News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

animal reincarnation

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

is it true that we could incarnate as an animal or animals could incarnate as humans? what's your opinion?

kurtykurt42

When you die you can respawn to a previous point in your life. Your consciousness can be inserted back into your body via a dream and you wake up having no memory of what happened.   

Xanth

Quote from: mon9999 on May 02, 2011, 01:32:50
is it true that we could incarnate as an animal or animals could incarnate as humans? what's your opinion?
Well, nobody can say whether it's "true" or not, but I don't see why not.

Fourthdimension

wow kurt your right. its a bit like call of duty on the xbox. all i have to do is press "x" and i respawn with no memory of the guy who shot me. your a genius.

on a serious note i agree with xanth. i dont see why not :D

see you later guys
:D
Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

ange.connell

I'd like to think that we could 'come back' as an animal. My ex sister in law firmly believed she was reincarnated from the famous race horse Arkle!!! And Ive always had an affinity with cats. May sound a bit 'out there' but just saying
What does not destroy me only makes me stronger

Fourthdimension

When i was younger ange i use to have a strong connection with tigers and cats also but more so tigers. use to feel something strong inside me about them and i loved them. :) As a child we nickname ourselfs stupid hero names and when i was very young i use to call my self flame man tiger haha lmao . sounds crazy now but i guess your right ange because i use to have a strong connection with tigers when i was young :D
Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

personalreality

in a lot of traditions that would be taking a step down.

i'm not down with reincarnation so i can't really give a proper opinion.

but you can be an animal now.  it's called shape shifting and you can do it OOB.
be awesome.

CFTraveler

You can also project into an animal.  I've done it in the past (spontaneously, not on purpose) and it was freaky.

mon9999

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on May 02, 2011, 05:19:51
When you die you can respawn to a previous point in your life. Your consciousness can be inserted back into your body via a dream and you wake up having no memory of what happened.   

could you explain further? I don't really get what you mean by this

mon9999

Psan

Quote from: mon9999 on May 02, 2011, 01:32:50

Just like Xanth says, the truth is a matter of belief. Someday (hopefully) you will know the truth. Or to put it more correctly, you will experience the truth.

Once you know the truth and express it to others, it becomes an opinion for them. Such is the realm of subjective truths. :)

I've not experience the truth (yet), so I will tell you what other people say.
Once you die, you are no longer you, the person is gone. You are no longer a human. Human is only a form. But you do have something that come from being a human - the human experience. So after death, you are a pure consciousness with some essential qualities, and depending on your level of spiritual evolution, you are either seeking a form furiously or are simply waiting for guidance/inspiration.

For most, its the former. Depending on how 'human' you were in this life, you naturally are attracted to a form that resonates with your tendencies. If you were mostly animal-like in behavior (e.g. all you did in this life was eating, sleeping, excreting and reproducing; had little sense of higher human faculties of creativity and such), then you may get sucked in a suitable animal form. There is nothing wrong or embarrassing about it, this is natural. Other example would be, if you like surfing the sea, deep diving, and swimming , so much so that you did nothing in your life except that, you may find yourself as a baby dolphin, as soon as you open your eyes again. This happens because the consciousness cannot discriminate, there is no intellect, and if you had not done your meditations correctly, there is no awareness of what's happening. Nature takes over.

Note that the word 'attraction' is a little confusing here. There is no attraction in the sense of feeling a pull or emotional attraction that you are familiar with. (There is no emotional structure, no brain or chemicals at that time, obviously). The attraction, IMO, is just like the attractors in mathematics, natural occurrences that simply happen to be there. Or you can imagine them like probabilities of quantum mechanics, you are most probable to be something depending on your karmic configuration.

Of course, reverse may also happen, an animal form can reincarnate as human. After all we all were animals in majority of our million or so lives.