News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dancing into yourself

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

Love making clickbait threads xD

But really, here's an excerices I would like you all to try. It might be hard to get into, but once you do it's soooo wonderful. It makes me feel good.

I first got into this by not really dancing. I would try to relax a little and just move my body. You can imagine if your body had a mind on its own, finding your own flow, what have you. get creative if you wish or just take a dance and mix it up yourself.  I didnt really think too much but I might swing my arms, do a really stiff motion in the beggining, then I get into a different mode. When I move from a position I have been in for a while, such as stepping side to side, and do something else, I feel this energy. And if i play with it, I can ususally do moves that bring this energy up more.
Afterwards i might sit down and chill, meditate for a bit and then get back up if i feel.

One thing I notice is fear of someone walking in on me, seeing me with headphones in, eyes closed, doing horrendous dancing and it compelese me to lock the door. Which is fine, but being exposed is something humans shy from it seems.

Dance like nobody is watching you. Lock the door if you have to. Put on some kick@** anime music or classical and let your imagination flow. You dont have to do it for a specific reason except to have a good time by yourself for a couple minutes. I imagine this is how people feel when they are embracing something. Like playing the violin.

Just something I wanted to share. I personally like to imagine im dancing with the universe and with my soul, having a couple of 'solo' moments where all I notice is me.
Get to jivin folx!  :-D
Your way is The way

Lumaza

If you want to experiment with this further. Sit down/lie down, put your headphones on and do the same dance "etherically", akin to a "phantom wiggle". This will create etheric sensations that you will swear are physical at the time. When you first begin though, you will likely feel real physical twitching of the muscles and nerves that are used in your dance movement. Those will fade as your NP focus strengthens.

Check this thread out for more of "Phantom Wiggling".
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

"One thing I notice is fear of someone walking in on me, seeing me with headphones in, eyes closed, doing horrendous dancing and it compelese me to lock the door. Which is fine, but being exposed is something humans shy from it seems. "
  Using the "etheric dancing" you won't be exposed or bothered by anyone here in the physical, that is.  :-D
To enhance the session further, wear some kind of blindfold to get maximum darkness before your closed eyes. I find the blacker the darkness is, the easier it is to pick up flashing imagery.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Stillwater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU

Yeah I already do this all the time, hehe. I love dancing with headphones on... it is like a special moment that happens every now and then... like reality ramps up 5 clicks for just a little while!

I have also tried what Lumaza suggested in the past, and it is also amazing. I tend to still have some physical movement though, because it gets hard not to... but something about lying down while being in a state of "dancing" makes it a totally different experience... almost like one of the most intense things we are wired to feel as humans. I have been meaning to write a bit about this topic and several others connected at length when I have a big block of time!
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Lumaza

Quote from: Stillwater on March 07, 2018, 09:13:20
I have been meaning to write a bit about this topic and several others connected at length when I have a big block of time!
I will patiently await this new conversation. I have used that technique quite a bit in the past and still do today. I also use similar things to create personal plans for people. I create their personal plan from the results of their practice, observation and reporting. Mainly things based on automatic mental associations.
I find it the best way possible to learn to have full control over yourself when there. You can use it to rid pain. It is a fantastic focus target to keep you busy while the shift occurs. By focusing on this "phantom movement", you are completely losing your physical focus.

...and yes, it is very difficult in the beginning to move the etheric body without it effecting your physical body. Just the thought of motion based act is enough to create a physical stimulus.  You need to learn how to turn that muscle/nerve "impulse" off. That comes in time though. One of the benefits of daily practice.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

I think this is a fantastic idea. To dance, to sway, to delight in just feeling of your own body movements. Haven't danced like this in a long long time but I remember as a kid doing it and how magical it felt. Now I seriously am going to do this again and dance using Lumaza's technique as well. Seems the perfect combo for physical and mental relaxation and adventure.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Karxx Gxx

I only did this technique 2 times so far, till today.
Long story short, I did go through a 'traumatic' experience (I would say most the trauma is more in my brain sorta like a personality split) that has been stuck with my part of being. Even though *I* know its all ok, another part of me I would say is still effected and thinks otherwise.
And I been dealing with the whole 'who am I' journey. Seperate from my thoughts mostly. It's a long battle and many times I accepted who I was then later on discovered more about me, which meant I was wrong. And very recently, I know im all of it technically, but knowing and realizing is completly different. It's hard for the human to not compartamentalize things. 'these are my thoughts. this is my soul. this is innate. those are my cells'  
TL;DR I feel seperate from parts of myself. There is a connection missing somewhere and something wants to connect.

