News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Fasting when you are under weight

Previous topic - Next topic

alpha

Good for you fenris,
I myself cant wait to start again.Im just doing some physical  activities now,so it wont be that big of a jump.The hardest part is really the diet.The workouts are tough,(you will find some killer ones on the site) but they are only an hour or so long.Diet is 24/7.But it gets easier,like I said if you stick with it eventually just the thought of junk food.Will make you cringe.

You wont get immediate results.But you will feel so much better,right away.Your body is always getting a constant supply of exactly what it needs.No more feeling sick for no reason.Your immune system will be so much stronger.And also no more weird pains in your body.Oh you will be sore for sure.But thats good pain.

And what RB says an hour of vigorous excercise.Works to clear those stray thoughts.So it will help with your meditation as well.

good luck with  everything,alpha

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------

Fenris

Now I am on a uni break I would like to do some work with fasting to experience how it effects meditation and trance. The only problem is I am a very skinny person. I actually have all of the physical symptions of Marfans syndome and luckly not any major ones (spontanious lung collapse or mitral valve prolapse and an assortment of other heart problems) meaning while I probably have the defective gene it thankfully is not mutated enough for me to be diagnosed with the syndrome. Anyways one of the physical symptoms I have is the inability to put on weight. Yeah I know some of you are green with envy but its not all that great http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

So basically to go without food for an extended period might not be a good idea. I did the 40 hour famine last year and I droped to about 54kg. Not good when you consider Im just under 6ft. My normal body weight is 57 and on the body mass index Im "Underweight to the extent of shortening the life span"

My question is how can I experience the benefits of fasting the best I can without harming myself? Maybe I could take vitamins? Or if I do eat just a limited amount what would be the best foods to eat? - my guess is that heavy proteins would be out.

Any advice would be great

regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici