News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Any 11:11ers on board?

Previous topic - Next topic

jub jub

If I have to explain it then you're not one.

I've been seeing them since 1992!

Anyone else?

For the curious Google 11:11
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

mactombs

Hbr 11:11, Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him ...

11:11, Maria Taylor. ... That's where her solo debut, the ambiguously named "11:11," comes into play: A warm, melancholy slice of ethereal pop music. ...

Hmmm... maybe this one from 1111spiritguardians.com:

Our earthly 1,111 Spirit Guardians, often called "Midwayers," have been assisting folks of all walks of life for many centuries ... Some folks also notice lights going out or on when they pass by, such as street lights. They may also hear the door bell ring, yet there is no one in sight. It's all due to our fun loving midway friends. They will use almost any electrically controlled device to get your attention.

Or from uri-geller.com:

If your attention has been drawn to clocks and watches at exactly 11:11 ...

Or from crystalinks.com:

It was all about ascension and the beginning of awareness of the 11:11 code. ...

I know what you mean, though - if you're referring to a strange coincidence where you spontaneously look at the time and see 11:11 and think what's the chance of that? Happened to me a lot. Made me think more about my "internal clock" than spirits, though ...
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Stookie

Be careful not to confuse true coincidence with superstition. 11:11 can have any meaning that anyone feels like tying to it. The more people that believe, the more reinforced the superstition.

I agree with mactombs on the internal clock thing. If your subconscious believes that 11:11 is special, it can easily notify you when that time arrives.

kiwibonga

I started seeing 11:11 a lot, often twice a day...

Later on I noticed that the seconds on my watch were always "42" when I checked the time in class.

Then for the past couple of weeks, I would be like "hmm... I want to look at the watch, I wonder if it's 11:11!" and for some reason, each time this happened I saw 11:10...

I don't really care much about the clocks... I prefer the messages from my guardian angels that come in the form of good grades in university I didn't deserve and money :-D
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

El-Bortukali

yes,i see 11:11 a lot of times, even my birthday is on a 11: 11

but in my opinion that;s whole a bunch of crap.
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Mitch

Well, since 11:11 is a cool looking time, (it's the only 12 hour clock time where all 4 numbers are the same digit) and maybe for some other reason, you notice it more. Even though it obviously doesn't occur any more often than other times. And, if you've heard of 11:11 being a superstitious thing, then when you see it, you'll be like WOAHOMAGAWD. Also, 11:11 is near lunch or the time most people go to sleep, so chances are, you're looking at the clock pretty often around those times.

My sister always said she saw :11s and 11:11 or 9:11 the most. I've noticed it alot too, but only because she said it. I still think it's bull, even as I'm posting this. BUT. As posting it though, I thought of how my sister always sees 9:11 and 11:11. I knew it wasn't 11:11, but looked at the clock, and... 9:11. Weird.

Beth

I'm a 11:11er jub jub -- have been for many years --probably the early 90's for me as well. I am also a regular 7:11er...I wake up at 7:11 most every morning that I don't have to get up at 6:30 instead :sad:   :wink:

~Beth
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria

jub jub

I'm not quite sure if it's something or not but I do see 11:11 more than my fair share. Coincidence? Perhaps, but I've talked to some people who have no clue what I'm talking about. So either we have a keen perception of the numbers or there is a spiritual connection. I really don't know. It is interesting to read what people have to say about it. Everything from aliens to spirits stuck halfway between the physical and the spiritual who are suppose to guide us!

I think next time I have an OBE I'll try to meet up with one of my midwayers and get to the bottom of this. :lol:
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Adun

When i started reading this topic my computer's clock marked 11:10 and now as I write this reply it reads 11:11.
What's the chance opening this topic for the first time at that exact time? Oo

jub jub

Quote from: AdunWhen i started reading this topic my computer's clock marked 11:10 and now as I write this reply it reads 11:11.
What's the chance opening this topic for the first time at that exact time? Oo

Welcome to the "awakening"!  :wink:

jub jub

Today I went to show the wife how to program our water sprinklers, I open the box and the clock says 11:11. I told my wife "See, I'm not crazy!" She looked at me and said "I guess your not."

I've been vindicated! :bouncy:

Selski

I don't look at the time much.  I don't wear a watch either.  

However, in the last few months, I've begun to notice that I see the minutes as .11 quite often.  So it's not specifically 11.11, but it could be 9.11, 13.11 and so on.  

It may be that the very act of reading about the number 11 makes me notice that I'm seeing it, therefore it feels like I'm seeing it more often.

What I did find amusing was when I went to meet a potential boyfriend for the first time not that long ago.  I met him at the train station.  His train was delayed and wasn't due in until... 11.11!  :lol:

We got on famously on our first "date" and have since become quite inseparable!   :grin:

Was it meant to be?  :wink:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Vilkate

Heh, for the last three days I've been encountering the number 333 all the time - I wake up or go to sleep at 3:33 AM unintentionally, my last post was the 333d, and there have been various other coincidences. Or, maybe, not coincidences?  And just now, when I was writing this post, I looked at the watch, and it was  22:11 (my time zone)! Aaaargh, numbers everywhere!  :cool:
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

jub jub

Quote from: Selski
We got on famously on our first "date" and have since become quite inseparable!   :grin:
Sarah

Yea, but does he AP? :rotfl:

Selski

Hi jub jub

When we first met, he told me he never remembers his dreams.  However, just lately (and he attributes it to knowing me), he is remembering that he has dreamt, although he still doesn't know what about.