So I'm in bed, doing what I do, and one really neat tip I heard that has helped me a lot is if something keeps popping up, an urge perhaps to do something then you should really look into it. It's your heart/soul/higherself/yourself wanting to do something with that thing. And I strictly been resisting any urges to do anything but be aware 99% of the time. But now I can not resist urges to do stuff which is awesome. so like 90% or so which is enough breathing room for me.

So in bed, thinking about the dance thing and finally do it. Listen to my japanese music cause it pumps me up. So im going, letting certain visuals come to me. When I face my closet area I sense fear for some reason. So I keep dancing and following that feeling  It's subtle in the beggining. But when I do, 'better' thoughts and visuals come to mind. So now i feel like that entity in the closet wants to dance a little and I go from there.

I get the urge to dive deeper into the feeling, and when I do im really less concentrated on my thoughts more so. Or i notice the difference from me and my thoughts and 99% of them feel like junk when I go to a deeeeeeeeeeep level. I have my theories, but it def deals with the battle within myself and feeling like im not my thoughts. So it sees it as an enemy-ish. Like 'who is making me think this'.  

This happened last time, but I dove even deeper. My body wasnt really dancing anymore, i was just doing anything to get that energy going and i would tense up, raise my arms like im rising my energy, shake like a friggn wild animal! When I get deep, I start to tear and snot comes out. Ill give an example of a thought process I had, and one thought that really helped that part of me I feel is really hard to reach.

*snot and drool coming out, also dropping on the floor
Thoughts: "I should get something to clean up my face so it wont get all over me/floor"
me"why DO I CARE?!?!?! WHO CARES"
I shake in defiance of my thoughts even harder, to get snot and drool all over the place. I chuckel  
(side note. when I laugh, its more of the inside part of me that I cant really reach laughs cause ill laugh literally not knowing why. same with the tears/snot sometimes. like randomly tearing)
I keep following that feeling to the fn extreme like the world literally depends on it
Thoughts: " I should lock my door so my mom doesnt come in, worrying about x y z"
me"why do i have to be scared?! who cares!!"
doesnt lock door
thoughts: "the mom part again basically
me"i dont care"
deeper me"wait, WHO CARES IF I DONT CARE?! WHY CANT I LOCK THE DOOR?!?!"
general feeling of not knowing who I am/what to do persists. locks door
thoughts: "oh, you locked the door out of fear. no bueno"
deeper me"who cares if i mess up"

And it goes like that. for a while
as you can see, i thought 'me' was me, then I felt deeper me. So at some point I realize how lost I really am and these thoughts are always going to blur me out. I keep diving as deep as possible but I pretty much max out. As the ones who have done this, well i can only speak for myself. Different state of being means different ways of feeling/thinking. So I guess I feel slightly different when Im approaching my default state cause I have to stop at some point. When i was, i just felt like i was seeing the transition of myself fading away

So im in the given up state-ish as well. Like how in the heck am i supposed to figure this shiz out. the battle is near impossible. even the thoughts im having about this battle isnt me. I cant keep the whole diving thing up forever. and even then, now i second guess my thoughts way more so it will be hader to get to the deepest me.
And the thoughts during that or right after were akin to
"well you KNOW I(default state of being) am following my heart"
deeper me/me"you're right. wait.... hahahahahaha"

I laugh because every single part of me knows that if we follow are hearts there is no way we are 'losing'. even the tinest fraction possible will win the battle.
And let's say my thoughts are trying to beat my deeper self. BUT they are truely following thier hearts. There is no way there wont be a scenerio where we both win. whatever winning means. It's been only 20 minutes since then but Deeper me, or the part that I cant really reach as well is really just chillin and at peace. And default me is as well. And been seeing things in a different light too. I can tell my perspective has changed even if i have the same thoughts.

I really cant beleive this worked soooooooooo well for me. I would have never guessed. So anyway, just wanted to give some credibility to this techique! not really. i just wanted to express myself and throw out the idea about diving as deep as you possibly can. I mean go super sayian mode dude!

Love you all so much <3 thanks for reading!
thoughts "aight, time to spell check this"
me " Lol nah"
thoughts "aight time for me to re-read so i can make some parts easier to understand cause im always confusing a.f"
me "lol nah"
Your way is The way