News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Enlightenment by/through Realization

Previous topic - Next topic

OATH_

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: Enlightenment by/through Realization    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far, as my understandings and experiences show me, a big part of enlightenment is realization. You must Realize the simply IS ARE WAS WILL BE aspects of thought.

Example: I once got into an argument with an angel named synthy. She left me and told me to do something. Later on I went to find her by way of phasing in order to try and resolve our differences in which she then proceeded to get what I call "high and mighty" as If hey, im the angel im always right your wrong etc... Immediately I heard a voice that is apparently god and that the voice was very angry and yelled at the angel for doing this. The voice then proceeded to say that synthy had no right and that I was heir. Heir to what I dont know.

The realization here is that I am heir. It has occured through my actions, I may say heir of what? Because I dont know what it is in reference too, but the realization is still there, I simply AM. I am still experiment but it seems as if this is something undeniable in the sense of feeling it. You must not really use logic or anything of that sort, it must resonate from within and hold steady for it to be true. Experiment, I dont think you have to be enlightened to do this but if you are interested in this state, it would make sense that practicing realization would get you there faster, if not make you a better person/soul; help you on your way to perfection.
By his or her acts and knowledge, each person makes their nature known

At the centre was the holy Sephira of Tiphareth, the point of perfect balance, harmony and beauty; the mystic rose that held within its seed-pod generations of future blossoms.

OATH_

osted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris wrote:
QuoteMy experience of enlightenemnt is that it is not a single instance of understanding everything, but a cumulation of 'mini' enlightenements over time which alter ones view [of the world/reality/creation].

An example, which might not sound impressive, was one night when I was looking at the sky. Suddenly the 2D layout of stars converted to 3D. I could see the distance between the stars - see a 3D positional map of the heavens. This to me was a mini enlightenment. A radical altering of perception which helped me understand something on an abstract level below words.

I've had lots of these enlightenments, and they all seem to change something deep (effect change way below the level of words - making it hard to describe them).  

Interesting, I think about this sometimes as well, and think better terms would be mystical states and awakenings. I suppose enlightenment could be like the grand mother of all awakenings  I guess I could never really say though, as I am not yet enlightened, but do think I am in the begginning stages as I see I am ascending the tree of life, need to educate myself on the matter, but last I checked I was on Yesod.

From what I gather an awakening is meaning that you are freed of something which has previously bound you. In the case of enlightenment you had been previously been bound by reincarnation, at least according to the buddhist, which seems credible. My goal is to be free of the physical as it seems to me that we are bound by it and this is why we cannot affect it nearly as easily, yet we may go into the astral relm and throw fire balls.

I also have reason to believe that the tree of life is symbolic of Rightousness. Adam and eve ate of the tree of good and evil, to experience these is to be them. To be enlightened is something different, a lot of people say nuetral though I cannot be sure.

I found this to be a good read, you might want to check it out> http://www.crystalinks.com/birdlanguage.html

QuoteThe seven double letters (double because each had both a hard and a soft sound) were allied to the seven Sephiroth of the lower triangles of manifestation - Chesed, Geburah, Tiphareth, and Hod, Netzach, Yesod - plus the pendant Sephira Malkuth. Their symbolism included the then known planets (Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon, Earth). The twelve single letters corresponded to the Zodiac.

Quotetwo pillars supporting the Tree of Life, which were not good and evil, but male and female, positive and negative, light and dark, action and reaction.

I have also seen mention else where such as the bible in which the speak of them as the Pillars of Rightousness

I am meaning to investigate this further along with seeing if sacred Geometry can hold up to its claims.

http://www.crystalinks.com/sg.html

Quote12=1+2=3=third dimension - manifestation in 3D
12 spiraling cones around 1 source = 13 = 4=4th dimension = time
Forming grid programs of eXperience - MatriX - Tricks - Trickster - Duality
The boX = 'X' or the hourglass='Z'
'X' - As is above, So is Below - Emerald Tablets of Thoth=Hermes Trismegistus
Hermes The Magician - Magic - Tricks - Magi - Christ Consciousness Grid
Thoth the ancient Egyptian Scribe who wrote our program
Emerald = Alchemy - Emerald City = OZ - The WiZard
Alchemy Wheel of Consciousness based on the spiraling patterns of
Sacred Geometry = SG = StarGate = Wheel of Karma = Alchemy Wheel
which spirals consciousness back to Source
and is linked with the center - Eye of the Milky Way Galaxy - the Heart

Awesome experience with the stars btw and thnx for the opinion CFTraveler  Where did you find your quotes? Might like to see if there is any interesting reading particularly where you found "god has no grandchildren"

Edit: OATH1986 [8:02 PM]: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=10365#10365 you might find this interesting
TomSKinney [8:05 PM]: The Zen term is mini-satori.
OATH1986 [8:05 PM]: Huh?
OATH1986 [8:05 PM]: term for enlightenment?
TomSKinney [8:06 PM]: For the experiences on the way there.
OATH1986 [8:06 PM]: oh
OATH1986 [8:06 PM]: I like kabbalistic
TomSKinney [8:06 PM]: Of course, there is a less flattering one for the mystical experiences in Zen.
OATH1986 [8:07 PM]: it has a lot written on the tree of life, i am finding each are related and the same one way or another though, just different perceptions

At the centre was the holy Sephira of Tiphareth, the point of perfect balance, harmony and beauty; the mystic rose that held within its seed-pod generations of future blossoms.

