News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Comments on illiusion and reality!

Previous topic - Next topic

*LightProtector*

just finished reading the topic 'Lucifers'

what if.... astral travelling, OBE, Lucid Dreams are all illiusions generate by 'Satan'

is there really an astral plane?

and when you do 'Travel' to this plane how does one no if it is real or illiusion?
" Be Brave, Live Brave, Play Brave!"

James S

Neither Satan or Hell actually really exist.
They are merely creations of man designed to control people through fear.

It is only an individual's firm belief in their existence, the fear which that belief provokes, and ultimately what is manifested in their life by that fear, that makes them real to an individual.

Blessings,
James.

WalkerInTheWoods

How do you know that this physical plane is not an illusion? What is real?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

*LightProtector*

im happy to disagree basing my debate on the fact i have meet a human, who was born with abilities, who did die twice, and who did on the second occasion go to the judgement room in heaven, and was, by god, punished and sent back to earth with a demon inside sharing his body. he KNOWS there is a hell and heaven there is satan and god. he explained it by saying that all humans go to hell cause we all sin and think sinful throughts, and we must stay there until our debts are forgiven and our soul are cleaned then we will be welcomed back into heaven

WalkerInTheWoods

What makes what this person said any more creditable than what James said?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

James S

Hi Lightprotector,

If you do a search on "belief system territories", some of the more experienced astral projectors here have spoken of such a thing - places where people seem to trap themselves.  I too have an old friend who had a near death experience and found himself in "hell".
It's actually a very common story. I've hear countless versions of the same thing. It still doesn't make Satan or Hell real, it just makes it real for the person who is so fearfully caught up in the belief that they are real.

Thats the catch. These "hells" that people who have had NDEs experience are always "cages" of their own making - their own thoughts made real. You don't ever actually have to go there.

An old friend of my wife's has clinically died three times. Each time he experienced the tunnel of light, and spirit beings... but no hell. It was not in his beliefs!

There are a great many mediums and channels who have spoken to spirits and asked them the question about hell, and such realms. The answers have always come back with the same basic description. When a person dies, their state of mind, and their beliefs greatly affect what they experience in the afterlife. Souls can end up in some terrible places, but these places are always purely of their own creation.

The very instant a soul realises that it need not be trapped where it is, it's released from its own private hell.

The key to it all is beliefs. Especially in the astral (or afterlife), we instantly manifest what we believe. The second our soul's consciousness frees itself from such limiting, fear based beliefs, we move on.

Last bit I'd like to comment on is about the whole Judgment thing.

You don't ever actually have to go and face the "judgment of God", because guess what? That's another human fallacy about God!

It's another human trait that religions have assigned to a very "human" God, along with jealousy, anger, vengefulness.
God does not judge. Never has, never will!
This relates to one of the most glaring contradictions in the Bible.

The Bible will tell you that God is in all and all is part of God.
For example, Ephesians 4.6 - "There is one God who is father of all, over all, through all and within all."
Yet the bible also talks about us being separated from God and being judged by God?
If that is true, then God, who is "through all and within all" would have to become separated from Himself, then after separating Himself from Himself, proceed to judge Himself for His own actions while He was separated from Himself!

Does this make any sense to anyone at all?

Maybey it somehow makes sense to people like Kerby Anderson, the president of Probe Ministries Internation who, when bagging out the new age movement makes comments like this:
"Finally, the Bible teaches absolute truth. God has clearly communicated to us his moral law (Ex. 20:1-17), which we are to obey."
(http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/probe/docs/newage.html)
I half expected him to finish the piece with "resistance is futile!"

Thank you all, you've been a wonderful audience.  :-D

Blessings,
James.

jub jub

"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

*LightProtector*

lol i can accept the comments yeahs have made, but i must say that these dude im talking about, hes for real a half demon half human and he has powers, powers most people spend years and years trying to master, allmost anything he wants he can do, one mad thing he does is change clouds with his mind, like make a smiley face in a cloud.

and my feelings and intuition tells me hes for real, so i believe him. it makes sence, god sees in the bible not to sin or you will go to hell, we all sin, we all go to hell to pay for your crimes, you do the crime you do the time.

listen these sorts of debates can go on and are going on all the time, dont worry about what i think you make your own perspective of the universe, either way god loves us

GANAMOHA

religion is more addicting than any drug or stimulant.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Nay

Quote from: *LightProtector* on September 21, 2006, 18:54:48
lol i can accept the comments yeahs have made, but i must say that these dude im talking about, hes for real a half demon half human and he has powers, powers most people spend years and years trying to master, allmost anything he wants he can do, one mad thing he does is change clouds with his mind, like make a smiley face in a cloud.

and my feelings and intuition tells me hes for real, so i believe him. it makes sence, god sees in the bible not to sin or you will go to hell, we all sin, we all go to hell to pay for your crimes, you do the crime you do the time.

listen these sorts of debates can go on and are going on all the time, dont worry about what i think you make your own perspective of the universe, either way god loves us

So if I take your word....ya know what?..nope..you've been duped by some silly arse dude who seems to have over come your sensibility....by ten folds.   My advice..run.

WalkerInTheWoods

I have seen David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty disappear. *shrug*

James S

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of believing religious teachings because some guy who's "half demon" tells me to.
:?  :evil: :?

*LightProtector*

he didnt just tell me, im not a dumby

WalkerInTheWoods

Assuming that this person does have a demon in him, why would you believe a demon?

*LightProtector*

he is still a soul, he just shares his mortal body with a demon, and a demon is still loved by god regardless

TechnoJunkie

Quote from: GANAMOHA on September 21, 2006, 22:52:39
religion is more addicting than any drug or stimulant.
I find this statement most disturbing,Spirituality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Religion ?