News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How do I lose the hate?

Previous topic - Next topic

knucklebrain1970

Well to deal with it is to give up isn't it? And if I don't fight, I wont have the desire to change it and perhaps do something valuable with my life, other than ensure that the blood sucking pigs get their data for their reports so they can think about what gas guzzling pig of a vehicle they can purchase next year. Why 40 hours ha? I guess I'm the only one with a real gripe against it. 40 hours is too much. Lower it to a 4 day work week. Why not ha?
Who made the law that it has to be 40? Blood sucking pigs, that's who.

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

Zentiger

Where is the hate you want to lose?  You have mentioned of many things you can lose and of many things you blame for this hate, but where is the hate?

~Zentiger

knucklebrain1970

Well I've done a lot of thinking in the past few days. The hate will be lost and I'm working on re engineering my thought process and I've basically come to the realization that it is not an outside force causing me discomfort, it's from within. So I'm going to change my own reality and I'm going to get out of this computer field that I don't really care to be in. I am working with programming water, working with only thoughts that help me progress, shunning out any negativity, whether it be thoughts, or outside stimuli. Complete non reaction to my environment. I believe if I absolutely convince myself of something without any doubt whatsoever, it will manifest. What do you all think about these ideas?

Kevin

Cheyyne

Well, if what you're looking for is to transcend the Matrix-like control system that's going on in this country, I have a web site with reading material that will be well worth your time:

http://www.montalk.net

Take it all with a grain of salt, don't believe everything you read, and glean what nuggets of wisdom you can.

Zentiger

If the discomfort is from within then what good will changing that which is without do?  That could be looked upon like pulling weeds from a garden.  Unless you pull the weeds by their roots they will grow back and all your effort will be wasted getting nowhere.  When the roots of a weed are pulled out then what is left above ground will often die away on its own.

~Zentiger

Kenneth

Hello Kevin,

Greetings from Denmark, and a wish, that you too will come through this OK  :wink:  ...

I work in the computer business as well, as a Notes developer. About 1 year ago I changed jobs from a High-profile Senior developer with way too many working hours, to a "normal" developer with 40 hours a week.

The reason for this ? ... Well, it sounds much like what you are going through right now.

And how to cope with it ? ... Well, good question   :D . I have used several different techniques and tools, because I found, that each "tool" or technique addressed a different aspect inside of me, and today I sort of select the right tool for the job at hand  :D .

The latest tool / technique I have found is also my very favorite. It's called EFT, and is a technique within the group of techniques called Energy Psychology. You can find more on this on www.emofree.com (There is a free 79 page manual, and a lot of different case-stories with a lot of help full hints inside).

------------

The ONE major error I made when I tried to "Accept" the situation I found my self in, (As many teachings and techniques say you have to do), is that I tried to accept the situation DESPITE what I felt inside... The trick is to learn to accept the FEELINGS the situation invoke in you, instead of actually accepting the situation, WITHOUT letting the feeling "get" to you. (Accepting a feeling of Hate in this scenario is more like trying to stay calm and balanced in a winter storm than anything else  8) ... Don't despair if you "fail" this - I have failed too many times to even begin counting, but the trick is to continue, and sort of "change" YOUR view on the situation from something that "puts you down", or "hinders your development", to something that actually builds you up!!! .... (This is like "exercising" your emotions / energy .... Have you ever found a way to get in physical shape, that doesn't involve SOME degree of pain / resistance ?).

You don't need development in the areas where you are comfortable and relaxed, or where you have no trouble handling the situation - you need to grow as a human in the places where you encounters resistance and pain inside!! ....

Now I have learned to turn 180 degrees, when there is a troublesome situation, and instead of telling my self "Ouch, this hurts, I better put a lid on my feelings now - or run - or ....", to saying "Okay, so this is the next exercise / test I have to go through. Hmmm - well, then I might as well get the most training out of this as I can!!! .... No need being stressed with similar situations in the future, if I can handle what emotions / energies this situation creates in me NOW" ....

Life has a way of repeating similar situations for you, until you have learned to fully accept how you feel inside while the situation occurs.

There are 2 components to every situation - the ACTUAL situation, and the RESPONSE you feel inside. (The "energy" the situation triggers inside you". Learn how to "split" a situation from your energy/emotions, and then deal with it by ACCEPTING inside, and ACT outside. You will find, that about 99,9 of the "heavy/resistance" part of a situation is INSIDE of you, and NOT in the situation you are in.

Again, check out www.emofree.com for energy/emotional tools  :P

With kind regards,

Kenneth
/Kenneth

--- One thing at a time, be in NOW, and be gentle to yourself ---

--- Your biggest obstacle is most of the time also your most powerfull startingpoint ---

knucklebrain1970

I've tried the emofree stuff a while ago. I didn't get much out of it. I get more out of meditation. I've recently progressed past this matter we are talking about. It's gone. I've realized that all I was doing was feeding the matrix. Feeding it my soul as I would call it. The matrix is an energy feeder and the human red cells (unawoken) feed the matrix by giving it energy. The matrix feeds us lies, on how we should live, what we should own and whatnot. It's a vicious cycle.

