News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Earth Life System

Previous topic - Next topic

MakiZero

(My opinion)

WE aren't important and we have no GOOD purpose.

Tayesin

Hi,
"Purpose ?"
To experience what we are capable of here, within a framework of choices for this life.  To test our Self and abilities while gaining this valuable resource called Experience of Earth-world.

"Who is controlling it?"
No one controls it all.  Systems are in place that we use for our incarnations in these 3D worlds, and they work because we agreed to using them to get life experience here. There are power struggles in all levels and we are blind to most of them by choice.

Not sure about what Robert said in his book.  I find the concept technical, so it doesn't appeal to me at all.  It's his experience though, not mine.  Might be your's too for all I know.

"What are we ?"
To qoute, "We are energetic probes created by the Universe, and it is because we are Posessor's of energy as Awareness, that we are the means by which the Universe becomes aware of Itself." - one statement attributed to Don Juan Matus.

Using my words; we are great spirits in our own right, powerful beings who choose/volunteer to 'enlist' for Life Experience when it is offered.  When we are finished these series of Earth-Life's, we leave this system (Ascend, again)and seek out other places of interest to us.

"Slaves ?"
Never.  We chose this because we are so Great.

Love Always. [:)]

jilola

Hi,
"Purpose ?"
To learn that we are always more than we believe ourselves to be.

"Who is controlling it?"
You do. Only the you who's doing the controlling is the more limitless aspect of you than the one that does the perceiving in any lifetime.

"What are we ?"
We are both the creator and the created. The reality and existence we perceive is the result of the feedback between the creator aspect of us and the created aspect perceiving the creation. As incarnate individuals we perceive being indivudial and sepparate from Everything but at the same time we are the Everything creating the individuality.

Kick the baby, I dare you [;)]

2cents & L&L
jouni

aryanknight666

I haven't heard of it up until now but sounds like just another countless
all religions fit together to form the truth/we must fuse with the creator/source/god/god is the universe/god is in us all theories.
Really, this isn't any different to other religions. People would like to pretend that its 'spirituality' and that they don't like religion and this is the enlightened truth but they are no different to the christians, muslims, jews and other organised religions.

MJ-12

aryanknight666

According to Mohammed, he encountered the archangel gabriel in his own experiences who dictated the Qu'ran to him.
????

cpsychis

I want to hear some opinions about what this Earth Life System is, how it works, who is controlling it and what is our purpose? Robert Bruce sais in his book that 2-3 times per day our data is filtered by the main computer (maybe what we call God) and this main Brain sends back the new data for us (Astral Wind & Akashic Pulse). What are we? Slaves for Earth Experience Informations?

Thank you
cpsychis

frankietrees

from No Time For Karma....

The Tenth Grade
To keep the parable going, let's look at one group (or grade) of individuals on the earth who are far beyond average consciousness. But mind you, they are not yet "enlightened." These folks have gone through all of the lower grades to get to the tenth grade. The emphasis in the tenth grade is on brains. They are now ultimately intellectual. Eight or ten million years in this school will make one intelligent. At least we get something to show for all that time and experience. We call these people geniuses. There are a lot of them on the planet working as economists, educators, generals, politicians and some may remind us of our parents. They are all highly opinionated and are very difficult to teach, seeing as how they already know so much. The only way that they will accept a lesson is if it fits their predisposed pattern of logical explanation.

The Eleventh Grade
The next grade that they will enroll in is compassion. They will come back to this plane of reality and find themselves in direct opposition to the intellectuals and the politicians who are making rational decisions. That's the way karma works, you know. We often come back opposed to the way we were before - cosmic guilt, I guess. They will now be working on the other half of their being trying to create this thing that we call balance. So, eleventh graders are developing their intuitive side and they live their whole lives based upon what feels right. They are sensitive individuals who often shun practicality in order to help someone or something. This sometimes causes them to fall under great criticism from the logical side of the world.