He doesn't AP (not surprisingly), but he is quite open (and somewhat fascinated) by it all.  Luckily.   :grin:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Alaskans

I've had the same thing happen to me a lot, before I came to this site, my numbers were 9:11, my birthday, I've seen it allot, once twice a day for 4 days. As a conservative I would say you have been remembering seeing those particular numbers because of say, this thread, coupled by your internal clock as Stookie mentioned, but I have never seen 11:11. I have a theory if its not that.

The numbers themselves dont have any meaning. It's something(possibly you) trying to teach you about the universe, how it has a kind of clockwork of actions (hmm intentional metaphor?). I run into the same thing all the time doing mundane things. I've had hundreds of cases of remote possibilities, usually very mundane, often in a row. I believe it is tied in closely with premonition. Sometimes I have premonitions of remote possibilities yet I couldn't have consciously planned for them. Interestingly all my 'coincidences' are allways GOOD remote possibilities, according to psychology dont we remember bad things far better?
I think its farther away from the trunk of the tree, past fate, past farsight, near the tip of the branch that our numbers keep showing up, simply saying 'im here'. It is a very difficult branch to trace, perhaps because it doesnt follow the laws we are accustomed to.
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

jub jub

You know, I'm beginning to think that it's really nothing at all. The numbers 11:11 do tend to stand out and therefore are easily recognizable. You just notice them more because you recognize the pattern.

And if there is something to it, I'm not going to hold my breath to find out what it is.

Astral Projection

I'm seeing 11.11 alot also..
On 21. 12. 2012. at 11.11 GMT earth suppose to synchronise with the universe (it will be in center of Milky Way). This date is also the starting date of Sixth World from Mayan calendar. On 21. 12. 2012. at 11.11 gmt will be Winter Solstice.. :)
mind altering psychedelic trip

Gwinivere

I see 9:11 a lot.  Almost every time I look at the clock without thinking about it.  But then 9:11 has close meaning, I associate it with someone very important to me.  In a silly way really but I associate it that way.

GroovyGoddess

Quote from: jub jub on June 09, 2006, 16:09:03
If I have to explain it then you're not one.

I've been seeing them since 1992!

Anyone else?

For the curious Google 11:11

I've been seeing that number quite a lot lately. I hadn't seen it for several months and all of the sudden it is creeping back up again.

Alaskans

This thread is on metaphysics too, I stole a post from Leyla, she knew the meaning of 11 and didnt say anything! >whipcrack<
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

jub jub

I thought I would give you all an update.

The last two days I've been noticing 5:55. This morning however, when I looked at the clock and saw 5:55, I felt very dizzy, light headed and tingly like in the beginning of an OBE. Very, very strange!

I don't know what it was all about but something tells me there is going to be a monumental event take place real soon and it will be wonderful!

Psan

This happens to me a lot, almost 3-4 times daily, when I see "special" numbers. They have gradually gone from 11 to 99 during last 4 years.
The most frequent number is 4:44 on my pc clock.

I've made many posts about my experiences on this forum.
There is a pretty big site devoted to this "phenomenon" here - http://board.1111angels.com/ , but I find it a bit too feminine and immature for my taste.  :-P

Psionic

Quote from: Astral Projection on July 24, 2006, 20:10:44
I'm seeing 11.11 alot also..
On 21. 12. 2012. at 11.11 GMT earth suppose to synchronise with the universe (it will be in center of Milky Way). This date is also the starting date of Sixth World from Mayan calendar. On 21. 12. 2012. at 11.11 gmt will be Winter Solstice.. :)

From what I have read in the last three years, in 2012 planet earth will be infused with cosmic energies that will totally transform the planet and everthing and everyone livng on the planet literally. This means we will go from living a world of dense physicality to a world of light where our bodies will feel and look light. All the "Miracles" that were performed by spiritual masters of the past will be a normal occurence for every human being who wishes to perform them.

Basically, planet Earth is ascending to a new level of existence or new dimension. Some say we will graduate form 3rd dimension to 4th dimension, while others say 3rd dimension to 5th.

I don't care which one it is, just as long as I live as an ascended being.

jub jub

Quote from: Psionic on September 02, 2006, 08:35:38
From what I have read in the last three years, in 2012 planet earth will be infused with cosmic energies that will totally transform the planet and everthing and everyone livng on the planet literally. This means we will go from living a world of dense physicality to a world of light where our bodies will feel and look light. All the "Miracles" that were performed by spiritual masters of the past will be a normal occurence for every human being who wishes to perform them.

Basically, planet Earth is ascending to a new level of existence or new dimension. Some say we will graduate form 3rd dimension to 4th dimension, while others say 3rd dimension to 5th.

I don't care which one it is, just as long as I live as an ascended being.

Where did you get your info?