News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hellish Realms

Previous topic - Next topic

*LightProtector*

just a question i throught might spark up

i as of yet have not had a concious Astral Travel but i do want one

so say tonite, eg, i finally do separte body from mind and mind from soul

im out now what? where to go?, i no ill go see someone, so i do

right im there but then i think i wonder where else i can go?

could i go to a hellish realm and if i could is it advisable?

say i did, im there, and theres evil spirits is it ok to fight them, even better could i talk with them even convince them to face the light that all beings have?

any feedbacks welcome by me yall
" Be Brave, Live Brave, Play Brave!"

WalkerInTheWoods

When you first start having AP's it is advised to keep them short. Explore where you find yourself for a minute or so then come back. When you first start you tend to lose consciousness easily and can thus forget the experience. So it is better if you can remember just a few seconds at first then go off on some wild adventures and not remember them.

You can experience anything you wish, and then some lol, on the astral.

I would not suggest looking for conflict. The more conflict you seek, the more you will find. Why not seek love and peace instead? Fighting is pointless. You cannot be hurt nor can you hurt others, so it would only be good for playing.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

*LightProtector*

you didnt explain the part about travelling to hellish realms

WalkerInTheWoods

What is it you want to know?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

*LightProtector*

could i go there and would it be a good idea

WalkerInTheWoods

You can go anywhere you want. I certainly would not advise seeking out such places until you are very experienced. When you project you will see why. The astral is very much "in your face" and it can be overwhelming. Before going to such places you need to be very balanced and passive. By passive I mean being able to see and experience things without them effecting you.

Sunn

hmm,,

theres always loads of topics about people wanting to visit hell realms.. or use dark magic!! and all of that.

why the fruck would you want to do any of that..

James S

I agree with Sunn.

What purpose could it possibly serve?

Are you trying to experience it just so that you can say it is real and justify some religious beliefs?

If that's the case then your thinking is flawed. Even the best among us at astral projection can still get bitten on the arse by the one big rule of the astral - thought equals reality.

In otherwords, if you want hell you'll get hell, and the experience will serve no purpose other than catering to your fears.

James.

*LightProtector*

mmmm thanks ill stay away for sure, the main reason i did want to go there was to help the dark souls find light thats all

Scavenger

A nice motive... But,

Sadly its these dark places that scares the majority of newcomers into oblivion and wreck the chances of them coming back to the astral planes for a long while. Simple advice, think happy places, when you are ready to confront these darker places, you'll know when the time is ready.

Just be sure these places arent your own creation (by sheer force of your own fear).

''There is nothing "paranormal" in the Universe, except our limited understanding of Nature. What we think we "know" on Earth now is just a tiny drop in the Ocean of Knowledge.''

Hagethuriel

It is possible to lower the vibration and enter nightmare mindscapes in Astral Projection . To visit the lower planes ie the Totemic Plane , lower the vibration temporarily . Visiting the Hels is possible and I have done it with peers accompanied by angelic teachers . Soul rescues and lessons of the Qlippoth occur in these spiritual realms . I would not recommend going there alone though . I feel there is inherent risk about lowering the vibration of the energy body and that this should be done carefully for a limited time . To lower your vibration also lowers your immune system and it decreases energy body protection . If you want to go to the totemic plane you can google for native american totem guided meditations and these are not risky . To lower your vibration raise dark brown , black male earth energy up from the feet . To raise it again dump the male energy and flush with water energy cool wet female blue and purple from the crown down .
"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin

iNNERvOYAGER

Fasinating stuff.  I'm looking at the native american totem sites. Thanks.