News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

DNA activation

Previous topic - Next topic

nibor

Hello
While surfing around on the Internet I learned about something called DNA activation from different sites. Here is one link to such a site:

http://dnaperfection.com

I have not heard about something like it before. And it did not give much to search on this forum for it. My question is what your thoughts are about this, and if you have any experience from it that you would like to share.

Kind regards Nibor

Kenneth

Hello Nibor,

I have to say, that I am skeptical of this procedure. It may work, or it may not work - I have no idea wich one ;-) .... BUT - the fact, that he is charging money up front, before you have had a chance to se and feel what this is about makes it a "Money Maker" IMHO, and I for one will avoid it.

There are IMHO many methods and techniques that are FREE for all to learn, and that works very well indeed. (I use www.emofree.com ,that comes with a free manual that covers all the basic, and a lot of casestories and explicit techniques, free of charge as well).

By my best calculations, it sums up to about 3-400$ before you are finished with the DNA-Activation-Treatment.

For me, I would much rather "learn" how to change and work with my self, than have someone do it for me!! .... I need to grow as a human simultaneously as my "powers" grow, otherwise I will be just like a Kid with a real gun, and noone to tell me (and no experience!) how to use it correctly - and more importantly - how NOT to use it!! .... (And the consequences of using the Gun!!)

Kind regards from Denmark,
/Kenneth

--- One thing at a time, be in NOW, and be gentle to yourself ---

--- Your biggest obstacle is most of the time also your most powerfull startingpoint ---

nibor

Hello Kenneth
Ok, I can see that this guy looks like a "money maker", and not really serious about what he is doing. I just found another site that has information and links to many people that practice DNA-activation:

http://www.visionarymusic.com/dna-links.html

I checked your link to the EFT. Sounds interesting. But EFT and DNA activation seems to me to be two very different things and hard to compare.
But I se your point not wanting somebody else do the work for you.
Thanks for the answer anyway.

Best regards nibor

Tracerammo

DNA Activation?

Well, I went and got myself one about a year ago.  Nothing has changed.  I've noticed a difference in my psychic abilities, true:  but that's because of the energy work I've been doing.

It's a good assumption, if someone is interested in DNA activation, they'll be doing energy work, too.  So the person offering the activation gets credit for your hard work.

You already have everything that you need.  You were born with EVERYTHING.  Your DNA will be "activated" when you've removed your own self imposed blocks.  You were born perfect.  You still are.

Summery:  Spend the time doing meditations, not activations!!!!
"We are born, we die, and the waves roll on."

warn81

Visionary music is a popular site, I've bought four cd's from that site. The music is good, I have another dna activation cd from another site and the other day I started to feel somthing happening to my skin. So I guess that's something.
Stop the hate

jub jub

Prayer and meditation works for me.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

NoPowers

Quote from: jub jubPrayer and meditation works for me.

works for me too   8)
I am tried of theories and speculation just give me the truth.

Arn de Gothia

I read somewere on the net that all kind souls will mutate their dna from 2 strands to 1024 strands before the year 2012, this is required to survive the shift to  the 4th dimension. Children that are born now allready have 1024 strands, according to this source.

Sin Buddhata

Quote from: Arn de GothiaI read somewere on the net that all kind souls will mutate their dna from 2 strands to 1024 strands before the year 2012, this is required to survive the shift to  the 4th dimension. Children that are born now allready have 1024 strands, according to this source.

I hear a lot about a supposed pole shift, aliens rescuing away the "good" people in spaceships, ascension to some higher density and now we have DNA activation to add to the group of wishful thoughts that serve no purpose other than to convince people that there is a guaranteed light at the end of every tunnel; that they are progressing; that mechanically acting and reacting to situations without any conscious understanding involved is somehow teaching them some spiritual lesson; that if they just sit around and do nothing everything will just fix itself; that they can continue to repeat the same animal behavior over and over, life after life and will someday just up and ascend to godhood.

Doubtful