News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How we feel about ourselfs

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenneth

Hello all,

Just a little though, that I am starting working with, that I think will help me in my inner journey:

- It is not HOW I feel, that is important, it is how I feel about HOW I feel! ;-) ....

(Two persons are watching the same horror-movie. One hates the feeling of dread and anxiety, while the other loves to be scared and frightened. The movie is the same - the feelings it triggers in them are the same, but the experiences and reactions on those feelings in those two watching it are a world apart!)

... I can not directly change HOW I feel. This is our "reaction" to our energy-system. But I CAN change, how I feel about those feelings currently occurring in me!!! ...

A situation occurs, that I experience. This situation "triggers" earlier experiences of the same "sort", that again triggers how I felt back then. This can not be changed, unless I resolve those earlier experiences. (EFT is a mighty fine tool for this ;-) ... www.emofree.com ). But I Can change, how I Feel about those feelings occurring in me!! .... (It's like an extra "layer" inside, that I have control over).

So in short: We can not directly control the situation. We can not directly control how we feel about that situation, but we CAN control, how we feel about those feelings, that the situation triggered.

And that makes a world of difference in my humble opinion ;-) ...

Any comments ?  :)

With kind regards from Denmark,
/Kenneth

--- One thing at a time, be in NOW, and be gentle to yourself ---

--- Your biggest obstacle is most of the time also your most powerfull startingpoint ---