News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can't do both?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

Why does it Always seem to freaking hard to focus on multiple things for me? I can only direct all my energy towards a single thing in the present if I want to really feel committed or good about what I am doing. For instance, doing this OBE's and stuff stops completely every time I focus more on something in the physical World, vice versa. All my energy goes one way and not the other. Of course I can change the energy but it seems it can only do one thing... Has anyone sturggled with this?

Volgerle

Yes, we had a similar discussion in connection with 'dry periods' regarding OBE. If life is too hard and you are focussed on it then AP maybe won't work as good as it did before.

Sammie

So, what is most important in our earthly lives? Focus on developing spiritually or "being on earth" or both or something else?

Lumaza

Quote from: Sammie on July 20, 2016, 22:01:31
So, what is most important in our earthly lives? Focus on developing spiritually or "being on earth" or both or something else?
A healthy balance of both!   :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Sammie on July 20, 2016, 22:01:31

It is my intent to 'develop Spiritually' by doing the hard Work of improving Consciousness via the opportunities granted to me by "being on Earth".
(So... it is not so much, "Can I do both?"... but more like --- You *have* to do both... or, at least we are supposed to, ideally...)

Xanth

Quote from: RobertForsythe on July 21, 2016, 21:46:20
It is my intent to 'develop Spiritually' by doing the hard Work of improving Consciousness via the opportunities granted to me by "being on Earth".
(So... it is not so much, "Can I do both?"... but more like --- You *have* to do both... or, at least we are supposed to, ideally...)
I'm curious as to how *you* "develop Spiritually"?  What opportunities do you consider as being advantageous to your own spiritual growth?

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Xanth on July 22, 2016, 12:01:20
I'm curious as to how *you* "develop Spiritually"?  What opportunities do you consider as being advantageous to your own spiritual growth?
With all due respect, Xanth, I am not sure that I know how to reply.
I am not being facetious at all. I am sincerely mystified by your suggestion that any part of any of my posts are disrespectful.

Xanth

Quote from: RobertForsythe on July 22, 2016, 15:40:26
With all due respect, Xanth, I am not sure that I know how to reply.
I am not being facetious at all. I am sincerely mystified by your suggestion that any part of any of my posts are disrespectful.
I'm just asking a question here.  :)
Trying to create a dialogue.  That's all.

Nameless

Quote from: Sammie on July 01, 2016, 10:17:20
Why does it Always seem to freaking hard to focus on multiple things for me? I can only direct all my energy towards a single thing in the present if I want to really feel committed or good about what I am doing. For instance, doing this OBE's and stuff stops completely every time I focus more on something in the physical World, vice versa. All my energy goes one way and not the other. Of course I can change the energy but it seems it can only do one thing... Has anyone sturggled with this?

Hi Sammie, it is my firm opinion that unless you are intending to become a Buddhist Monk or a Zen Master you should keep yourself grounded in reality first and foremost. After all that seems to be the reason we are here in the first place.

Having said that connecting with your spiritual side through whatever means you choose also requires attention. Just remember all this OBE, and non-physical stuff is something that comes naturally to you when you sleep. What you are attempting is doing the same but on a more conscious and controlled level. Sometimes your natural energy levels will be really high and sometimes low. When those energy levels are low or just non-existent just give it a rest for bit. It's not gone. Hope this helps answer your question.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Sammie

Thanks for good advice. From what I have understood humankind is acsending and we all contribute to the collective energy/awareness by advancing ourselves and thus affect the bigger picture or something. So being on earth and raising my consciousness to be able to easily be within more dimensions with an "earthly mind"/ understand things and stuff maybe is what or a part of why we are hear. Not completely sure but feels right.