News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Coincidences...

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral Projection

I had many coincidences lately. Are they really coincidences or there is not such thing? I will tell you some of it.

I dreamed that my brother gives me CD which has inscription "Quake". Something woke me up... Few minutes later soil started to shake. Earthquake... Few minutes after that soil started to shake again. It was another earthquake. So, is it coincidence that I dreamed that inscription Quake? Does that have something to do with earthQUAKE?

Another night I dreamed that I'm in my friends flat. At one point I realized that he (my friend) moved out, and now he lives in another flat. When I realized that I became lucid... My teacher lives in that flat now, and another day that teacher gave me F grade. Another coincidence?

I also had coincidences when I think about some person (ex. girlfriend) she\he calls me at that moment. Since I got interested in occult, every day I find some book in my house on that theme which I didn't know that it exists.

I must mention Deja Vu. Many many times, when I see some scene I thought to my self 'I dreamed this'. I saw that scene before, but I don't know if I dreamed that...

So, is there such thing as coincidence?
mind altering psychedelic trip

patapouf

Quote from: Astral Projection
I must mention Deja Vu. Many many times, when I see some scene I thought to my self 'I dreamed this'. I saw that scene before, but I don't know if I dreamed that...

This also happens to me some times and it makes you stop and think for a few seconds: ''Wait a minute, it seems that I already saw this ''scene' that I am presently living ''. But it is hard to say when you saw it and you forget about it soon after (for me particularly...).

Take care,

Leoman

There never was such a thing as coincidence to me. When you actually stop and really think about all the warning signs you have for anything (whether it be the mundane details of life or a large life altering things) you realize that these things are all set up in one way or another. i dont know if i would say "set up" actually, more like warned of possible outcomes. but anyway i know exactly what you are talking about.

Aros

I honestly do not believe in coincidence. Every thing that happens to us has a deeper meaning or purpose that (I think) is meant for us to use as wake up calls to our true natures.

It's like we are all asleep (in a way) totally unaware of our true realities. Often, we are given "nudges" from our guides, deceased loved ones and so on - to help us remember Who We Are and Why We Are Here.

I don't mean to sound trite here, but I really do believe this is true. Every day, I feel we are given glimpses or clues to that greater reality which we are all profoundly a part of, but it's up to us to decipher the true meaning.

Most of us brush off those curiosities in our lives as "coincidences" and little more.

It's a shame. It's like looking at every major occurrence in your life as a cosmic accident.
Aros

Kazbadan

May things may happen due to real warnings or paranormal stuff (premonition, etc) but i think we cannot exagerate.

Carl Sagan said that its very probable that in the life of every people may happen something strange or some very good coincidences. by the laws of probability we should expect that to happen. It would be strange if wouldnt ahppen that way.

Its like PI number: imagine that our life its like PI number (3,141592653589793238462643383279504 etc).

When you lok at it you will see a "normal" random number (our life) but sometimes you may find some strabge "trailers" in the number. For example (this is a supposition): somewhere in the number you may find 9 zeros in a row...thats just a coincidence, something that we could expect from a number that as an infinite number of possibilities.

Our life its the same like a PI number: someitmes, for coincidence, we will find some "zeros" in a row.

Of course that doesnt mean that some of the things that we experiment are not coming from divine/spiritual intervention...just saying that some thing must be coincidence ( i think).

Other interesting stuff: the EPR paradox. Scientists have found that if we take a particle (dont remember which one..maybe just an electron) and we divide it in 2 parts. We seperate them by a far distance. If we move one of the particles th eother will move too (i dont know if any experiment has been made to prove that). This parados, if true, will "say" to us that must exact a kind of invisible conection between things...maybe its that the reason for coincidences or stuff like telepathy.
I love you!

Ben K

Quote from: ArosI honestly do not believe in coincidence. Every thing that happens to us has a deeper meaning or purpose that (I think) is meant for us to use as wake up calls to our true natures.

It's like we are all asleep (in a way) totally unaware of our true realities. Often, we are given "nudges" from our guides, deceased loved ones and so on - to help us remember Who We Are and Why We Are Here.

I don't mean to sound trite here, but I really do believe this is true. Every day, I feel we are given glimpses or clues to that greater reality which we are all profoundly a part of, but it's up to us to decipher the true meaning.

Most of us brush off those curiosities in our lives as "coincidences" and little more.

It's a shame. It's like looking at every major occurrence in your life as a cosmic accident.

I agree and disagree with you- i agree in the sense that there is no such thing as coincidence, only synchronity. YOU create your reality at any given moment so things like coincidences are signs of you taking more charge of your life. it happened to me as well ;D

I disagree when you say that we go through life asleep. obviously we are here for a reason and i dont think that anyone actually goes through life without purpose or reason, though it may seem like it at the moment.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Aros

Quote from: Ben KI disagree when you say that we go through life asleep. obviously we are here for a reason and i dont think that anyone actually goes through life without purpose or reason, though it may seem like it at the moment.

Oh I totally agree with you. I use the term "asleep" merely as a way to describe how many of us walk through life without any objective, conscious experience of our Higher Natures. Other than sleep when we travel to other dimensions and so forth, a vast majority of humans are not consciously aware of their connection with All Things, how time is an illusion, and how we truly manifest our own realities and so forth.

Those who seek deeper meaning through the paths of Spirit and enlightenment, those who pay attention to those synchronicities in life - are indeed very much awake.

It's not meant to degrade or insult anyone, it's just an expression I use, hope you didn't take offense.
Aros

Ben K

no, none at all ;)

I just thought that you were implying that this physical world has no purpose but now i see your point :)
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

jason

After reading this thread, I thought I'd share an unforgettable experience of synchronicity that happened to me a couple of years ago now.

I was sitting in a mall, on comfortable sort chairs, practicing auric sight training.I could see "air disturbances" (for want of better term) around people, and sometimes flashes of colour.I could also see peoples crown chakra (looks like a fountain!)  just over peoples' heads.They were all slightly different in appearence.I could also see a white layer around some people. Then, an old woman came RIGHT OVER BESIDE ME, she was holding a small child.She then said to the child, "Jason, can you see the light? can you see the light Jason?" Apparently the childs name was Jason.Then she just walked away.I sat there for about 15 minutes, in complete shock. :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Not a word of a lie.The odds of such a thing actually happenning randomly would be staggering.I walked home w/my jaw dragging behind me.

Maybe some of you have read it before from me, but I thought I'd share it again, because it was just so bizarre!!
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

WolfSpirit55

Synchornicity is the better term here for me as well!! I don't believe in coincidences... we do create our realities.  Pay attention to "supposed" coincidences, everything happens for a reason.
~Strength in Spirit~

James S

Well said WolfSpirit55!

I'd just started reading this thread, had composed a few thoughts, and then saw that you'd said exactly what I wanted to say.

I too stopped believing in coincidences a while back. Likewise with accidents. I recently read a nice quote that said accidents are just patterns that we haven't yet recognised. I'll go along with that.

:)
James.