News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Alchemy -The Great Work

Previous topic - Next topic

pod_3

The fire in the phoenix story being symbolic of Hell...
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

redcatherine

Quote from: pod_3The fire in the phoenix story being symbolic of Hell...
Forgive my incredulity but I do not see the entrance of Lucifer or Satan here . I don't mean to be intolerant but I do not believe in a man with a red suit and horns . I do believe there is negativity and evil in this world but I find it mostly human made . hmmm but do you suppose Pod that the gold foot and lead foot symbolise a duality in these two biblical figures ??
My Irish Grandfather used to say " I don't have time to believe in the Devil I believe in God " I feel we do have to lose negativity and emotional baggage , sadness to lose the lead boot and get 2 golden feet but I don't see this as escaping evil . Willing to listen to your point though sorry for being abrupt .
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

pod_3

"He shall honour the God of forces: a god whom his fathers knew not"... he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws Dan:7:25;11:38
Albert Pike, in Magnum Opus, writes, "... the Eagle was the living Symbol of Egyptian God Mendes ... and the representative of the Sun ..."
By my understanding, the devil has Pan-like overtones, and is hermaphroditic in nature. Besides being the light-bearer (Lucifer), he is also the light wielder (Satan.)

Repeatedly in the Bible, other fallen angels are referred to as birds. Notice than each head of this Satanic bird points to either the left or right side of the occult.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/symbology/2o5.htm

Listen to the explanation given by a radical feminist, Barbara Walker, in her occult book, Now Is The Dawning , p. 281. Egyptians believed that the Phoenix was the representative of a god who "rose to heaven in the form of a morning star, like Lucifer, after his fire-immolation of death and rebirth ..."
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

redcatherine

Now I catch your drift
thank you for showing me
and I can postulate upon that  premise now .

All of us are trying to rise from  hells we have created  
I believe that hell is here on earth
and that we receive consequences here for the choices we made previously and that these consequences are meant to be lessons
not punishments that we must rise above it all and stand in our own truths

Previously , I had thought you might have meant that my group had been  deluded and was conspiring with Satan .

But now i see a new parallel and understand more about the nature of the phoenix

Thanks pod_3 for taking the time to explain your analogy to me .

Om Shanti

Quote from: pod_3"He shall honour the God of forces: a god whom his
fathers knew not"... he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws Dan:7:25;11:38
Albert Pike, in Magnum Opus, writes, "... the Eagle was the living Symbol of Egyptian God Mendes ... and the representative of the Sun ..."
By my understanding, the devil has Pan-like overtones, and is hermaphroditic in nature. Besides being the light-bearer (Lucifer), he is also the light wielder (Satan.)

Repeatedly in the Bible, other fallen angels are referred to as birds. Notice than each head of this Satanic bird points to either the left or right side of the occult.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/symbology/2o5.htm

Listen to the explanation given by a radical feminist, Barbara Walker, in her occult book, Now Is The Dawning , p. 281. Egyptians believed that the Phoenix was the representative of a god who "rose to heaven in the form of a morning star, like Lucifer, after his fire-immolation of death and rebirth ..."
Aunt Clair

pod_3

Assuming that your study was not Bible based, I did not believe the claim of colaboration with Satan to be offensive. Didn't Bailey herself found the Lucifer Trust? It is my stance that you were mostly knowlegeable about your participation and merely disagreed with Christianity about the outcome.

QuoteAll of us are trying to rise from hells we have created
I believe that hell is here on earth
and that we receive consequences here for the choices we made previously and that these consequences are meant to be lessons
not punishments that we must rise above it all and stand in our own truths

It is possible most of what you are saying could be happening on the physical plane if you consider that there is a god of forces. It sounds to me as though you're talking about trading the Satanic(Devil) aspect and for  the Luciferian(angel of light).

patapouf

I see what you want to say pod_3, Alice Bailey was the one that mostly made up what has now changed to ''Lucis Trust'' instead of the previous ''full name'' (for apparent reason, of course).

pod_3

Just thought that Lucifer worship was an open secret among "Aquarians". Not trying to be offensive to them at all. Most are ostensibly trying to eradicate human evils, and it will become progressivley popular to be proud of the this, shortly,  as all of society itself has reached the proper level of initiation  through the unfolding of world events.

redcatherine

nope
you are just pulling legs here right ??

i dont worship lucifer and neither do my mates in our spiritual development circle

in fact it seems intolerant and offensive to be maligned in this manner .
Quote from: pod_3Just thought that Lucifer worship was an open secret among "Aquarians". Not trying to be offensive to them at all. Most are ostensibly trying to eradicate human evils, and it will become progressivley popular to be proud of the this, shortly,  as all of society itself has reached the proper level of initiation  through the unfolding of world events.

