News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Travel Spell

Previous topic - Next topic

pmaragh

I have had a spell cast that allows me to leave my body when awake a live on the astral realm, i will still be alive physically but will create a clone of my self. I know im gonna be leaving this world soon because i have my future selves in my body and they tell me i'm gonna be living on the astral realm full time. I'm gonna have Time Travel ability , travel to all the spirit realms, space travel ability , visit hollow earth. I'm so excited about this i can't believe i'm gonna live out of body, i will have everything free food, clothes, home and i'm not gonna age ever. This is the real deal guys, my friends have already left there bodies and live out of body full time and they wont age ever.

I also found out im the real Arc Angel Azrael and i'm also Gods son also, i know you think im crazy but it's the truth and cristiano ronaldo is Arc Angel Uriel. Because he has left his body now and is my friend.

Thanks

Thaki

Wha...I dont even...
C..congrats..son of God?
And ronaldo...reeaallly?This was intresting to read..

(by no mean do i wish to make mockery of someone,or disrespect.)

Killa Rican

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger