News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ascended Earth Update

Previous topic - Next topic

wisdom

Hello Dear Lightworkers:

Here is the update for today, October 22:

Safe Oceans Update

Due to our Sweeping, friends, and the help of the Weather Angels,   the Atlantic remains clear, safe and calm! 

However, in the eastern Pacific,  TD 17-E has become Tropical Storm Paul.  Here is the hurricane central report, for today, in pertinent part:

The  Atlantic remains free of tropical activity.

In the eastern Pacific Basin, Tropical Tropical Storm Paul continues about 500 miles south of Cab San Lucas, Mexico. Paul is currently drifting west but is expected to turn NE and hit Mexico.

Please continue to sweep the Atlantic and eastern Pacific with the Giant Green Broom ,  while repeating silently to yourself "God is All.  I Love You", moving all potential  and actual tropical disturbances into the Green Vortex Storm Drain before they can develop. 

Let's put special attention on TS Paul and sweep it north into the storm drain before it can intensify or turn back toward Mexico.

Clearing Mass Consciousness

I trust you have been using the new visualization? 

My experience , and that of members I have heard from to date, has been extremely positive!  In fact, I experienced the man & woman reaching up and asking for more Pure Unconditional Love!  We can establish a direct link between our Higher Self  and mass consciousness with this focus.

Here is the new focus again:

Rise up above the Earth  and merge with your Higher Self.  a vast Sphere of Pure Golden Light & Love. Visualize the Earth below you.

Within the Earth, visualize  a giant man and woman, symbolizing the mass  consciousness of humanity. 

As your Higher Self , breathe in and fill yourself with the Golden Light of Pure Unconditional Love from the  One Source above. 

On the out-breath, flow this Golden Light into the earth, and see it pour over the man & woman, healing them and turning them Golden.  As you do this, repeat silently to yourself  "We are All One.  Please receive my gift of Love". 

We are literally reprograming the mass consciousness of humanity from fear into Love, while, at the same time, uplifting all energies of Earth.    Pure Unconditional Love dissolves fear as certainly as hot water dissolves ice.

With this new connection to mass consciousness, dear lightworkers, we can work miracles.  Expect powerful changes to become apparent very soon!

Australian Rain Focus

The forecast is for abundant sunshine today and tomorrow in Sidney , Australia.  Let's do our best to change that forecast to 100% chance of rain, dear friends.

Please continue to visualize a Gigantic Angel with a huge water hose watering Australia.   See Australia turn Green from the ample supply of water and flowers springing up.

Daily Blessings

Please take the time to do these visualization at least once a day.  Time is of the essence due to pending world events.

Flow Golden Light as your HIgher Self to the Earth, showering the Man & Woman  and see them turn Golden, while repeating silently to yourself,  "We are All One.  Please receive my gift of Love". 

Sweep the Atlantic and eastern Pacific with the Green Broom and give thanks for continued peace, calm and safety in the oceans, while repeating silently to yourself,  "God is All.  I love you.".  See Australia as Vibrant Green with ample water for all needs.

Then work on your own personal goals for increased Self Realization, abundance, health, and all the good things Life can offer. You do deserve the very best life has to offer!

Please send this to all your friends and get them to participate with us.  The more, the better.  Here is the web page for new members:   http://www.heavenly-light.us/lightworkers.htm 

To join the Lightworker List, email me directly at light.workers@heavenly-light.us 

We are playing a major role in bringing forth the Golden Age!

Blessings of Love and Light to All,

Wisdom Paradise

The Heavenly Light Emporium
Offering Spiritual & Financial Well Being
http://www.heavenly-light.us
Become a Blessing to all life!

You are a Wonderful Person
Deserving of the very best
Life has to offer!

Selski

I know this is incredibly well-meaning and positive, but why do posts such as this make me want to throw up in a bucket?  :roll:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Flannery

Let me guess Sarah...

First post by "wisdom", who says :

QuoteHello Dear Lightworkers

QuoteDue to our Sweeping, friends, and the help of the Weather Angels...

QuotePlease continue to sweep the Atlantic and eastern Pacific with the Giant Green Broom

QuoteWe are literally reprograming the mass consciousness of humanity from fear into Love, while, at the same time, uplifting all energies of Earth.

QuoteWith this new connection to mass consciousness, dear lightworkers, we can work miracles.

Quotehttp://www.heavenly-light.us/lightworkers.htm

To join the Lightworker List, email me directly at light.workers@heavenly-light.us

spam?

QuoteThe Heavenly Light Emporium
Offering Spiritual & Financial Well Being
http://www.heavenly-light.us

Novice

LOL @ Sarah!    And ditto for me as well.

Flannery, the spam is part of it. But for me its the words, imagery and sentiment as well. Its like eating a really rich, thick, heavy, sweet desert. Its SO sweet -- your stomach starts churning just thinking about it!   :-P

Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Selski

Flannery - the Giant Green Broom!     

I missed that first time round (probably wasn't reading it thoroughly  :-P ).

Thanks for pointing that out.  It's made my day.

...Giant Green Broom... snigger snigger

Nay

Quote from: Selski on October 22, 2006, 14:06:56
I know this is incredibly well-meaning and positive, but why do posts such as this make me want to throw up in a bucket?  :roll:

Sarah
:lol: :lol: I don't get away with that kind of talk anymore... *sniff, sniff*  :wink:

Rob

OMG Selski, exactly what I was thinking. Infact since going to the site advertised I am still trying to pick bits of carrot from my keyboard  :-D hehehehe

OK OK I joke, (yeah, there were some good belly laughs in there as well  :-D), and sorry if you read this and take offence "wisdom". But I do find it all (avatar and "great green broom" most definately included) somewhat hard to take seriously....
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Selski

Taken from the site...

"There is also a Golden Shower Head above the man & woman. This brightens whenever you flow the Love Light. In fact, it stores the Pure Unconditional Love Light to insure that mass consciousness receives a steady shower of Love even if no Lightworker is active at the moment.

So any time during the day you think of it, please take a moment and flow the Golden Love Light over the man & woman. You will be charging the shower head!"

:-o

The less said, the better...

I'm outta this thread.

Sarah

Flannery

"There is also a Golden Shower Head above the man & woman. This brightens whenever you flow the Love Light. In fact, it stores the Pure Unconditional Love Light to insure that mass consciousness receives a steady shower of Love even if no Lightworker is active at the moment.

So any time during the day you think of it, please take a moment and flow the Golden Love Light over the man & woman. You will be charging the shower head!"

OH MY GOD, GOLDEN SHOWER!!! LOL...

Sunn

i was 21 on october 22..yesterday.. go me

Nay

Quote from: Flannery on October 23, 2006, 14:49:03

OH MY GOD, GOLDEN SHOWER!!! LOL...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ewwwwwwwwwwwww....  :lol: :lol: :lol: