News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

finally understand

Previous topic - Next topic

bewarevileye

i've been blinded by greediness in trying to win the jackpot powerball but i've discovered that prayer and religion is important and that I live too short to enjoy the big jackpot if i do win it, i will only wish for longer life and become more miserable so I've decided to be a little less greedy and try to gain the daily 3 by psychic means.

Selski

Hi bewarevileye

:-D

Good to hear you are being just a little bit greedy and not a whole lot greedy!  :-D

You will find that your ambitions and aspirations change as you evolve spiritually.  I found the same thing with meditation.

Perhaps one day you will no longer even want to win money.  This is true for me.  It saddens me to see people who are close to me thinking that their lives will be [insert positive word here] if they won lots of money.  They don't seem to realise that happiness comes from within, and when you realise that, you also realise that it's up to you and only you to experience happiness.  It doesn't come from external sources.  It might do for a short while, but eventually you will want something else and so on. 

Don't get me wrong - I don't want to appear all highly spiritual - I have loads of vices myself!  :evil:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

WalkerInTheWoods

If you want money get go out and get a job you filthy bum! :P Just kidding

The best way to gain more money is to save and invest it, not spend it all. You are more likely to get rich putting the money you would have spend on the lottery into a high yield savings account, 401k, IRA's, etc.

But after you have all that money, what is that going to do for you? Maybe your energies would be better spent on finding what it is that you really want, and then directly trying to attain that goal.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Psionic

Quote from: bewarevileye on August 30, 2006, 14:15:06
i've been blinded by greediness in trying to win the jackpot powerball but i've discovered that prayer and religion is important and that I live too short to enjoy the big jackpot if i do win it, i will only wish for longer life and become more miserable so I've decided to be a little less greedy and try to gain the daily 3 by psychic means.

It's nice to see you have made a breakthrough in the right direction.

GroovyGoddess

Quote from: Selski on August 30, 2006, 15:11:54
Hi bewarevileye

:-D

Good to hear you are being just a little bit greedy and not a whole lot greedy!  :-D

You will find that your ambitions and aspirations change as you evolve spiritually.  I found the same thing with meditation.

Perhaps one day you will no longer even want to win money.  This is true for me.  It saddens me to see people who are close to me thinking that their lives will be [insert positive word here] if they won lots of money.  They don't seem to realise that happiness comes from within, and when you realise that, you also realise that it's up to you and only you to experience happiness.  It doesn't come from external sources.  It might do for a short while, but eventually you will want something else and so on. 

Don't get me wrong - I don't want to appear all highly spiritual - I have loads of vices myself!  :evil:

Sarah

It took me years to get to that point, but my desire for material wealth has greatly diminished. I think when you finally see all your external desires as merely ideals, they become illusory. Then you realize that everything you could ever need is already inside of you.

Lucid_Learner

Quote from: starsdidntloveme on September 12, 2006, 00:44:23
It took me years to get to that point, but my desire for material wealth has greatly diminished. I think when you finally see all your external desires as merely ideals, they become illusory. Then you realize that everything you could ever need is already inside of you.

They don't become illusory, they always were illusory, you just see through the illusion and see them for what they really are  :wink:

hehe... nice to here everyone is down to earth and not all about the money like most people in the world
(Not saying im not materialistic, I try my best though)

Keep up the good work people  :-P AP'ing is priceless anyway....

'Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now' - Eckhart Tolle "Practising the power of now"