News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

J seals and DNA Perfection

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmicwanderer

Can anyone shed any light on this particular person's method of DNA activation?

http://www.dnaperfection.com/

His name is Toby Alexander and his website is really jam-packed with exposition on DNA activation, his process, testimonials, etc.  He claims he can activate the "junk" DNA (10 additional strands) and thereby give a person more consciousness, attunement with the energy grid and therefore more capability to live life more fully -- with more money, love, job success, identification with one's higher purpose, etc.  He says it's a good idea to have the seven "J seals" on the left side of the energy body unsealed first, so that karmic issues from past lives can never come up again (interestingly, he also says he does this in the first part of the DNA activation; I can't tell the difference).

In any case, like everyone else, I'm here looking for help enhancing my consciousness but I wonder if (a) he can do what he claims remotely and (b) if it's worth the $1,000+.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.  Thanks.
"No pleasure is comparable to the standing upon the vantage-ground of truth."

Sir Francis Bacon
1561-1626

Vilkate

I don't trust this site for unexplainable reasons.

Just my personal opinion....
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

Alaskans

I dont trust it because a spiritually attuned person would never ask for that much money for anything pertaining to spiritual advancement (unless there was somehow big expenses.) Alot of books and services people give are free because they genuinely want everyone to be more open minded and have a healthier spirit.

Plus, if your dorment dna was truely activated then wouldnt you grow a tail, fangs, and become overall really wierd? Not to mention the strange genetic diseases.
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

cosmicwanderer

Thanks!

Well, that's what I thought, but others seem to be of different opinion.  Even people here seem to "think" dna activation is a legitimate route to consciousness raising.  I guess I'm looking for information from someone who's had it (either by Toby Alexander, or otherwise) and has some first-hand experience to relate.

But thanks for your thoughts.
"No pleasure is comparable to the standing upon the vantage-ground of truth."

Sir Francis Bacon
1561-1626

Mydral

Uhm look at it from a science perspective....... 10 additional strands seem absurd to me.
If we can see DNA clearly under a electron microscope but cannot see the other 10 strands they don't exist since they have to be of similar size.

For me the site is a hoax and a scam to get money.
In somnis veritas

Stillwater

Umm......

No.

QuoteScience has yet to identify the MULTIDIMENSIONAL spectra of DNA manifestation, and has yet to realize that within the structures of detectable DNA, there are levels of structure and function that direct the operations of the entire genetic blueprint, which are not currently detectable by the contemporary scientific method.

His claim is that they are not seen becuase they are "etheric", or astral. If science has not found them, how did this guy? We all know how difficult it is to learn verifaible stuff in the astral, and this guy says he learned higher molecular biology!!!??? You have to be kidding me, I am sorry.

QuoteThere are at least 2 DNA Activations required to activate as many strands of DNA that your energy body can handle at this point in your evolution, and the sessions should be done about a week apart. These sessions promote permanent, lifelong changes and are given with a gentle, loving intent. The investment in yourself for the first four sessions(Auric Clearing, Karmic Session, and 2 DNA Activations) is only $400. You can also just purchase 1 session at a time. The Auric Clearing and Karmic Sessions are $100 each, and the DNA Activation sessions are $100 each.

I think that speaks for itself.......

My advice, steer clear of this guy. Quick-fixes are almost always scams or gibberish. Do your own counter-research to find out what is real and what is not, and listen to your simple intuition- I can tell you also saw something seriously off here. I think this site is a great resource for learning about the serious methodology and experiences behind out of body experiences, and there are plenty of great people to support you and point out when something like this "doesn't sit right".

Goodluck  :wink: :wink: :wink:

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Kodemaster

Stinks of snake oil to me...

Besides, if one extra chromosone can cause Downs Syndrome, imagine what 10 extra DNA strands can do!  :-o
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Psionic

Quote from: cosmicwanderer on July 08, 2006, 13:19:26
Can anyone shed any light on this particular person's method of DNA activation?

http://www.dnaperfection.com/

His name is Toby Alexander and his website is really jam-packed with exposition on DNA activation, his process, testimonials, etc.  He claims he can activate the "junk" DNA (10 additional strands) and thereby give a person more consciousness, attunement with the energy grid and therefore more capability to live life more fully -- with more money, love, job success, identification with one's higher purpose, etc.  He says it's a good idea to have the seven "J seals" on the left side of the energy body unsealed first, so that karmic issues from past lives can never come up again (interestingly, he also says he does this in the first part of the DNA activation; I can't tell the difference).

In any case, like everyone else, I'm here looking for help enhancing my consciousness but I wonder if (a) he can do what he claims remotely and (b) if it's worth the $1,000+.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.  Thanks.

I have seen the website, but here is the first simple step you need to take to activate your DNA: USE OF INTENT. You are welcome to try this guy's method but what I know is that it will not cost you a cent to use your intent. Yes, DNA can be activated using intent, that is how ancient spiritual masters did it. Another important thing is not put a time limit on the activation process, it will progress based on your uniqueness.
This whole business of DNA activation needs a holistic approach, besides using meditation and Intent you will also need to get exercise, use affrimations, and confront your fears and anything you don't like about yourself. There are meditation techniques to use when dealing with fear and karma and I would suggest you use the Violet Flame Technique or come up with your own technique if you like.
There's more on this but as a start I would suggest you try what I have mentioned and you will be on your way to interdimensional freedom.

Keep this in mind also: BUDDHA, JESUS, SHIVA, KRISHNA, ENOCH, KWAN YIN, etc. WALKED THIS PLANET WITH FULLY ACTIVATED DNA, AND THEY DID NOT PAY A CENT FOR THEIR ENLIGHTENMENT AND THEY HELPED PEOPLE WITHOUT CHARGING THEM A CENT.

Much love. Peace.