News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dear Me

Previous topic - Next topic

Celeste

Hi David (?)
 I enjoyed that, thanks!

celeste

Fenris

McArthur

This was going to be called "Walking the Dogs" but "Dear Me" is a nice expression right about now and i wanted to say thanks to Peter (link below). (phew! O+O )

So i took the dogs out as usual today and something... peculiar happened (chuckle). I've wrote about the dogs before in a post titled "Spanish Eyes". On black female and on white male. Now Khaan gets a little over-excited when its walk time. He's a big softy but he tends to be a little demanding as i put my shoes on (he barks saying "hurry up i need a p pleas Bob"). And i normally keep him on the lead when we first get out there because of this excitement of his. The only thing is he tends to pull on the lead a little and anyone who owns a dog will know this gets tiring. So I've taken to carrying a small piece of cane with me to keep him in line. It works like a treat and he behaves really well. If he starts pulling, all you have to do is wave that stick and he's right there by your side.

Now, i has taken to holding this stick under his arm sort of like a Drill Seargent would do and Is thought it was time to show i why.

There is a certain area that i lets Khaan off for a run and stands there contemplating things or *note. Well today i started hitting himself with the cane, only lightly mind you. Legs, arms, shoulders, neck, head, feet etc. After getting Khaan back on the lead the walk carried onwards.

Then I started singing that silly Beatles song about lonely hearts and pepper etc when a strange Conversation took place with Dear Me.

Dear Me: Ahem.

little me: Huh?

Do you realize why you were hitting yourself with that stick?

Well yeah. It was supposed to toughen my physical and energy body i was thinking at the time. I saw some Bhuddists monks doing something similar once.

Ah. Was it you that was hitting yourself?

er, well yes, it was, Dear Me.

Er, no it wasn't. That was Me.

Huh? No no, it was definitely me doing it i had complete control of my body.

Heh. Well, little me, it's time for a Big lesson.

Oh Dear Me, what's that?

It was Me that was hitting you with the cane but you say it felt like it was you doing it correct?

Well, yes...

There's your lesson.

Huh? What do You mean?

Who are you?

Who are You?

Hehe, good questions. Now, see those two questions?

yeess...

Well you thought you typed one of them didn't you? Well.. you didn't. I typed both of them.

People will think i'm crazy!

So what? Anyway, do you get it now?

Maybe... but if you're controlling my body isn't that a little like... demon possession! Im scared im scared!

Shhhh. Fear Not! Allow me to explain.

Er, ok, maybe...

You have read about demonology and about Possession by spirits haven't you?

Yes, Dear Me.

Well explain to Me what possession by a spirit is supposed to feel like from what you have read.

Well... from what i have read it feels like someone else is moving your arms, legs and body. Im scared of you! What if you are a demon trying to possess me!

Shhh. Fear Not!

Maybe...

Now when W/we were hitting O/ourselves did it seem to you that someone else was controlling your body?

Well.. no, it didn't. In fact, i am pretty sure it was me doing it.

Well there you are then. There's the difference.

So it was Definitely You that was hitting me, er, U/us?

Definitely, Maybe.

Do you think they will get it (i.e. Liber T-wins)?

Maybe.

Do you think, Dear Me, i should type out the Conversation W/we had while i was in the toilet having a excrement?

Not now. But the above question W/we just typed out might give someone a chuckle, or two.

So, little me, are you starting to tell the difference between what you type and what I type?

Er, no, not really.

Keep up the Good Work. And go grab yourself a beer, there's a good boy *pats head* (crown chakra).

10/4 Big Buddy.
--------

*note: I may write this out later.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1856867145/qid=1055017349/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1_1/026-7442792-9934042

About 30 minutes after typing this out i heard a bang somewhere and went to investigate. At first i thought one of the dogs had knocked something over but found nothing broken downstairs. Then it came to me that the sound may have come from the bathroom. When i opened the door i saw the mirror had fallen onto the floor (and not smashed) and i stood there looking down into it. Of course, a certain Hermetic saying sprung immediately to mind. True story.