I do pray
and i do worship
I love Jesus , God , Mary and the angels and saints
I believe in the buddhist consciousness and I love Quan Yen too

i meditate with my mates
we go to spiritual realms
and speak with mahatma which are spiritual teachers .

Alchemy has all to do with trying to make the body less physical
less lead and heavy
more gold
more light
and nothing to do with lucifer worship
but i think  both of you know that already
............and have too much time on your hands ...
Aunt Clair

daidaluz

Quote from: patapoufI see what you want to say pod_3, Alice Bailey was the one that mostly made up what has now changed to ''Lucis Trust'' instead of the previous ''full name'' (for apparent reason, of course).

Interesting words.  Hummm Alice Bailey can be understood in more that one way; I'm talking about the books of the Tibetan written by Alice Bailey.  They require the understanding of a Mason.

I'd like to read what's your view about her books, I mean, how do think they fit in daily life.

pod_3

Remember that Lucifer is an angel of light, god of forces, lord of the world, directing eye, god of will. I am suggesting that you worship Lucifer, not his darker, Satanic counterpart - the other head with the leaden foot on the same eagle.

Seriously- The Lucis Trust has spent 50 years at the United Nations Plaza and is now based at 120 Wall Street. It has consulted dozens of top companies, including Coca Cola. In spite of conspiratorial allegations, it wasn't really a secret. Non-evangelicals never really cared that your most well known predecessors in this symbolism were open Satanists, but we can call them Luciferians if you like the sound of that better. Sorry, but even a petty LaVeyan can tell that the difference is nominal.

Quotehttp://ibe.blogspot.com/2004_12_12_ibe_archive.html
the Lucis Trust. They are a messianic organization that preaches respect of all people and cultures. They see a commonality in figures such as Christ and the Buddha. And they believe that the coming of the Avatar will be for all humanity, not just Christians. Also they are critical of Christian missionaries more concerned with nominal converts than spiritual converts. The group has sort of an ecumenical, One Religion kind of overtone. So you can see why our author found this relevant.

Additionally, and more damning, the Lucis Trust is listed as having ECOSOC Roster Consultative Status. The ECOSOC is responsible for promoting higher standards of living, full employment, and economic and social progress; identifying solutions to international economic, social and health problems; facilitating international cultural and educational cooperation; and encouraging universal respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. ECOSOC's purview extends to over 70 per cent of the human and financial resources of the entire UN system. (Text from the ECOSOC site.)

It turns out that any NGO in existence for at least two years and doing work related to this broad mandate can apply for this status. There are hundreds of them. Roster Status is a catch-all for NGOs that are not large and have no particular technical expertise.

Here's the kicker. Still in regards to the Lucis Trust:

Intimately linked to the organization are former American president, Jimmy Carter; former German chancellor, Helmut Schmidt; former English prime minister, Lord Callaghan of Cardiff; former United States secretary of defense and retired president of the World Bank, Robert McNamara; and many others of similar standing throughout the world.

The Lucis Trust posted on their web site a copy of a statement on human responsibilities written by the completely unrelated InterAction Council. That document was endorsed by all of the above.

We conclude: (emphasis added)

But, mixed in among the outrageous and thoroughly unbelievable, there are a few nuggets of truth that deserve greater scrutiny. One of them is the fact that an organization founded by an occult teacher of esoteric philosophy that advocates the formation of one world religion, and seems to have a particular distaste for Christians, has connections with the elite in every human discipline. You may not take Lucis Trust seriously; but the United Nations and world leaders do. The question is why.

patapouf

redcatherine wrote:
Quoteand nothing to do with lucifer worship
but i think both of you know that already
............and have too much time on your hands ...

I didn't say I was associating you to lucifer worshiping! I only said I knew about what pod_3 was stating because I heard about that stuff. Please do not take it this way and I'm sorry if I have offended you.

