News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

conversation with higher self

Previous topic - Next topic

Meedan

Congratulations on that experience [:)]

Your higher-self is not you, it is more like a teacher to you. It's main role is as a personal interface to God/Great Intellect. There is a lot of 'junk' information in our minds over the course of our lives, the higher-self acts as a 'filter' for the negative thoughts/feelings.
Well, if you want to know more about it I suggest reading those two books www.thefreedomofchoice.com and www.thiaoouba.com .
edit: haven't you already read Thiaoouba Prophecy?

I can't think of what I would ask if I had such a direct contact like that. Must have been hard. Congratulations again [:D]
With Love

The AlphaOmega

Congratulations, that's a profound experience.  I remember the first time I spoke with my highter self (also during meditation).  I was completely amazed at how effortlessly all the answers flowed in.  I meditate every day, and every day I speak with my higher conciousness.  There is nothing that I look forward to more.  Sometimes I just do it when I'm bored and it's ALWAYS a great experience.  Many people don't recognize that it's not thought, but that it's someone more intelligent.  You are definately on the right track.
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

Fuzziwig

Hey everyone
rodentmouse, congratulations on your new discovery. I have answered others questions here in the Spiritual development section before by the use of channeling. Channeling i tend to perform in the Communications section with Edi, who i work with on answering members questions that they might have. We channel two alien species in a joint venture to promote understanding on questions from members as well as on various subjects as they may surface. These two alien species being the Zeta and the Reptilian, who both work on helping mankind in various ways, where giving information to this forum is one of them. The Zeta have expressed a wish to comment on your post, and so I will channel the Zeta here by the help of my guide, who provides the telepathic connection to the Zeta. What the Zeta say is marked in maroon.

Zeta:
The higher self, as you expressed it is an idea of the collective set of incarnations as being a whole, a unity. When talking to the higher self, you are in fact talking to your guide. The guide dont mind being called the higher self or other things called, as long as the message is put across. The message is often the individuals questions but also the right guidance towards the individuals growth. There is a fine line between recieving the messages from ones guide and thinking them up for yourself, and this is why the guides have several precautions towards this. The individual is often influenced by their surrounding, which creates a template to stir the answers in a certain direction that fits with the individuals own ideas created at the time. There is no way that the guides would find this form of communcations accurate, and that is why the individual must first learn to recieve the answers without the conditions that follows in the individuals mind. Being open and expect any answer regardless of the nature of that answer. It might not allways be the comfortable answer that fits the individuals believes, but its by this openness that the true answers can be found. Regardless of the bias that can lie in the answer, it is possible to recieve the accurate answers to help the individual on his/her path.

If you feel you have further questions about this subject or others, then your very welcome to pose them in the Zeta communications thread.

Light and Compassion
Fuzziwig

-Edited to add the word 'before' in intro

rodentmouse

hello good people  :D

last night i think i spoke to my higher self,   i  was meditating and could hear an incredibly quiet  voice, so quiet  that thoughts were louder than it.  

It began when i realised that the times i got lost in thought,  there always seemed to be a voice clarifying  all my  questions.

I remember telling it to prove that it was some higher aspect of myself by asking it to make my  right toe twitch, which it did shortly after. This seemed like proof that i had connected with a deeper source of knowledge-  noone can  willingly  twitch there toe,  move yes but not twitch.

It was a boggle  trying to think of questions to ask *it* because the more i thought  about what to ask, the more id get lost IN the  thought of doing so -hence losing the connection.

i remember asking it weather our lifes are scripted,  i  think it said something like  "its purely down to choice"

I also  asked it weather my intuitions and feelings about the nature  of awareness were  accurate or not-  it told me that i already  knew the answer to that question, then i realised i did know the answer.     This was one of those moments where things seem to come full circle and breifly make sense.

I soon lost the connection because i fell back into my ego, thinking about how  cool it was speaking to my higher self/subconscious, and about the potential knowledge i could get from it.  

Can anyone else recognise what im talking about?  i hope someone can tell me about it, ive seen and heard lots about people talking to there oversoul etc...  

I know what i was talking to last night is here right now,  watching me type, and probably deciding what i type-  id assume all our actions come from this "puppetmaster".  

The hard thing to concieve is that,  the  voice is me.