CFTraveler

QuoteCFTraveler Where did you find your quotes? Might like to see if there is any interesting reading particularly where you found "god has no grandchildren"

Oath: I got it from the minister at my church- she is always saying that when people start saying some people are going to hell and stuff like that.
I believe she's coming from the parable of the prodigal son, as in- we're all the prodigal son, and whatever we do God (our father) is waiting for us with anything we want- we don't have to beg, just "show up".
Also, from the Lord's prayer- Jesus told us to say "Our Father", not Our Lord, or king, etc.
Other biblical, apocryhal or gnostic examples:
From the Epistola Apostolorum:(verse 255)  "Do not be grieved. Truly I say to you, you are my brothers, companions in the kingdom of heaven with my Father..."
Have you read some of he Gnosic gospels? Especially the Gospel of Thomas.  It has a lot of interesting stuff in it about Jesus' teachings that aren't in the 4 Gospels, and yet has a lot of stuff that is. Here is a Mystical example (not necessarily a straight interpretation, but here goes:  "(Saying 37)  His disciples said, "When will you appear to us, and when shall we see you?
Jesus said:  "When you strip and are not embarrassed, and you take your clothes and throw them down under your feet like little children and trample them, then you will see the Child of the Living One and you will not be afraid." My interpretation- when we are innocent  (of preconceived notions) we are the Christ.
For more modern (written in the 30s and 40's) there are various works by  Eric Butterworth, Emmett Fox, and other writers of the New Thought movement.  I especially like Emmett Fox myself.
From your posts I see you are a student of Kabbalah- I realize that there are a variety of schools with different opinions whether Ein Sof emanates to the first Sephira or does it emanate solely unto itself- but if you are of the opinion that God emanated the universe directly(since the first Sephira emanated the rest of the Sepphiroth), then we all are of the same material- spiritual DNA,  if you will.  I.e. we're all children of God.

OATH_

Nice post, very informative, ashame I wasnt here to see it a couple weeks ago.

As far as the gospel of Thomas is concerned, had planned to do a bit of digging on that tonite as I had seen a program about it earlier (coincidence?  :wink: ) Something about a/the Que(lle) and it being the gospel of mostly teachings of Jesus. As such, It does not speak of Jesus as the son of god, but more so views him as a source of wisdom. Very informative

Astral Projection

Maybe Chris is right about mini enlightenments. Try to read the book Celestine Prophecy (it is not that good) but there are explained some kind of mini enlightenments.
mind altering psychedelic trip

CFTraveler

Oath:  The Gospel of Thomas is all sayings of Jesus.  Instead of telling you a story, it simply gives you a good idea aout what he believed and what he taught, and it's all teachings.  The cool thing about it it's that most religious historians place it at the same time Mark & Matthew were written, while Luke & John were apparently written approximately 30 years after his death.  Historically it's important because the early church 'fathers' kicked it off the bible because it conflicted with the Gospel of John, and one of the most influential bishops, Irenaus, lobbied against it and got it removed against the wishes of 3 of the other bishops, who refused to give it up and were condemned as 'heretics'.  It's interesting to note that the word 'heresy' means 'choice'.  It continued to be popular in mainstream churches until the 3d century, when it finally was enforced (if you had it in your church, they came, confiscated it.  If you were caught again, they would burn your church down.  The most interesting reasons for removing it was because it instilled independence from church control, and the theocratic govenment couldn't allow it.  One of the most quoted sayings of Jesus was:  "The Kingdom of God is Inside and Outside of You."  This was disturbing for the increasingly dominant church, who was then basing their philosophy of control on man's separation  from God, and they wouldn't allow that kind of nonsense to go on.  God is in you?  Uh-uh! :mad:   Luckily (or guided by the grace of God, you decide) some churches hid theirs and some of them were recently (1940's) discovered by some goat herders who were burning them for heat.  Luckily someone discovered them and now at least we have an inkling about what Jesus actually taught.  Some stuff is highly Mystical (right up your alley, I'd say) and you'll see some stuff that are in the other Gospels, proof that once upon a time they were taught side by side with the others.

Stookie

I've had lots of mini-enlightenments throughout my life, mostly philosophical, where I "realize" something at a certain moment and my life and thinking is changed after that. Since I was 17 or 18 I've been searching for these moments.

But I've also had a larger enlightenment where I experienced everything as consciousness, the stereotypical one where you see there is no seperation between anything, that all seperation is caused by perception (or lack of).

While it took some time for my ego to adjust to this fact, the world became something totally different to me from that moment on.

A Souls Fury

Here's a revelation.. er or maybe just revealing thought..

Finally I am Enlightened!

I am an Enlightened Being,

In becoming Enlightened, I came into realization that I In fact was always enlightened.
I only had to accept it. In fact we are all Enlightened, in becoming enlightened we are
only accepting that which we already are. Accepting our existence. Embracing our
existence, Embracing Ourselves, Embracing all that is.

It's more or less a relaxing into yourself, you stop searching, you stop becoming, you stop
struggling. You breath in, and you breath out and you just exist. It's that simple, in fact
it's so simple that is the hard part! Simple, you just are, you exist, you breath in, you
breath out, you are the rhythm, and the rhythm is you and you are one with the rhythm of
all things. You are right now expressing the infinite, you live and you die in each moment,
You breath in, you live, you experience, you taste, you realize. You breath out, you die,
you release, you experience, you realize. yes it's that simple.

To know enlightenment is to live it and to live enlightened is to know it.

You see enlightenment is a rhythm, it's cyclic, it has no beginning and no end, it just is, you
just are. accept it, know it, feel it, realize it, breath in, breath out. do you see? do you
understand, that there is nothing to understand, only to accept?

Being enlightened is not a state you try to attain... that would be separating you from it,
you must accept that you already are, you already exist, you are already enlightened.

Being enlightened is not the destination, it is the journey.

When you try to be something you are in fact stating that your not that something.

To be enlightened, is to be enlightening, it is simply a choice, a focus, an accepting, a knowing.

You are now Enlightened. Enjoy the journey of Enlightenment!

Frequency is Everything