Take care,

redcatherine

Quotepatapouf-"I didn't say I was associating you to lucifer worshiping! I only said I knew about what pod_3 was stating because I heard about that stuff. Please do not take it this way and I'm sorry if I have offended you. "Take care,

No worries thanks for your words
Peace
Aunt Clair

redcatherine

Quote from: pod_3I am suggesting that you worship Lucifer .Seriously-

Pod Initially I felt that you were deluded and I wanted to caution you not to frighten serious seekers away from a path to the Godhead  .

I wrote ..."All paths lead to God . Open your heart and your mind . By casting fear and negativity you dissuade people from finding God within their hearts and they may fall from their own path within ... is that your motive ?  Would you have me stop talking to angels and start hating mistrusting and dividing instead . It is by unity that humanity will shine by reaching out to unite not to divide . It is time to stop seeing the "us" from the "them ". We are all one .

Quote...the Lucis Trust. ...an organization that preaches respect of all people and cultures.
"nothing to live or die for a brotherhood of man" ....Imagine  ??

QuoteThey see a commonality in figures such as Christ and the Buddha.
Do you suppose differently ? Do you think that Buddha is not a valid path to God ?

But soon  I found myself unable to tolerate  the views you quoted and presented . And I reverted to my own base nature and began to sarcastically editorialize .

QuoteThe group has sort of an ecumenical, One Religion kind of overtone. So you can see why our author found this relevant.
Gee Imagine that one religion too . You mean a world where all paths are tolerated and people don't kill each other over religion ?  What would happen no crusades ... no inquisition... no holocaust ... no ghettos... no religious riots .. no religious persecution ... no open genocide of Jews or Catholics or Gyspys ? Gee who would want that to happen ?

QuoteIntimately linked to the organization are former American president, Jimmy Carter;
Gawd no you mean tha crazy hick  who built houses for the homeless and went to volunteer with his wife at soup kitchens instead of having a state dinner at the White House ? That man must be in line with Satan . Carter should have been more like Clinton . A good president smokes mull , cheats on his wife with teenagers, marries a gay rights militant for money and power and makes abortion of infants that could survive prematurely legal at 6 months gestation . I see what you mean .Old Jimbo was the devil's boy and Bill has earned his wings as a redneck prejudice self serving corrupt man of God .  

But as I read on I became suspicious that your sole motive was to be argumentative instead . I read many of your posts and came to the conclusion that your experience and perspective was not characteristic of this Fundamentalist Christian point of View you purported in this post and that you were actually wasting my time and the time of all serious readers of this thread .  

Quotean organization founded by an occult teacher of esoteric philosophy that advocates the formation of one world religion, and seems to have a particular distaste for Christians
She is a Christian . She wrote about her love of Christ and taught people how to go to heaven to see him , to visit spiritual realms , how to pray , how to meditate and how to open your heart to love all and be tolerant of all . She made her descendants give away her books for free .  

I became angry with your hypocrisy and wrote :"If you would preach true Christianity , go out and serve and do God's work by teaching love and tolerance . Help  the poor and the suffering . Don't  presume to tell me I worship Lucifer and Satan and that I am deluded about my path's nature .

Was  I serving Satan when I volunteered at Clinics for the poor
or when I worked in the homeless shelters ?
When I read the Bible over and over again was i deluded then ?
Was I worshiping Lucifer when I took Bible study courses
and volunteered at Bible Summer Camp ?
Was I serving Satan when I got a degree in Special Ed and began to teach the blind deaf and wheelchair bound children ?
How about when I taught crippled children how to swim
or when I volunteered on the fire department
and taught first aid and CPR for free ?
or when i adopted two special needs children ?

I have studied the Koran , the Holy Bible , the Torah ,
the Kaballah the Bahagad Vita et al  .
What have you studied ? What have you read ?
I studied Religion at Notre Dame University .
I have 7 years of university training .I am not perfect  .

I am not enlightened , I am a fool still but  so are you .

I am still not certain of your motivation . If it is to merely argue than do it well and not immaturely spontaneously and  for your mental self pleasuring  in a method that is neither substantiated nor well researched .  A foolish game such as that could well change the minds of a serious seeker who leaves a path out of fear that you created in their heart . That would be a selfish ill begotten game to be sure .

