News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ELVES

Previous topic - Next topic

goku22

Look in the mirror, do you see a human? Then you are a human. Perhaps your inner self came to this human shell from some elf dimension, I don't know, but it's possible. But for now you are what you are, and the best thing you can do is to experience as much as you can, because I don't put much stock in chance, so you're probably here for a reason. Also, did this mage say anything to fill up what he said, perhaps explaining the differences between what different beings look thorugh the planes. If not, he/she is probably full of shite. So even if it's your innermost desire to be an elf rather than a human, never let any desire cloud your judgement. Now I've just got to see if I can follow my own advice ;)  Ben

GhostRider

I don't know, hmmm... are you magically delicious???
"

lullabi

Are you small, with big pointy ears?

Ceriel N

"Elycion Lacar"
Have a thing for trees.
"Beings of light"
Beings from the world of spirits.
Elementals.

---

My ears are pointy, but I'm a Vulcan. [:P]
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Achra

Hello

Please tell me all you know about elves...

One Mage said, that I am at least an elf

So I would like to know more about myself... He said, that the light is comeing out from my head (looking through the other planes) and that means, that I am at least an elf