News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Going deeper...

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

It isn't really clear to me if you are describing a problem or what that problem might be. You want to adjust your meditation. That is the part I understand. The first question is what parts of your meditation do you enjoy most? The second question is how can you adjust it to be more enjoyable now, with your current abilities?

SilverSlider

Well, I enjoy the peacefullness of it and the feelings I get during, so I want to shield them from, like I said, outside interference. I really don't know how to make it more enjoyable, hence the topic. I would like some suggestions, if possible, to help me to go deeper into my meditaion and get more "into" it, if that you know what I mean.

Tom

The way to protect your meditation from outside interference is to mix it with daily activity. The peacefulness is good, but it is not a side effect of your meditation. You can create it in your meditation to the extent that it is already there in your daily activity. It is the same with concentration and other aspects of meditation. They must be uncovered, not created. The more you can emphasize the things you enjoy about your meditation and then carry them into daily activity, the easier it will be to meditate.

SilverSlider

I would say I am fairly skilled meditator, hah if that is real....but I need some guidance to get better. One thing I struggle with is going deeper in my meditation or trance. I want to go deeper so that I'm not so easily distracted by outside interference thus being able to concentrate more on the meditation at hand. Does this only come with practice or can I shorten the learning curve somehow? Thanks much!