And If your motive was to dissuade one from a path of light out of your own fear then open your own mind and heart :

FEAR is False Evidence Assumed as Real
Have FAITH not FEAR
fear brings negativity into your life

And if you are as I now believe you to be an atheist and you merely wanted to deride me for having any love of God at all than I do feel sorry for you and I will pray that you may get an epiphany and move from your unaware state to a point where you might rationally consider the universality and duality of the Godhead and the merit and purpose of spiritual development .

Whatever your motivation was , your words are ill-served and perceived as malicious and as such unnecessary .

have love and peace for all you meet
everyone on your path is your student
and your teacher

Om Shanti
Aunt Clair

AstralSailor

Hey everyone :)

I just wanna say that i take some understanding in this but not fully.

Right now some of this seems a little over worker. Don´t get me wrong. I wanna learn as much as i can about alchemy but i don´t wanna get it all direct advance. Is not alchemy about the universal language that everyone speaks is it not about the teaching about the elements. Is it not the Great work? I just want to know because all i see right now is parted opinions from most people. I know there is a symbolic language in alchemy that you learn if you are not full of greed. But can anyone tell me where to begin with all this. All i have read so far has been history in alchemy and no real teaching :S. So all this about lions and dragons and going on astral trips to outside of the universe is this what alchemy is? Or how do you define alchemy? Right now i define it as a teaching about the universal language and a teaching about a linking the astral or "spiritual realms" with the physical and a teaching about self higher development and energy bodys development "generally a teaching about the wisdom of the universe and God"

(sorry in advance if this does not make any sense)

May the love be with you

redcatherine

"Good Idea O Lord , Of Course it's a Good Idea !"-Monty Python
Suppose I write you our recipe ? It is not the only recipe to bake a cake but it worked for my group . So a modification of it and adding your own special spices should allow it to work for yourself .

Overview :
Absolute Prerequisite SKills : Clairvoyance and Projection ,
Also Desirable Prerequisite Skills : Clairaudience and Bilocation
Gather 5 to 9 kindred souls - close the circle for one year
meet 90 minutes per week
sit for free as peers this is not a beginner circle
same time , same place , same channel
730 pm -small room-same armchair in same orientation
see the lines between you as blue magnetic and strong
if they are not there rebalance the circle
sitting in the energy of a colour helps
identify the colour of each member sit in rainbow order
opposite of each other red-green , purple -yellow , blue- orange
Open with prayer -holding hands right palm up , left palm down
around a round table with a candle in dimly lit room
skip the music
wait with an open mind and heart and soul
sit and give off aloud what each sees and hears
understand and confirm and uplift each other
go into the merkaba and the vortex to the spiritual realms
write a journal after each lesson - you will want to refer back to this often

To develop the prerequisite skills is possible for anyone :
sit in personal meditation daily 15 minutes
sit in an open circle learning about energy for a few years
develop your energy body to be able to project -practice !
examine your dreams know yourself well
meet your guides and know your guardian angel
offer service by service we grow  and shine
spiritual :healing , mediumship , psychic reading , dream analysis ,
physical : good works, charity , volunteer time in community
serve  free of charge , regularly  and often
Our Path thru Alchemy began on the Universal Path of Initiations
Open to all regardless of Gender , Race or Religious affiliation
but don't sit with peers that are in radical opposition to each other
you require harmony and a smooth blend of energies not values

the first initiation in spirit is taken in the Kings Chamber in the Spiritual Great Pyramid which we access through projection .

to go together use a group merkaba

manifest it like this : Heavenly Spirit we are gathered here together to take one step forward on the spiritual path . We sit perfectly protected a ring of gold round our circle a cross of white light on every window and door ( you may choose to  add fireplace , computer , mirrors ). Light before us light behind us light under our feet light above us light within us let all around us be light .We humbly invoke the presence of Archangel Metatron to manifest for us a group merkaba and ask him to cover it with his platinum net of protection now . We humbly invoke the presence of Archangel Michael and thank him for his protection on our spiritual journey tonight . We ask to be led to the Spiritual realm of the Kings Chamber in the Great Pyramid so that we may take our first initiation in spirit .

