News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Geometric Patterns seen during meditation?

Previous topic - Next topic

fredhedd

the planes are pretty geometrical.  and the gateways to them.  it could be possible you are seeing them very vaguely.

coral1

Hi Donna
        I started using the Monroe Gateway series about a week ago and have started seeing a recurring pattern. It appears as a slowly rotating circle: it almost looks like a mouth or the entance to a tunnel. I`ve been trying with some success to move into it. Occasionaly it gains some depth becoming three dimensional and I can enter. The colors tend from dark red to purple. It`s quite beautiful and hopefully will lead to somewhere or somewhen. Perhaps it`s a signpost...
      Happy Trails

coral1
coral1

fredhedd

coral try looking up tubelike structures and astral gateways.  it sounds exactly like what you are describing. i've been in a lot of them and they are fanstastic.

asstray85

This reminds me of something that happened to me a few weeks ago.  I woke up in the morning from a very deep sleep, i got up and then fell back asleep, but i was still mentally awake, all of a sudden i felt myself spinning foward and around.  I could see entire body spinning arround, and all of a sudden i saw myself in a transparent box.  It was hard to make out what i was seeing.  The more thought and mental energy i put into trying to see where i was, the clearer things came out.  I was in a coredor or box that was semi transparent that had semitransparent boxes inside of the walls.  This whole thing was extremely 3d and vivid.  I then saw inside of each box swirling exaggerated 3d geometric patterns going around foward and sideways at the same time, circles, triangles, etc.  I then heard intense techno music, the music had such depth to it and such bass that my body was pulsating to this sound.  There was so much depth to this techno It amazes me if this were a dream how i could think up such intracet sound and images esspecially when i dont listen to techno at all and this couldnt havnt been a rememberence or such.  I felt like i was in exstacy it was amazing, so many colors, shapes, sounds, so much pleasurable vibration.  Finally i felt a tensing feeling in my chest as i was spinning arround in the circular foward motion i had been during the entire experience.  The tensing got too strong and i woke up and still felt the tensing in my chest.  I dont know if this were a dream or if this were of any significance but it was so vivid and amazing that i had to bring it up. :-). Any suggestions on what this might have been?

-Steve

Donna

Hi Steve,
This is exactly what I am asking about. I suppose I am "testing" the spirits a bit here. When I , and a few others, began to see intricate designs on a black backgrounds materalize during meditations, I questioned my spirit teacher. It was explained that these were unlocking knowledge deep inside us. These  codes or keys, along with the musical tones are used to awaken us to higher knowledge.
Thank you for your reply, as this strengthens my resolve to return to my former practices. I have taken about a year and a half off the spiritual to ingest what I had learned.
Donna

ralphm

Donna, have you heard of drunvalo melchezadic sp? and the merkaba meditation he teaches? It is based on geometric patterns and relates to what you ask. I have done the meditation for a couple of years and my first good quality obe was going to a zone that was filled with rainbow colored geometric patterns-could have been influenced by the meditation, but sure was interesting.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Donna

quote:
Originally posted by ralphm:
Donna, have you heard of drunvalo melchezadic sp? and the merkaba meditation he teaches? It is based on geometric patterns and relates to what you ask. I have done the meditation for a couple of years and my first good quality obe was going to a zone that was filled with rainbow colored geometric patterns-could have been influenced by the meditation, but sure was interesting.

Hi Ralphm,
Yes, I practice my merkaba meditations only infrequently now. I am getting back into it though. Our spirit teacher encouraged us to do this often as it brings love into our heart chakras, allowing us to be a channel for this love.
The rainbow colored geometric patterns you have witnessed are certainly in the area I am questioning.
Our teacher explained that the green triangle,that one girl saw, was a symbol for our Earth. The first symbol I "saw" against a totally black background was golden. It had six points around its radius with a sphere on the tip of each. It looked somewhat like a spiders' web but toward it's center the lines between the points began to form a squared pattern as opposed to inward curved lines between the points toward it outer edges. These decreased in size to it's center. Over a period of weeks following I observed many different designs. Our teacher told us to expect to see more of these.
Donna

bitsmart

As I understand it, the three basic foundational languages for the universe are light, sound, and geometry. During meditation, I see the patterns you guys are talking about, the fractal designs. I'd bet that this is what inspires the mandala designs the Tibetan Monks create. After reading some posts on Astral Phasing (I've been away from this board for some time) I'm going to experiment more with this, maybe get some answers to those questions noone else could help me with.

bitsmart -
information illumination -
bitsmart@bitsmart.org -

Donna

Hi all,
Have any of you seen any geometric designs or patterns during meditation?
If you have would you describe how they look, and if you have discovered their meanings?
Donna

Cayla

I see geometric shapes when coming out of an astral journey.  There is a circle in front of me of some sort spinning into different shapes (it's at night so I can't see it so clearly in the dark).  Why does it only happen when I'm coming out of the astral journey and have returned into my body?  What is the purpose of the shapes?

