News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Are we on our own?

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

With all the darkness going on with the world right now... War and genocides, ISIS terrorist, beheadings of children and human rights violations and all the other sufferings out there it just makes me wonder... Are we on our own? Where are the "higher beings"? The so called "angelic" spirit guides and God or Gods and goddesses now? (Whatever your personal beleif is) it seems like the universe and those beings I have mentioned are apathetic to us... I know they are only there to guide but I think we are on the point where we need their intervention but it seems like it's not gonna happen.. Any thoughts?

LightBeam

My personal belief is that the lower realms were not designed to be perfect or to become perfect. They were created for learning purposes and therefore they need to be filled with all kinds of challenges. Parts of our spirits constantly pop in and out of different existences on these lower realms just to learn various things. The purpose of our world is not to live happily ever after. So, in a way the higher spirits are doing us a favor by not applying their powers to mold this world, but rather just guide us through challenges and let us shape our world according to our beliefs and behaviors and from there to make certain realizations and learn. Otherwise if there were no challenges, there would be no learning and there will be no purpose of the existence of these realms.
As you have noticed our world is very limited, so I would not want to be stuck here forever even if my life was perfect by our standards. That's why our physical forms last only so long.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

mon9999

Your theory makes a lot of sense! Thank you wise one

Allen

I hope that we will move from the information age to the spiritual age where loving and sharing are the main forces that rules our world.
That's the only thing we are here to learn

Lionheart

"Are we on our own? "

Nope!  :wink:

mon9999

Quote from: Allen on August 13, 2014, 05:29:10
I hope that we will move from the information age to the spiritual age where loving and sharing are the main forces that rules our world.
That's the only thing we are here to learn

I wish! I always invision the world becoming like the higher spiritual dimensions

soarin12

Keeping our awareness sharp and having a mindset of expectancy is so important in being able to receive the guidance we are being given.  If we're not open to it and looking for it, we'll probably miss it!

This goes for direct intervention as well.  'Miracles' are happening in little pockets here and there throughout the world.  Cleverly hidden from skeptics and plain as day to people who believe in them.  My daughter and I wouldn't be alive today without one.  We need to be on the right vibration in order to experience the 'wonders.'  :)

Xanth

It's all you.  All of it.  You're never alone.

michellekia

My opinion is that the 'realm' that we are in is centered around chaos and the ego. All of what is going on is what is supposed to go on.

Lionheart

Quote from: michellekia on August 14, 2014, 19:26:07
My opinion is that the 'realm' that we are in is centered around chaos and the ego. All of what is going on is what is supposed to go on.
From Chaos comes Order, so yes, it's supposed to be here. That's how we learn our important "life lessons".  :wink:

Xanth

Quote from: michellekia on August 14, 2014, 19:26:07
Hence why this "realm" provides the most direct route to spiritual growth.
If you can become Love surrounded by chaos and ego... then you're doing pretty good.  ;)

Kzaal

You're never alone.
The thing is you need to stop watching what is happening in other countries because it will wear you down.
Sure it's sad all the war, and famine and everything that kills people everyday...
But you gotta get over that, learn to love people around you, and teach them what life is really about.
Whatever bad things theses people do, in my opinion, it's either karma that will hit them or they'll be reincarnated in another bad life until they learn.
it's sad that people suffer from it but, we live in a very tough era.
Some people are only on their first cycle here. They don't understand at all.

Guides are always there when you really need them.
Sure their ways of teaching is somewhat hard, cause, often they'll put you in a situation where you have no idea what to do.
But they'll whisper you some clues of what you have to do to succeed.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Szaxx

If everyone could meditate with one goal to 'improve' the mindset of those in power it would make a difference.
This has been posted before ...
Link anyone?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Hans

We are definitely not alone, and if you could look behind the curtains, you would see what amazing progress we are making in releasing the
darkness from our planet. It took two thousand years of intense healing to finally come to this, and we had nearly failed, but seven years
ago we came to a point where the darkness has no choice but to release Earth forever.

Many beings of darkness have already left, beings such as Zeus and Satan have departed, (although some of their astral armies are still here
and in operation) and very gradually the physical extraterrestrial presences are leaving our solar system as well. The Light and positive energy
on Earth is increasing on a daily basis, with big bursts during times such as the full moon and eclipses, and eventually all darkness will leave.

Many humans have dark souls, but those souls cannot incarnate anymore on Earth, and as humans they are not immortal so they will eventually
all die, until none are left on Earth. But even before that happens, the increasing Light will make wars and conflicts increasingly difficult. Right
now though the Earth is being bombarded with the last remaining dark energies, which are still substantial in amount and power, so we will go
into a difficult time.

It is like the last death throes of a shark, or a dying tiger backed into a corner. They will die, but before they do, they will do as much damage
as they can.

Right now though, is the beginning of the collapse of all dark control mechanisms, and that collapse will bring suffering as well. The main control
mechanism in place on Earth, is money, currency, the economy. This system is now slowly collapsing, and its fall will bring far greater changes
than the eventual fall of other control mechanisms, such as the major organized religions and the corrupt systems of politics.

Lost soul

I agree with some of what Hans said
I also believe that whats happening is part of some earthly circling  evaluation process
Dec 2012 was the beginning age of awakening were all spirit have begone a slow awakening process
Shortly after that date i was set free from my old Religion belief that it kipped me in the prison for years
before that date i never even knew the word of " Astral projection" or even "lucid dreams" does exist!
Hope we are now in the new Gold age

I advice you also to watch : Spirit science to help you understand what's going on in life better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmN2RL4VJsE
My master teaches me how to control my reality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik

skeptic

The world is perfect. As you question your mind, this becomes more and more obvious. Mind changes, and as a result, the world changes. A clear mind heals everything that needs to be healed. It can never be fooled into believing that there is one speck out of order.

Byron Katie

AAAAAAAA

Why? Because all of the problems created by mankind, can be fixed by mankind. It's just a matter of us getting our heads out of our arses and fixing them. But a lot of world problems fail to be fixed because countries are like children (or adults who are stupid), they refuse to agree with each other even if it means shooting a child in the face. I'm glad we all have our own beliefs, and that we all do not agree with each other. If that were the case, many problems would be solved, but life on Earth would be boring as heck. This world wasn't designed for perfection.  If Hitler committed genocide, why should I have to clean up all the bodies? If mankind is the source of all the listed problems, why should any god/goddess take the responsibility of cleaning it up?

Xanth

That's why it's all about increasing the quality of our consciousness (individual AND societal)... because even a group of people with different beliefs and opinions, if they ALL had a high quality of consciousness they could still work together for their own betterment.  It's ego which gets in the way which causes all of our problems today.