The Twelfth Grade
By the time a student reaches the twelfth grade he has done nearly all of his awakening and processing. He is a genius because he has done the intellectual's path and while it might have been fun to recognize his intelligence, he now knows that it will not get him into heaven. Then he developed his intuitive side and became "balanced." That was supposed to make him feel good. He may have thought that he would be on easy street when he attained balance but now he finds himself wondering why he still has junk in his life and why he still sees so much error on the planet. Now he is ready for the next step. The next step is discovering for himself what makes a graduate of the earth.

You can tell when eleventh graders are ready to transition because they are willing to give up. "I have worked my whole life to try and stop war and it still goes on. I quit." Surrendering is the only way that we ever get anywhere in this system. In that very process of giving up they will have become twelfth graders.

As we are all very aware, on this patriarchal, masculine dominated planet, giving up is supposed to be tantamount to failure. That makes it difficult to surrender to a power and wisdom greater than ourselves to guide our lives.

Not yet graduates, twelfth graders find themselves back on earth and they wonder what the hell they are doing here. They are the transition team, here to facilitate the graduation process of the earth. There are gobs of people who declare themselves to be part of the planetary transition team, but, in effect, most of them are people who are intellectualizing and rationalizing their way or are so hung up on their causes that they cannot be objective. Most of those who really are members of the transition team don't have a clue. They just want to go home. In the process of finding their way home they will lead the planet home too.

Do you remember that time in your personal self empowerment phase when you were declaring yourself to be okay or declaring yourself to be free? You had a great deal of energy about your personal empowerment issues. That energy verified for you that you had not yet mastered those issues. When we know that we are okay, then we are simply at peace with ourselves. We must be in such a state of objectivity (inner peace) if we are to facilitate the graduation process. When we are really in the midst of a "growth experience" we may have the theory of peace down in our head, but we still have a cage that can be rattled and graduates cannot have cages.

Twelfth graders are doing their lives of integration. They reach back to the beginning of their incarnational experiences and integrate the worthy and beneficial aspects of those experiences in conscious form. This does not mean that they are required to remember the details of the life in which they were the priest or the monk or the martyr or the days that they walked in sandalled feet by the Mediterranean. Even though they have done all that, the details are usually irrelevant. It is the awareness that they attained and the feelings that they absorbed that come back to them as useful tools in the twelfth grade.

These lives of integration tend to be very confusing. Each life of integration is a hodgepodge of experiences. Sometimes we fall back into being intellectual. Sometimes we fall back into soap opera. We often fall back, briefly, into doing all of the steps that we did along the way. Habits we have had for millions of years are hard to break.. So we will have a few moments of brilliance in which we insist that we know all of the answers and we are going to fix everybody. We probably had not quite polished off that unpleasant habit of fixing people back there in the tenth grade. The twelfth grader will also occasionally go home and watch a soap opera on television. The difference is that they are not hung up on them. This is where the statement, "Thou shalt have no other Gods before me" came from. If our intellect or our soap opera is our God (dominates our thinking), we are in one of life's wonderful dead ends.

When students have reached the twelfth grade, they have attained sufficient awareness to catch themselves when they are falling backwards. They are starting to live consciously. They believe less and less in living random lives. They begin to see purpose in life. They start to acknowledge their own divinity. Now they do remember that one affirmation can solve more problems than all of the solutions that the tenth and eleventh graders could come up with combined. Now they give up karmic lessons and begin to be, just be, their God-Man-Self.

They see that the intellect is good because the intuition cannot get them across the street in traffic. Their intellect does that quite well on the other hand and they could not live on the earth without it. But, they see that the intellect has no creativity whatsoever. Unlike the intuition, the intellect cannot reach into the unknown and pull out answers that did not exist before. So they finally come to the place where they realize that the answers do not lie in the intellect, nor in blind compassion. If they are like me they have probably been known to declare with great frustration that there are no answers. That was when the universe stood up and applauded, saying, "Let's see if we can keep this person confused for the next couple of years and then we will have them out of their heads and out of this mess."