? "

I have no idea if it should put an end to the cycles of life for here.  I didn't have it to the Crown CHakra, only the Brow.  And awakening in a previous life should have no bearing on this life as they are different choices for different lives.  

Don't forget, we chose to have a series of lives here and many peole have probably had Kundalini raisings in other times too.  So all it does from my perception is to simply awaken us to what we really are, and, allows us to open to a lot more of the Great White Light, as well as being able to use the Kundalini power for our own use or direction.  Apart from that I see no reason for it to stop us continuing to incarnate here since we do so out of choice.  And I have already chosen to return to help in the next thousand years, so I won't be going anywhere else for a while yet, except maybe short lives between life here.

"18- Also, do you think you may have new spiritual or cosmic consciousness experiences in the future ? Do you have new Kundalini explosions sometimes ? "

Yes I do think there will be cosmic consciousness experiences to come.  There have been a few more since the initial raising of a few years ago.  If it is in my plan then I would like to take the next step with it to opening it up to the Crown Chakra and see where that leads.

Now days I use the power a lot of the time, so it no longer explodes out of me.  The past few years have taught me to control it much better than than I did the first year with it.  I feel it a lot now, warming sensations run through me most of the time these days, almost like a woman having the hot-flushes of mid-life, except I stay hot for days on end if I don't move the energy and use it more effectively.  Intuitively, I know it is pushing me to get my finger out and work it now.  So I will also see where that leads me... which I find exciting all over again !

Quote, "Diminish or even remove some of your limits, and allow yourself to be open to the new - that's the key for me now, and we discuss about it these days in the other thread about letting go : it's all about letting go and being open to the new, as Jeshua said. "

Brilliantly said.  This is the way forward for us all now, that is if we intend to evolve with direction and clarity.. which we will all need in the times that approach us.

Quote, "I think a good idea would be to write down all one's philosophical limits (which are consciousness limits) and then plan to dissolve them."

I like this idea immensely.  What I like about your statement is that it conforms to the creation concept of Thought, Word, Action.  When we write it down we get it into our minds and we also bring it into the world in a physical sense with pen on paper.

Today I was reading a post on another forum about how one woman is manifesting the necessary changes for herself.  She said, " I was washing my face, looking in the mirror when I got an idea to try something.  I stared into my own eyes, really focused and said out loud to myself that I am now allowing myself to change.  As I did, I felt it inside me, deeply.  And I knew then this was true for me and I would apply myself to changing what needs to be changed NOW."

She was a brave person, because she felt her inner indocrinated fears and went ahead and did it anyway, because she just thought it may help her.  Soon she will begin to see the benefits as she becomes more motivated to pursue her own path of growth.

Hope I was able to answer your questions adequately Deiuo, as it is early morning here and I've had a huge day.  I think I turned into a Pumpkin at midnight too.  :shock:

Thanks again.

Tay  :D

Nostic

Great story Tayesin. Your insight is greatly appreciated. I've been working on energy/kundalini raising for 10 months now. And there are times when I think, what am I doing, or, is this really leading me anywhere? So it helps to read "success stories" like yours.
At this time, I can feel the energy raised to the top of my head, but it has not been released yet. It feels like a bubble is forming in my head, and all the blockages I once felt are slowly being dissipated. Sometimes I feel like a volcano about to erupt, but there is still this force at the top of my head that keeps everything in.
One thing I'd like to ask. Do you felt a liquid energy surrounding you? I feel this all the time, like I'm in a tub of water. By will, I can even direct this liquid energy in waves up to the top of my head. But there is still a force holding it all in... like a dam that I'm trying to break. This "dam" seems to be shrinking though.

Tayesin

Quote from: NosticGreat story Tayesin. Your insight is greatly appreciated. I've been working on energy/kundalini raising for 10 months now. And there are times when I think, what am I doing, or, is this really leading me anywhere? So it helps to read "success stories" like yours.
At this time, I can feel the energy raised to the top of my head, but it has not been released yet. It feels like a bubble is forming in my head, and all the blockages I once felt are slowly being dissipated. Sometimes I feel like a volcano about to erupt, but there is still this force at the top of my head that keeps everything in.
One thing I'd like to ask. Do you felt a liquid energy surrounding you? I feel this all the time, like I'm in a tub of water. By will, I can even direct this liquid energy in waves up to the top of my head. But there is still a force holding it all in... like a dam that I'm trying to break. This "dam" seems to be shrinking though.

Hi Nostic,
Over on a thread called a few Kundalini Tips by Leo Volent, something similar came up where the exercises for Kundalini weren't bringing an opening to higher awareness.   After a little while I realized why not.

The exercises are being done while you are focused on the doing of them.. mechanically..by applying your intent...  from the Outside only.   All this can do is give you more practice in the movement of the Kundalini energy.. which is a good thing to know.

If you are intent on experiencing the opening with Kundalini you will need to focus your attention IN the Base Chakra to begin with !  Not in the head and willing it up, but inside it and moving up with it !

I would suggest time well spent firstly experiencing placing your awareness in the chakras themselves.. learn about them first-hand, what they relate to etc.  Once you have that down-pat, you can then begin to really work it up as far as you are able.

You asked about the feeling like liquid energy....  yes I have..  sometimes the energy within us or that is surrounding us is so strong it actually feels almost-solid.  It's a very definite feeling I also get when working with some particularly powerful beings.

And the bubble feeling you mentioned may well be your own fear barrier, trying to prevent you from succeeding.  From what I understand, the part of us in control during our day to day stuff is our mental awareness of ourself.. you know ego and all the rest of it.  It doesn't want to lose that control, so when you scare it by doing these exercises it fights hard to stop you.  Focus your attention on what you intend to do and just let it happen.. stick with it and sooner or later the control mechanism will yield and you will be through that little mind-construction.

Hope this is some help Nostic.

Tay  :D