For astral travellers, lucid dreamers in need of serious protection...

Previous topic - Next topic

spatialreason

I'm going to try and make this short, maybe I will talk more on this channel, as I am always interested. But I wanted to share a protection experience I recently had in an OBE, and I think it will be useful to other travellers.

What I want to say is this, I have a serious understanding that the aliens are able and offering much more protection in the astral to our race then the angels, godesses, everyone. Sorry if this offends you, it's just my experience. I also want to make it clear that I have had some experience with police on the other side as well, and was recently informed thru a very emotional experience (by a cop) who pretty much saved me from an attack (by humans) that the aliens are empowering the police to protect the masses on the other side. Litterally, how it works and what I got from this experience was that there is a location where criminals/sex criminals on the other side are placed where they lose their ability to fly and pass thru walls and all the nice stuff you can experience as an astral traveller. I am dead serious when I say this that the message I heard from the officer was a message from the empowering force that gives them the ability to lock people up... this is no joke. I am not sure how it's done or the force involved, just a serious feeling that these police are empowered by forces way beyond our knowledge and abilities, even in the astral. I was told that these forces were alien forces which leads me to this conclusion.

Yeah, so basically. The only way I personally know how to contact people in the astral is by thinking about them, or using technology to communicate. When I am projected (this happens to me nightly, and in meditation) I am always projected somewhere within the region of my physical body, which in my case is Peterborough, ON. At any point, I am randomly projected to various areas of my city. I have gotten to know this area very intimately. At one point in my research of my projections, I decided that "everything was subconscious/fake" well when I was thinking this I decided to get very destructive. I would throw rocks at windows and basically destroy as much as I could mentally destroy. In one experience, I threw a rock thru a window of a shopping center and walked out. 4 Police cars rolled in within a split second (cops out of the cars), and told me a few things about what I just did. This was my first contact with astral police, and I find it ironic that my only connection to them (in communication) was started from commiting a crime myself. This might not be good, but it was apparently a blessing, as from that point on I was able to directly communicate with the police, as I had attached myself to them thru this experience.

I am not saying commit a crime to get connected to the police on the other side, there might be alternatives, but if you can make contact with them somehow, U will be protected from sexual crimes, I guarantee. What happened, was that when the crime was occuring, I basically initiated contact with the police, mentally, and within seconds, the experience was over, and I was then instantly re-located within some kind of police headquarters, with an officer there talking to me, giving me knowledge of the powers they were given to protect me and the masses.

Just a tip, I hope this helps someone.
I see energy, can manipulate it, and meditate to induce OBEs on a fairly regular basis... The experiences are so wild, intimate, connected, confusing, overwhelming, and thought-provolking. I am now: OBSESSED. It is a fact that OBEs are real, but HOW REAL?

bluremi

Another way to get protection is to remember to take your medication.

Xanth

If I may offer my interpretation?

Protection is something born within.  You don't need anything but the 100% knowledge that you're safe and secure while projecting.

I personally don't believe any objective "police" of the non-physical exist. 

Just know that you're safe, don't believe it... KNOW IT.  And you won't have to worry about it.

Gnome

Wow that's cool! If there are 'astral police' or not it still worked for you so I might give it a try. It doesnt really matter if its a figure of imagination as long as it keeps you safe! Also I find it kinda funny that its easier to believe in angels, demons, monsters etc than a police force phaaa! true though innit hehe

majour ka

Quote from: spatialreason on October 07, 2011, 13:08:12
I'm going to try and make this short, maybe I will talk more on this channel, as I am always interested. But I wanted to share a protection experience I recently had in an OBE, and I think it will be useful to other travellers.

What I want to say is this, I have a serious understanding that the aliens are able and offering much more protection in the astral to our race then the angels, godesses, everyone. Sorry if this offends you, it's just my experience. I also want to make it clear that I have had some experience with police on the other side as well, and was recently informed thru a very emotional experience (by a cop) who pretty much saved me from an attack (by humans) that the aliens are empowering the police to protect the masses on the other side. Litterally, how it works and what I got from this experience was that there is a location where criminals/sex criminals on the other side are placed where they lose their ability to fly and pass thru walls and all the nice stuff you can experience as an astral traveller. I am dead serious when I say this that the message I heard from the officer was a message from the empowering force that gives them the ability to lock people up... this is no joke. I am not sure how it's done or the force involved, just a serious feeling that these police are empowered by forces way beyond our knowledge and abilities, even in the astral. I was told that these forces were alien forces which leads me to this conclusion.

Yeah, so basically. The only way I personally know how to contact people in the astral is by thinking about them, or using technology to communicate. When I am projected (this happens to me nightly, and in meditation) I am always projected somewhere within the region of my physical body, which in my case is Peterborough, ON. At any point, I am randomly projected to various areas of my city. I have gotten to know this area very intimately. At one point in my research of my projections, I decided that "everything was subconscious/fake" well when I was thinking this I decided to get very destructive. I would throw rocks at windows and basically destroy as much as I could mentally destroy. In one experience, I threw a rock thru a window of a shopping center and walked out. 4 Police cars rolled in within a split second (cops out of the cars), and told me a few things about what I just did. This was my first contact with astral police, and I find it ironic that my only connection to them (in communication) was started from commiting a crime myself. This might not be good, but it was apparently a blessing, as from that point on I was able to directly communicate with the police, as I had attached myself to them thru this experience.

I am not saying commit a crime to get connected to the police on the other side, there might be alternatives, but if you can make contact with them somehow, U will be protected from sexual crimes, I guarantee. What happened, was that when the crime was occuring, I basically initiated contact with the police, mentally, and within seconds, the experience was over, and I was then instantly re-located within some kind of police headquarters, with an officer there talking to me, giving me knowledge of the powers they were given to protect me and the masses.

Just a tip, I hope this helps someone.

Dont forget the astral is also subject to our self created subconscious and can easily trick us into believing it perfectly real. Just suggesting this maybe part of your mind as all of us will experience in the Astral. Peace