You will see Horus appear and ask you a question about love and light .
He will offer you a rod.You will be asked to blow off the capstone of the pyramid symbolically and spiritually to visualize it unhinging and opening to let you pass thru spiritually.You will rise thru it to the night sky to commune with your guide for a private meditation within the group time then you come back to the body give off what you saw and heard and close in prayer write your journal. This is called the 5th initiation by Alice Bailey and Dr. Joshua David Stone . The first four are reckoned to be physical ones such as from birth to the accepting of a path .

Now skipping along a bit We had the Alchemist portion of this path presented to us by spirit after we completed levels of initiation called
Snake :Ascension and Avatar

Dove :  4 animals of the Sphinx

Dragon : Forming the Vortex , Tarot Symbolism , Hermetic Magician , Christian Gnosticism ,Spiritual  Temples of Earth, Window on the Edge of Universe

Hercules : willing a Magnetic or Electric Merkaba , Alchemist Great Work , Beyond the Great Work to the new sphinx

Each group of 7 initiations makes a stage
there are 4 stages per level
and we have met 4 levels so far
the path of enlightenment is ongoing we have only gone to 127 now

the alchemist began at the end of the 100th initiation

we meet 3 times a week

there is  a great quickening now preceding this next shift
so you would move faster than we did through this process

I am making the steps 1 to 100 online on my Aunt Clair site
slowly that is

I starting writing them on this forum too
but a moderator
believed it to be spamming
and deleted many of the steps that i posted

so suppose you tell me where you are at
let me offer you a spiritual reading -free in my chat room
and then I can better tell you where to begin for yourself
we have had people join us at 12th , 25th and 50th initiation
so yes it is possible to skip ahead
but so much more fun to read the whole book

This was just a broad overview including the prerequisites and the first initiation in spirit but if you want specific answers ask and I will do my best .

And if the forum would like to see the 100 steps to the alchemist
i am most happy to do offer them here one at a time

our journey will be similar to your own but not the same

we are all one universal mind
Aunt Clair

redcatherine

Quote from: AstralSailorHey everyone :) Is not alchemy about the universal language that everyone speaks is it not about the teaching about the elements. Is it not the Great work?
YES :)

QuoteI know there is a symbolic language in alchemy that you learn if you are not full of greed.
well actually replace greed with ego and negativity but YES you are right on that account too  

QuoteBut can anyone tell me where to begin with all this.

YES ask a specific question I can and so can many online here

QuoteAll i have read so far has been history in alchemy and no real teaching :S.

Yeah you are right and that is because I and my mates were just going thru it ourselves when i posted this thread and we were looking for confirmation and answers at that time and not teaching what we did not understand ourselves .

But that does not mean I can not help you
or
that I wont but understand how to begin to help you
only
we just moved through that stage of the Alchemist ourselves .
So I have not metasyntesized it enough to be a teacher of it , ok ?
Mate we were students lost in the sauce ourselves
and we have just come thru that window  
so yes i can help but let me share and learn what you already know
so I don't bore you to tears
and  I don't speak above your head either .
I am not a teacher of this YET . I am a student like you , a seeker .

I am  just a "been there done that going beyond that now" person  
and I would love to understand more of it myself .
SO...oh
by helping you out
I might learn to know a little bit more about this experience myself
and I can teach it better to others .

QuoteSo all this about lions and dragons and going on astral trips to outside of the universe is this what alchemy is?

Yes this is an integral part of spirtual alchemy .

QuoteOr how do you define alchemy?

Just as you do bringing the lead and negative issues of the soul to transform to gold of enlightenment
at the end of the alchemist stage you will not be enlightened
but you will be on the way a little further
you will be ready to accept the opening of the nadis on the
Throne of God as they are mapped out in the human energy body
this opening of the nadis will allow
more light of the universe
more living light
and the living word and wisdom and healing
to be imbibed by your essence
so think of it as an opening up
and not the end all be all
it is not that
it is worthy
it is all you seek
and it is an ongoing process
and not the attainment itself of enlightenment .

QuoteRight now i define it as a teaching about the universal language and a teaching about a linking the astral or "spiritual realms" with the physical and a teaching about self higher development and energy body's development "generally a teaching about the wisdom of the universe and God"(sorry in advance if this does not make any sense)
May the love be with you

Actually it makes perfect sense to me .
Please form your questions
ask them
tell what you already can do and know
or let me see you in chat room
and I can read that from you
and tell you what you retain
and what you have integrated
and then you can determine
how much you want to learn
and where you want to begin