How do the chakras communicate during a projection exit?

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdeadevil

Has anybody got any information on this? Like a diagram of what they do during a conscious exit, or signs to know when they're open?

todd421757

Quote from: Jdeadevil on June 20, 2012, 19:29:55
Has anybody got any information on this? Like a diagram of what they do during a conscious exit, or signs to know when they're open?

When I see a golden light radiance while my eyes are closed, I know I am ready to exit. The golden light radiance seems to be related to the energy centers in the head being open. I have heard of others that see a white light radiance with their eyes closed. Mine is always a golden light radiance.

Jdeadevil

dreamingod

Lets look at the below pictures/diagrams and Walter Russell's explanation for clues.

Both Black and White Light is the totality of differentiated (divided) light colours.
Black and White Light have an inverse relationship; inside out.

Chakra Circle

In Walter Russell's book: Atomic Suicide

Chakra Colours: White, Red Violet, Red, Orange, Yellow (Carbon -Most polarised), Green, Blue, Blue-Violet, White.

"White light is always invisible, for it is always still.
It could not be white otherwise. Any motion, whatsoever, would be visible as yellow."

God, the Creator, divides His one white Light by extending its ONENESS into electrical tensions of vibrating red and blue pairs.
The tensions of this electrical division are equaled by a desire for unity, which is attained at the point of white incandescence in matter.
Unity thus attained is repeated forever by the same dividing, uniting process of electrical action-reaction pulsations.

Still Magnetic Light
The all light of the Creator which is invisible, it centers wave-fields and bounds them in planes of stillness.
It is the blinding white light, which no eyes can see.
(In meditation) Illuminates alone can see that light through their centers of Consciousness located in their Pineal Gland.
God's White Mind-Light is dark to many senses because it is still.
Many senses cannot perceive absolute stillness for this reason it is invisible.
Source: Glossary (Interpretation) http://www.feandft.com/

Walter Russell

Interpretation?
During departure from (primary focus) physical waking reality, at death or in meditation,
the point we perceive "White Light" is at the body Radiation (Expansion/de-polarisation) and
decentrative desire of mind to return back into Source: ONE still Magnetic White/Black Light.

Any other colour including golden light means you are still in the Universe of motion and matter,
because these are differentiated (divided) light.
Carbon (organic body) is yellow light.

Free ebooks by Walter & Lao Russell:
http://thecrowhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6667

We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

todd421757

Quote from: dreamingod on June 21, 2012, 00:13:21
During departure from (primary focus) physical waking reality, at death or in meditation,
the point we perceive "White Light" is at the body Radiation (Expansion/de-polarisation) and
decentrative desire of mind to return back into Source: ONE still Magnetic White/Black Light.

Any other colour including golden light means you are still in the Universe of motion and matter,
because these are differentiated (divided) light.
Carbon (organic body) is yellow light.

Thanks for the information. It now makes sense. When I project, I stay in the universe of motion and matter (the real time zone, etheric plane). This would explain why I see a golden light radiance.

Szaxx

Hi,
Thanks for the link. Ive read the Secret of Light.
Will read this eventually.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

roman67

Thanks for giving us the detailed information about chakras. I really liked your post. And the link you have shared seems very beneficial. Now I am going to read about this deeply.