News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is Rosicrucian theory a joke or not ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Logic

We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Jarthur

Hey Deiuo,

From the wording of your question, I gather you gave a cursory skim of a few parts of the book that was a sticky subject here called "The Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception" by Max Heindel.

The problem is that this kind of book demands not just a careful reading but another and then another etc.. Rosicrucian writings are what I would call very treacherous. The reason for that is that for example, if you read alchemy texts, which are of the same "family", you know you don't understand, it looks like complete gibberish (in fact that word comes from the name of an Alchemist named Geber). Rosicrucian writings on the other hand, give you the impression that you do understand whereas in fact, you don't

There are many different organizations that call themselves Rosicrucian. Heindel's is one of many.

There are also many writings that are Rosicrucian that make no mention of being so. A good example of one is Goethe's "Treatise on Color".

The name "Rosicrucian" and some seed ideas for the "movement" may have originated with the manuscripts that were circulated in the early 1600's called the "Fama Fraternitatis" and the "Confessio". They made the name quite notorious and romantic.

If you're willing to put a lot of work into the subject, you'll get glimmers of realization that dawn in little bits over time.

The value and purpose of the book is not historical or "scientific", it's a key for personal knowledge. You could say it's a highly developed, very powerful mythology.

bluelite

The word rosicrucian is not copyrighted and can and has been used by many people and organizations of the past and present.    
There is much public imformation on the rosicrucians available however much of it is false.  
There are only a few schools that presently still exist worldwide that has the necessary crudentials that can make a genuine claim as to be decendents from the original ancient mystery schools of the east.

Deiuo

I was speaking about the link provided here as "Sticky: Free books on Rosicrucian philosophy and teachings". Basically all these things about Lemurian epoch and Atlantean epoch and stuff... and about the so-called Reptilians and Zetas and all this ?

Is this all for real ? How can I show it to myself ?

Thanks !

Deiuo.

bluelite

"There is much public imformation on the rosicrucians available however much of it is false.
There are only a few schools that presently still exist worldwide that has the necessary crudentials that can make a genuine claim as to be decendents from the original ancient mystery schools of the east"

The real rosicrucian organization does NOT have any public websites or books for sale with there initiations or teachings.

Deiuo

Hi all !

I was reading a bit about all this Rosicrucian thing... I don't understand why so many of you believe it is true ? I mean, I am open-minded ; I have tested and proved to myself that astral travel, OBEs, clairvoyance, telepathy, spirit guides, etc are all for real. But I can't understand why so many of you talk about Lemurians and Atlanteans and so on.

What made you believe in all these theories ? Have you checked the akashic records to know it ? or have you got this info from higher beings while projecting ? How can I see from myself that it is true (or false) ?

cheers,
Deiuo.

gdo

Correct.  The Brothers of the Rose Cross is not an 'organisation'.  It cannot be joined as such.  If a true rosicrucian wants you, they will come to you in a very unique way.  It is not a man made club, but an inner fraternity/sorority based on accomplishment.

narfellus

Hmm. I recently joined the Rosicrucian AMORC out of San Jose. I've read some of their materials that they send in the mail, and it's a 3 month membership unless you renew it. I'm not too keen on renewing it, i just wanted to see what the Rosicrucians were like. Now, the people i've met are very very nice. I can talk to them about spiritual issues and not get looked at like a whackjob.  I agree with their doctrine thus far, but it's nothing i haven't heard and read and studied before from other sources.

They claimed that there were many "false" rosicrucian orders and that only the AMORC branch was the true one. I certainly don't have a problem with it, it does offer some structure that i was looking for, but i don't know if i will stay with it.

One fella was very adamant that i shouldn't study or practice Bardon magic, which on a theoretical level holds more appeal to me than rosicrucianism.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

nighttrooper

The Rosicrucian writings are mainly written in code.  For example, the chapters pertaining to alchemy pertain to turning lead into gold (medieval times), but in reality that is supposed to be "turning the lead of the personality into the gold of the spirit".  There is a lot of knowledge turned to code in those writings, and it takes a pretty thorough investigation of the writings to know and understand it all.

Think back to the stories of the Iliad and the Odyssey.  There is much esoteric knowledge hidden within those stories that no one would understand or know about unless they had first took time to investigate it.