News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Are you free or a slave?

Previous topic - Next topic

franco77

Do you do the same things others do? wear the same clothes, listen to the same music, watch the same TV shows, idolize the same celebrities, eat the same food, I occasionally I listen to the Rush Limbaugh show just to see how people behave and I see that every single caller agrees with the nonsense he talks about, they don't question him they just agree like sheep, they even idolize him like some kind of a god. Why do people behave like this? I hear he has millions of listeners! But he's not the only one there are other celebrities that have millions of fans, like that Korean guy on you tube who dances like a horse and every body loves him. Are people just going through the motions? Are the government and big financial corporations involved in making us behave like sheep? So that we buy what they are selling? Are they programming us like robots so that we are easy to manipulate? Do we have a mind of our own? Don't we have a little bit of mind control?   
please visit my free blog: www.alittlemindcontrol.blogspot.com

Volgerle

Quote from: franco77 on April 18, 2013, 14:50:08Why do people behave like this?
I'm asking this over and over again too.

Maybe it's the interesting paradox of the ego that wants to be 'special and invidivual' on the one hand and 'hip and trendy' on the other hand. To be hip and trendy, however, you have to go with the flow and the masses, regarding everything, tastes, clothes, opinions, tv-shows, food, world-views, beliefs, etc.pp. Some people also feel 'secure' when they comply to the mainstream and feel insecure when they have to think for themselves instead of s.o. telling them what do do/think/feel and how to behave. Maybe they should "pause and reflect" on their stance. But it seems they are not able to and indeed 'mind-controlled'.

drake

Quote from: franco77 on April 18, 2013, 14:50:08
Do you do the same things others do? wear the same clothes, listen to the same music, watch the same TV shows, idolize the same celebrities, eat the same food, I occasionally I listen to the Rush Limbaugh show just to see how people behave and I see that every single caller agrees with the nonsense he talks about, they don't question him they just agree like sheep, they even idolize him like some kind of a god. Why do people behave like this? I hear he has millions of listeners! But he's not the only one there are other celebrities that have millions of fans, like that Korean guy on you tube who dances like a horse and every body loves him. Are people just going through the motions? Are the government and big financial corporations involved in making us behave like sheep? So that we buy what they are selling? Are they programming us like robots so that we are easy to manipulate? Do we have a mind of our own? Don't we have a little bit of mind control?   

No everyone behave like this each person has different choice.

Krishanna

first off, I am FREEEEEE baby!

I think people behave this way because they feel alone & want to fit in with everyone else. They don't want to be different, weird or out of touch, they want to belong.
If they want to belong to the sheep herd, let them. :evil:

Wi11iam

Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Szaxx

I, with the unfettered, remain in juxtaposition.
We follow our hearts in superlativity, above those chained to systematic fads.
:lol:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Greytraveller

Greetings all
Good thread here!
About Rush Limbaugh, personally I think that he is a fat fool ( :-P) BUT, and here's the important point to remember... Like attracts like. People listen to him , or to any radio or tv show because they generally agree with the viewpoints of the personalities involved. And beside Limbaugh's inanity is no less drivel that that spewed out by nonpolitical celebs, whether they host sports, celebrity, music (or whatever) shows.
And, yes, btw I Don't watch or listen to any of them. My only dose of mass media in an occasional sports game and a few reality shows.
Anyways the more that I thought about this topic the more likely I was to get on a long pointed rant. So I'll cut it short and end it here.

Cheers  :-D
Grey