But here's the real killer. The matrix is self-created, in each and every one of us. We are born pure, as I stated in another post, but society is what strips us from our very essence/being (true-self) by the constant barragement that we are separate from God and how we should live. The USA is all ego driven. 99% of the population in the USA might as well be a form of AI as nobody, nobody is operating as their true self, but identities that they have created based on their thoughts which were translated into the physical emotions that created the identity.

It's a cruel, cruel game. But it is all self-created and it can be self-fixed. I am working on the realization that if I am to affect the outside (job, life, etc) I have to change the inside. That's how it works folks, not the opposite way. Science has proven this, beyond a reasonable doubt and Scientists are starting to realize that most of what they thought they knew was irrelevant. You can not measure what you can not perceive.

So I'm in a major process of repair. I have long periods of non-thought. I do not allow myself to be exposed to any negativity, TV, News, Media, Magazines. It's all an illusion for the red cells. Do you understand? I do. If you don't then perhaps you have not yet begun to awaken. You, as well can not come back and tell me there is a fine line either. THERE IS NO LINE, UNTIL YOU STRIP YOURSELF TO THE CORE AND START OVER. Then, only then will you see clearly. Stop thinking negative thoughts. Do not feel the need to voice your opinion. Be careful what you are exposed to. Don't listen to any negativity, from anyone. Meditate, multiple times a day. Have some clarity in this FOG of life. Remove the ego. Recognize every one of your actions.

Your brain feeds on the very things that you have created for it. Your brain feeds on the very emotions you have lived with and will create situations, subconsciously to ensure that it gets fed. Be aware, recognize this. I think I have this game figured out. Now applying these principles and putting them into practice is the major difficulty. Why? BECAUSE YOU WILL FORGET. Your subconscious will make you forget. Why? Because it's designed to protect you, but it is the very thing that is ROBBING YOU OF YOUR TRUE ESSENCE.

Peace be with you.

Kevin

Kenneth

Hello Kevin,

I can hear, that you have chosen the path you want to walk - peace be with you on your journey my friend!

I am sorry to hear that you didn't get much out of the EFT technique, but at least you tried using it, and you have it at your disposal whenever the need arises  :wink:

I have chosen my path too. It involves (over time) to change the pain inside from sheer terror and pain, and into bliss full understanding - and peace.

I accept, that I am a human being. Everything I think, sense, feel and do is a PART of me, and to say that ie. anger doesn't exist inside me, or trying to suppress or combat something inside - or trying to starve it to dead - is for me (on my path) a sure way to commit slow suicide. One emotion at a time, one opportunity at a time, one situation at a time.

I try to look BEHIND the individual thought that pops up uninvited, to see what inside of me triggered that thought in comparison to what situation I find my self in - and to (perhaps) over time get a handle on that feeling/energy deep inside my subconscious, recognize it for what it is, accept it, understand it, and finally forgive it / release it - and thereby forgiving my self. (And in that process turning a little bit more of my unconsciousness into consciousness).

My path says, that I can think what I will, Feel what I will - but my ACTIONS has to obey two single "laws".

- If it harms no one, then do it
- Protect the weak from the strong.

That has also been the single most difficult thing, to sort of "erase" what society has told me is right and wrong. (To get out of all those "Thou shall not .....", and think of the consequences of my actions, rather than the action itself).

That is why I also have to accept your chosen path, even though it sort of "saddens" me to read it ?!? ... (I don't know why actually, but something behind your words saddens me).

Just remember, that the opposite of Love is NOT hate, but ignorance - and the opposite of Hate is not Love, but forgiveness  :)

...How is it, that every REAL deep-felt empathy has it's roots deeply buried in transformed pain? .... Why is it, that the best person to help ie. an alcoholic go through his/hers inner pain when quitting alcohol, is a former alcoholic? ... (One that has ACCEPTED that inner part of him/her completely!).

The path that I have chosen for my self tells me, that the word "to heal" is in its essence to "Make a whole of what is broken into pieces...". In order to recreate the original beauty of my self, I have to sort of "use" each and every piece of my self. An example could be, that I have no understanding for when I read about ie. a murder. I feel a deep fear and hate inside me, while I read it.

Before I would REACT on those feelings, and speak up loudly and sort of "distancing" my self from the story on that murder. Now I have found, that while I did that, I also distanced my self from the feelings of Hate and Fear inside of me(!).... Now I try to accept the feelings inside of my self, and let the story be a sort of "guide" or "pointer" to some broken piece inside of me, that I need to heal.

....And the amount of negativity and fear that the media projects is growing, but at the same time MY ability to Embrace what those projected feelings / those stories does to ME is also being enlarged.

And what I hope to end up with ? .... Me understanding and embracing ALL of me  :lol:

I believe, that you can not TRULY understand inner peace, if you don't TRULY understand inner war! (Like Light<-> Dark etc.)

It is my hope, that your Path brings you to what you are missing. I find, that our paths has so many things in common, and yet I feel that they are miles apart .... (go figure  :? )

With kind regards, and many thoughts...

Kenneth
/Kenneth

--- One thing at a time, be in NOW, and be gentle to yourself ---

--- Your biggest obstacle is most of the time also your most powerfull startingpoint ---