News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dear Links Shadows

Previous topic - Next topic

Links Shadow

Thank you timeless, yes if I have any more questions I will certainly pm you.  I spent about 5 nights working on grounding alone without the stones and as I reported earlier I was definitely feeling some very strong sensations going up my spine.  I attempted to keep the energy surges down with some difficulty.  Once I started using the stones though I found keeping the energy down around my lower chakras was much easier, but the sensations are just as strong.

Once again thank you for your time.  I will continue to experiment a little bit, and will contact you if I have any questions.

Regards,
Links Shadow

timeless

Dear Links Shadows,

How are things going with your meditation?  Public school is almost finished for the year (one more week) so family will be keeping me busy.  I will still check postings (or PMs) each night and answer questions to the best of my ability and with as much detail as you would like.  It is just I will not have much presence on the board for awhile.  We sort of started something with the meditation and I did not want you to feel you were left hanging.  

Best Regards,
timeless[:)]