Naiad780

This just recently started happening to me after lucid dreams--it sometimes follows a brow strobe.  It seems like a powerful laser pointer is moving incredibly fast and making geometric shapes.  Occasionally (but not at the same time) I hear beautiful, amazing music, too, although usually it's music I know already but amped up to intricate detail and beauty.

I wish I knew what it was all about.  Funny--geometry was the only math discipline I was ever good at :)

This may be a silly question for a lot of you, but is there a decent website about the whole merkaba thing?  I hear people refer to it and it sounds interesting, but every time I look it up to see what it's all about, I get some froofy new-age page with terrible spelling and lots of unnecessary capital letters that isn't terribly helpful.

aleshah

I visualized a cubic shape during trance state and put sound into it, i heard this sound was reflected by the cube.

I  learned about cirlce shapes, they can amplify energy flows.
I'm sure you know this  ! :)

Michael_E

sometime ago i had projected to dark empty space in front of a floating red christian cross surrounded in a blue circle in the background of the cross and within the circle was a very elaborate geometic pattern squares and triangles within themselves. Im not sure of the meaning of it but it was a very peacful experience. Im not religious at all so it was funny seeing the christian cross like that, i would think if i were going to see some kind of esoteric symbolisim it wouldnt have been the cross.

Quote from: DonnaHi all,
Have any of you seen any geometric designs or patterns during meditation?
If you have would you describe how they look, and if you have discovered their meanings?
Donna

If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

redcatherine

Quote from: DonnaHi all,Have any of you seen any geometric designs or patterns during meditation?If you have would you describe how they look, and if you have discovered their meanings?Donna

Yes in development circle we discovered 2 years ago that we were each getting patterns and shapes in our private meditations and dreams we began to draw them and then look for them saw them in cartoons on books and finally recognized them as sacred geometry and a call to begin ascension . we realized that people around the world see these images at a predictable time in their own spiritual development which has nothing to do with their age and much more to do with their goals and their diligence in spiritual development . We learned to develop our merkaba which we are born with individually and we learned to develop a group merkaba through the help of metatron and michael and to open a vortex to travel awake to other dimensions beyond the astral .

here are some links :
http://groups.msn.com/AuntClairsParlorSpiritualReadingRoom/chargingyourmerkabainmeditation.msnw
http://www.mahatma.co.uk/divine.htm
http://www.zayra.de/soulcom/antakarana/
http://www.cabiz.net/heartlink/merkaba_dna.htm
http://www.crystalinks.com/medmusicmerkaba.html
http://www.sangraal.com/library/dedicated.htm
http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/pd/sdc/sdc7.htm
http://www.starwheels.com/Wisdom_Cards/Wisdom_2/87_Merkaba-24.html
http://www.observations.org/Spirit/Mrkba/animerk.html
http://www.geocities.com/earth2003/Merkaba/merk_index.htm

Development of the merkaba a transportation and protection device for spirit travel that we're born with and can learn to make more sophisticated over time and conscious usage .
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

Vector 9

is i normal for one to see these shapes, just as i lie down and close my eyes. or what about hearing wave frequencies, is there an expert on meditation who can help, i need to know if im goin insane.

"The secret lies within it's self"

redcatherine

Quote from: Vector 9is i normal for one to see these shapes, just as i lie down and close my eyes. or what about hearing wave frequencies, is there an expert on meditation who can help, i need to know if im goin insane.

to see shapes
like sacred geometry
when relaxed and eyes are closed
as before sleep
is not just normal
it is a predictable part of the human spiritual development continuum
It is a great time for your guides or higher self to leave a message
like , " ok this is what we are working on now so focus "
welcome to another part of the puzzle
t is like mind candy
trying to find out what comes next
and it never ends