News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Earth-Life System Population Control?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny

The System that many of you support has embedded deep in it a ruling elite that'll soon take care of this overpopulation issue and reduce the number of humans to not more than one third. This however is not due to sustainability issues but for selfish purposes. It will look to be a number of devastating natural disasters however many of them will actually be induced through very sophisticated technologies like the indian ocean tsunami or hurricane katrina were.

kind regards,

Paul
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

Stookie

So what are you going to do about it?

personalreality

Has anyone ever read books by Lynn Grabhorn?

One in particular called Planet Two.

funny stuff
be awesome.

personalreality

What about that episode of stargate sg-1 where they were like 10 years in the future and some alien race came along promising to cure all our ills and really they were sterilizing everyone?

that's a good idea.

as crappy as it sounds, this planet can't support 7 billion people.  some people need to die.

i volunteer.

:-D
be awesome.

Xanth

Quote from: personalreality on April 29, 2010, 11:52:11
What about that episode of stargate sg-1 where they were like 10 years in the future and some alien race came along promising to cure all our ills and really they were sterilizing everyone?

that's a good idea.

as crappy as it sounds, this planet can't support 7 billion people.  some people need to die.

i volunteer.

:-D
That was an interesting episode really.
The aliens gave us humans something to "extend" our lives.
In exchange, they agreed with our government to decrease the birth rate... because if we all lived 150-ish years, you wouldn't need the same population growth.

But yeah... extremes took effect and JACK O'NEIL had to step in.  :D

personalreality

MacGuyver always knows how to save the day.

"i don't know karate but I know Ca-razy"  "Yes we do"
be awesome.

Stookie

One thing I always see traveling across the country is how compacted we are in the cities, but compared to them there is SO MUCH open land that isn't populated. We all just crunch in close together in urban areas like roaches and it makes it seem like we're overpopulated. You don't have to die. Just move into the woods. Or start a farm. Society may be too big, but I'm not sure about actual planetary population.

Tiny

Quote from: Stookie on April 29, 2010, 15:06:27
One thing I always see traveling across the country is how compacted we are in the cities, but compared to them there is SO MUCH open land that isn't populated. We all just crunch in close together in urban areas like roaches and it makes it seem like we're overpopulated. You don't have to die. Just move into the woods. Or start a farm. Society may be too big, but I'm not sure about actual planetary population.

Dear Stookie,

You hit it,
and according to some the entire world population would actually fit into the state of texas.

Humans are pushed to urbanization so they can be easier controlled.

kind regards,

Paul
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

personalreality

Our reckless use and abuse of natural resources is the real problem

that's what can't last.

be awesome.

Psilibus

Imagine - six plus billion humans defecating everyday. Where does it all go...

Xanth

Quote from: Psilibus on April 30, 2010, 07:24:24
Awww dude... *pukes*  :D

Psilibus

And to think we spend time worrying about cattle flatulence being a greenhouse gas.

Stookie

Quote from: Psilibus on April 30, 2010, 07:24:24

On a self-sustaining farm it becomes fertilizer.

Nameless

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on December 23, 2009, 17:39:31
I think pretty soon we will have the technology to go to other worlds. I'm curious to know what percentage would leave this planet if they were given the choice.

I would pay most of the people to leave if I could and they would. Then I would stay, this is a perfectly beautiful world.

Yeah, I know old topic and all that but sometimes Xanth just asks the most bestest questions. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Xanth on December 22, 2009, 15:53:21

Do we (in spirit form, not human yet) realize how overpopulated the Earth is before we come here?
And if we know... why do we still do it?  O_o

Why? To mess things up for the earthlings even more  :evil:
But what an adventure it is, right? The more the merrier :)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Plume

Xanth . I wonder how aware we are to even make that decision then and if that is even possible ... it may look overpopulated from here because we are not looking at the right problems.
good questions... but that just open more question for me ...Jeez! just when I thought I had it all figured out  :wink: :roll:

baro-san

I believe that the "higher ups" aren't really concerned with earthlings' welfare in the way we might imagine or like. If the Earth would blow up or become unfit for biological life, that wouldn't be even a blip on their radar. They'd move their training grounds elsewhere, in a completely different setup. How much do we care about the welfare of our dream characters?
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Xanth

Quote from: Plume on November 14, 2018, 03:22:49
Xanth . I wonder how aware we are to even make that decision then and if that is even possible ... it may look overpopulated from here because we are not looking at the right problems.
good questions... but that just open more question for me ...Jeez! just when I thought I had it all figured out  :wink: :roll:
Well, there's more than enough resources on this Earth to go around... the problem is that there is too much greed for that to happen.
Who are we to make that decision?  Well, it's more a decision on ourselves to control our own population growth.

So who knows...

Quote from: baro-san on November 14, 2018, 04:46:55
I believe that the "higher ups" aren't really concerned with earthlings' welfare in the way we might imagine or like. If the Earth would blow up or become unfit for biological life, that wouldn't be even a blip on their radar. They'd move their training grounds elsewhere, in a completely different setup. How much do we care about the welfare of our dream characters?
That's a very "human" way to look at it.  I've found that the life system doesn't quite work as such.  Nobody is "watching" things to that extreme.  What happens, happens.
If our world comes to a crashing end, then so be it.  When you look at things directly from the perspective of Consciousness, then you'll quickly see that it doesn't really matter one way or the other.
Consciousness endures regardless and experience continues in one form or another.

serge

[/quote]

As spirits we are not bound by material life rationality.
In other words,  earth population growth, global warming,  wars  represent a  physical life paradigm and as such  these are unlikely to enter into the process of incarnation. In formulating questions about non physical existence we should not make the mistake of projecting human thinking. To me,  the world of spirits is likely to be as incoherent as dreams when it comes to earthbound preoccupations. :-)

Lumaza

Quote from: baro-san on November 14, 2018, 04:46:55
I agree with Baro-san here. I believe and also have been shown this to be the truth. This kind of "experiment" has been tried many times in the past.

They seem to be more concerned at this point in our development though. We are basically at that "do" or "die" stage of our development.

I have been listening to more speakers on Transhumanism and this talk of moving consciousness into robotic bodies. I used to think this was a bad thing and basically impossible to do.  But who knows, maybe that is what "they" have been working on since the dawn of man. Maybe the challenge is to take a "simple" being and make them into some form of "God". Some Humans have worked towards this by creating a "body of light", but that came from a life time of practice. Others now are trying to create a everlasting body made up of robotics to put our consciousness in. It seems like it depends whether you are coming at this from "right brain", which is more creative and spiritual compared to the "left brain", known for it's analytical and mechanical/technical thinking.

Just last night I was listening to this interesting interview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVLG3t0tYs

She spoke of how "accessing the right brain" is important in the field of "non physical" exploration

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla