News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Don't you get sick of being human?

Previous topic - Next topic

MakiZero

So basically what most of you are trying to say is we must pay to keep on living in this world. Money=water,electricity,home,food,car, and so on.

Eternal_Soulmate

[:O] To change the world, we need to change the human first...that means start here [|)]

Before we see the result, it will take a while I think...

But at least we can have it in our own little world we carry within

Greetingzzz [;)]
We allways have choice...

Wronski Feint

Beavis,

I didnt say only humans can project, I just said that they are human abilities. And I didnt say humans are the only things that exist in this place or the astral level or any where else. so read a post more carefully before you contridict someone.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Enrapture

No, I am sick of people who are normal.

What I mean is the people who believe (in their heads, they qualify out of close-minded skepticism and say "if it is possible") that once you reach a point of consciousness and cease to be effected by externals and choose to no longer be a victim and choose to be perfect, you then cease to be human.

Well, if that is what every one thinks of some one who is stronger than them, that is fine. Just leave me out of the "humanity" cage of complacent, self-defeatist negativity and weakness. It is unfortunate that when Christ was killed, so was the collective belief that any one who really put forth the effort to do so, could parallel him in consciousness. Why do you think he had apostles? Because obviously they saw he was a man of pure nature, free from the clouded misconceptions of delusion and ego. Christ (or any other great teachers of wisdom) was there to show people the the qualities of themselves which aren't true qualities to begin with and are nothing but mere "filler"! I find it tragically sad that people don't try harder to seek out a teacher.. Hell, what about the Dali Llama? He has the right idea! Hell, he SHOULD if supposedly he keeps reincarnating.. Coming back time after time to teach us. Now what on earth makes people think that there's not any other exhaulted beings (hmmm Christ, for instance) who are coming back, but no one is noticing, due to the fact that they're too busy humpin' the American dream?! Woah, I wonder who's ever thought of that one.  

But I digress.. Unfortunately due to a low sense of self, which is quietly accepted and kept as a general dirty little secret from the people by the people and for the people, thanks to deformed ego; Everyone's backstabbing best friend, which people choose to hold on to, not even realizing that all it does is preclude them from growth. Poor kids. I choose to evolve, while no one even seems to comprehend what foot one would start off on in order to head in The right direction. Well, that's every one else's life. I really don't know what to say to the herds other than "blame it on the curse of the cross", since it seems that all they will ever be able to do is place the blame outside themselves. Looks like the Oh-so intellectually developed pedantic physicians of today, tomorrow and doomsday will continue to dole out poisonous pills to help people deal with their own damning projections, associations, pre-conceived misconceptions, unfounded fears and overall failure to identify and deal with one's own weaknesses. Note, that at the begining of this I mentioned the concept "cease to be effected by externals". Not only is everyone I know effected by externals more often than not, they are woefully overly DEPENDENT on them! Shop-a-hollics now need to turn around and invest in medication to combat their "illness"! What a JOKE!  Unfortunate that even great philosophers of days long ago had it, however people can't apply the formulas to their own lives... So they're often shunned or killed.

Saints

I used to think that I was never coming back to this universe after I die.  Never!  Now, after 50+ years here I see what all the fuss is about. I was able to see because of 2 distinct experiences:  1) out-of-body separation between consciousness and physical body; and 2) certanity that reincarnation exists.  I reincarnated this time to learn and confirm that g_d exists and how to get closer to it. Now I'm working like Robert Bruce and William Buhlman on obeing. I ignore those who don't seem to know what I'm talking about..it's not important.  Its only important that I climb the moutain (take heaven by laborous work (storm)). My effort will be observed by some and that's enough.  I need to drill into g_d...so do all of us.  See Adam Kadmon.  
quote:
Originally posted by MakiZero

Don't you want to be something more and not this flawed creature? I get so sick of the illusions and lies created here on earth. Everywhere I look I see mindless people apart of the system that know nothing of the truth.

MakiZero

Saints don't start that god crap in my topic. Your god never came down face to face looking you dead in the eyes so don't say it exist. (Fools use faith)

daem0n

now now, don't be lost in semantics here
the concept of god has too much christian luggage and prejudice, too many will fight it on sight

as for "meta" path i prefer term source
sounds better doesn't it ??

and don't label me as believer, it can be felt, and it does help, it is connected to us through our true minds, which so many won't experience

Feel the rhythm
To feel connected
Enough to step aside
And weep like a widow
To feel inspired
To fathom the power
To witness the beauty
To bathe in the fountain
To swing on the spiral
To swing on the spiral
To swing on the spiral
Of our divinity and still be a human
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

chohan

quote:
Originally posted by MakiZero

Don't you want to be something more and not this flawed creature?

Yes, I wish to be a human graduate.[:D]

Otherwise, I'd never have "signed up".

It's been said... "graduates of the human experience are highly
respected in other dimensions."

respectfully,
cho

Enrapture

MakiZero, those kinds of subscriptions to such dogmatic beliefs ("faith is for fools") are only hurting you. Yeah, it sounds catchy, due to it's alliterative qualities, however that is one of the deluded talents of humanity- to paint a negative picture and make it seem "witty and pritty", causing it to nourish your ego so you can continue justifying lying to your self. I am sorry you have a bad semantic response to the word "god". If "god" leaves a bitter taste in your mouth, give it another name that means something positive to you because believe me, it's there, it's unavoidable and it will serve what ever you dish up for it, right back to you.

Rob

You know, a lot of this relates to perception, or rather limits in your perception based upon whats inside you and what you expect to see.
The goodness in humanity is all around, if only you have the eyes to see it.

quote:
Saints don't start that god crap in my topic. Your god never came down face to face looking you dead in the eyes so don't say it exist. (Fools use faith)

LOL!! Pathetic!!!! Your rant against Gods existance (faith) is the pure polar opposite of someone who believes for no reason (also on faith). And dont give me any crap about how you really do have an open mind, please?
Actually, I have seen what was unquestionably the work of the hand of God a couple of times, in action. And once, I prayed for God to materialise in my bedroom and speak to me. I felt a build up on POWER infront/next to me, and promply shat myself [:P]. Taught me damn well I wasn't ready to see what I had asked for, I'd put money on the fact that the same applies to you, even though you might deny it (I would have done too, now I know better).

quote:
So basically what most of you are trying to say is we must pay to keep on living in this world. Money=water,electricity,home,food,car, and so on.

To exist in this world we have to take - food, water, electricity, etc. So its only fair that we give too - if everyone only took, we would all very soon die a horrible and nasty death. We live here, we have to deal with how it is. Money is just a convenience that makes the process of giving and taking much easier. Thats all.

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

MakiZero

Don't you want to be something more and not this flawed creature? I get so sick of the illusions and lies created here on earth. Everywhere I look I see mindless people apart of the system that know nothing of the truth.