News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Am I wasting my time with “guides?”

Previous topic - Next topic

MarsZM

I'm trying to get into the psychic medium business and every mentor I see says I need to work with my "guides" trouble is I have tried contacting them and learning who they are for four years now. I ask them to please help me with my dreams because I usually have nightmares and they don't help with Jack... I'd love to think I have other beings helping me but even in meditation or out of body.... I've been out of body and asked to see them and I get nothing. Do I need guides to be a psychic medium? It seems better if I just asked source to give me help when I need it.... these mentors I have seen said I have a guide for each area in my life... my relationships guide... my career guide... and like 5 other things. I think she even said my financial guide.... or something. This sounds very new age. She says everyone has guides. Most people on this planet never even wake up to the fact they are a spiritual being so that sounds horrible to me. Seems like most guides would just be standing there bored. Because they can't help unless someone asks... and quite honestly mine don't seem to care. I feel like working with my spirit or higher self would be better. Are guides just my higher self taking different forms? This lady I talked to said when she does readings her spirit guides stand behind her and then the spirit guides of that person stand behind them. Another thing that bothered me is she said "your spirit guides have now given you permission to do this" that really bothers me because I don't need permission.... that's like telling me what to do.

Something about the whole guide thing just bothers me but everyone with a really open third eye says they talk to them and see them etc... I just said out loud I fire my guides... and I went on a huge rant of how sucky they are at helping me. This lady said to ask them to help me with my nightmares and they never do. I pray for 20 mins sometimes and it don't do squat. It's really starting to irritate me. I feel bad because I called them a bunch of names and told them to f****** off. Pardon my language. It's just frustrating they never help me. My physical cat I have here in this life is a better friend and gives me more help then my "guides" if I even have them in the first place. She just said it would be impossible to do readings if I don't have help from spirit... and I probably just blew it because I said out loud I fired them. They're useless to me they never help me ever. Lately I been asking source to send me help and that's all I do. I feel that's a much better way.

Are guides even real or am I wasting my time?
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

Nameless

Perhaps they are helping you by letting you work through whatever issues you need to work through. It's important you get a handle on yourself and know your exact needs before asking for help. So for now they are likely just letting you vent, when you get tired of that you'll maybe open your mind a bit to possibilities you haven't even thought of yet. You seem to want straight and direct help but rather than pinpoint exactly what you need you're keeping it general which is more a rant than a request for help. See what I mean?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Volgerle

Quote from: MarsZM on November 15, 2019, 18:48:12
I feel like working with my spirit or higher self would be better.
Sounds good to me. I do it most of the time.

Quote from: MarsZM on November 15, 2019, 18:48:12Are guides just my higher self taking different forms?
Seems possible or even highly likely to me.

MarsZM

Quote from: Nameless on November 15, 2019, 20:35:28
Perhaps they are helping you by letting you work through whatever issues you need to work through. It's important you get a handle on yourself and know your exact needs before asking for help. So for now they are likely just letting you vent, when you get tired of that you'll maybe open your mind a bit to possibilities you haven't even thought of yet. You seem to want straight and direct help but rather than pinpoint exactly what you need you're keeping it general which is more a rant than a request for help. See what I mean?

I definitely see what you're saying nameless. I told them all to go pound sand and called them every name in the book out of frustration so I'd be shocked if they wanna help me at this point
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

LightBeam

Quote from: MarsZM on November 15, 2019, 20:38:22
I told them all to go pound sand and called them every name in the book out of frustration so I'd be shocked if they wanna help me at this point

haha, they are bigger than that. This is the difference between characters like us still in learning and wiser beings. Their wisdom will not make them react the way we do. Helpers do not need to make themselves known. If they are not showing up the way you imagine, there is always a reason. A reason that you don't understand, but you have to be left to figure out yourself. No one gives us things on silver platters, and nothing is so black and white such as ask and receive. It's a lot more complicated than that. You learn with experience. Nothing can replace first hand experience, so continue living and leaning. Be patient. Answers many times come in a form of thoughts. You think they are your own, but they may be streaming from them. Helpers don't need appreciation and ego boosting for their help. They may remain anonymous. Give them thanks for you don't know how many times they may have saved you without you even knowing. Convert the frustration into understanding. Sometimes you need to think deeper and admit where you may be doing something wrong nd you need to make efforts of some sort in order for things to change. Answers are never given in a direct manner. Our lives are endless riddles.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Patience, patience, patience. They will reveal themselves when you are ready to see them. Trust is needed here.

There is a famous Channeler that when he first began, had the mindset of "let's see" and was more of a fraud. Somewhere along the line that changed. Today he is being "assisted". What he was doing even though as a fake in the beginning, was seen to actually have a very positive effect. For that he was "noticed" and a decision was made to "assist" him further.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla