News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

using music for your ' tune '

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

Hello all
So I noticed that music really helps me get the feeling I want.
This also ties into the 'dancing into yourself' to an extent. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_spiritual_evolution/dancing_into_yourself-t47406.0.html
For the dancing a tune was finding me you could say. I would dance my way into this feeling. This is more aimed at choosing your own feeling.

When you listen to certain songs, you experience certain feelings and there can be that one song you can dive really deep into on the heart level. This is important because it gets you out of your mind level and everyone who knows anything about the heart, its very stressed upon on how you should perhaps think something that could make you happy/smile or what have you to get that heart going and just staying there.
Sometimes it's hard to project the energy you want to experience in reality and Music helps for 2 main reasons.

1. When you are listening to music, you can easily focus on the heart. Even if you listen to frequencies it can help you not be focused on the thoughts going in your head. I'm pretty good at maintaining in the heart but the mind is CONSTANTLY going. And it can be a slippery slope, going downhill to a more concious state before I literally can realize it.
If i actively try to keep my awarness in my heart and do my thing, music helps me stay like that. The only thoughts I will have will just be an echo of the song or some visualization.

2. You dont really have to imagine as much as to the feeling you want to feel. Some songs really speak to you on a level, and if you can capture a feeling in maybe a certain chorus in the song, you can maintain it throught more than likely. Also, throught the day you might just re-think that chorous and can capture that feeling again. It's only been one day, but a chorus would keep staying in my mind and I can just keep emmiting that frquency that I want to. It's like re-programming my brain to think of something actually useful lol.

Bonus tip: using 'what if' helps when trying to imagine what you want to experience.  It bypasses the ego saying 'well I dont have x y z' when you say 'what would it feel like IF i had x y z'

peace!
Your way is The way