News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

God's hope- everyone should know

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaskans

This came to me while I watched a little girl play with her puppy.

God could not love himself as one so he created great multitudes of consciousness so we might love eachother.
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

BadCookie

you make it sound like humans are everything when in fact we are not diffrent then the animals yet we rape them and the envorment  :|
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

James S

Quote from: BadCookie on August 18, 2006, 00:37:52
you make it sound like humans are everything when in fact we are no diffrent then the animals yet we rape them and the envorment  :|

That's because we have spent too long in this "material" plane and we have forgotten that we are God.

AndrewTheSinger

I have considered that before, maybe after being here on this plane for so long we forget what we came here for. But if our lives were shorter, it could be worse, people wouldn't mind stealing from the world whatever they needed for they wouldn't be here too long anyway, "let's enjoy our little time and do whatever we want.".

I guess our staying here is too short. If we knew we would have to stay here for centuries and centuries we would think twice, thrice, before doing the silly things we do, we knew we would have to live with our mistakes for a looong time.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

BadCookie

Quote from: James S on August 18, 2006, 00:58:32
That's because we have spent too long in this "material" plane and we have forgotten that we are God.
YOu guys its more like every thing is one if you like to call that god then so be it
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

Alaskans

Way to smear a beautiful message, and the greatest perpose of the dimensions  :| ....Unfortunately in order to God to break some of himself up into us little moose turds, he had to make free will law....
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.