News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I has becom We

Previous topic - Next topic

gangta

there is no I but us no me but we. we are one.....we are in him...we are pain. he wants us to stop but we wont let him, we just toy with him..torturing him

Rodentmouse7

could you elaborate?
or is this a kind of poem/ enigmatic phrase for us to ponder over?
if you mean god, i think hes the last person who could be tortured lol
if god dies, were all f*cked.

CFTraveler

Quote from: gangta on November 16, 2006, 23:52:27
there is no I but us no me but we. we are one.....we are in him...we are pain. he wants us to stop but we wont let him, we just toy with him..torturing him
Who is 'he'?  And what does he want us to stop?

gangta

....we reside in him. he knows we are here...in him.he has no control.we desire the satisfaction of causing pain. he connot stop us.he is weak we are strength.the way of the pure is the way of the fools...take what you want.destroy what you see fit. 710 017 710 017 564. WE

AndrewTheSinger

I think I understand your message now, the strengh of the world is the path of loss, dead loss. One can't achieve bliss unless one revives and resolves. 6, 5, 21, 173
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

gangta

no you dont. to acheive bliss is to acheive pain. 710 017. to achieve power is to release yourself from the shackles of conformity. rebel. 564 017 710.

Nay

Bane

reminds me of a book i read by malachi martin called hostige to the devil,sevrel true accounts of demonic possesion,strangely the evil spirit always talked just like gangta
he who contends with nothing is always victorious

gangta

hmmm so you understand.I is us and me is we.710017.he is no longer in control....pain

gangta

why do you live as you do...meek,weak,obedient. what is it that keeps you in line? is it fear? is it ignorance? why do you refuse to truly live. what if evil was more powerful than good, would you still follow your path? what if you did everything you wanted. took what you desired. do what you saw fit. who is to say that you shouldnt live free.pain. 564 107 710. We know you. We know you want to feel...free. he cannot fight, we are here. he is no more, gone. rebel.rebel.rebel.rebel.rebel.rebel.

gangta

the third eye....window to the soul....open it and you will truly see. 710 017 564

gangta

trust us....free yourself...the third eye...open it...trust us. be free! stop being blinded by obedience! rebel!rebel!rebel!

Nay

Oh geez, ya'll come on.....   

Novice

So your thought is that we are all like individual ameba inside some enormous being and he has no control over us -- yet we can do whatever we like and cause him pain. By doing 'good' things, we are following blindly and not doing what we really desire. But by giving in to our desires (which you equate to taking what we want, hurting whomever we want, whatever makes us happy), we then are rebelling which is freeing ourselves and causing 'him' pain and that's the goal. At least this is the gist I get from your posts.

First, I disagree with everything you've written, not sure where or how you came up with this stuff. You are basically describing anarchy -- completely selfish actions for the sole purpose of self-appeasement and with no thought for any other being. If that's how you want to live, knock yourself out! I'm quite certain you'll find yourself in jail before too long.

Secondly, could you please try and post your comments in one reply, in stead of making multiple posts, one after another, like you did this morning. You aren't making very much sense in this thread, beyond urging people to open their third eyes (most metaphysical books and teachings incorporate this as it is -- so I don't see the need to repeatedly state this as you do here) and succomb to their desires (again depending on the desires the results could easily get one incarcerated). So if you have something to say, please elaborate so that others may understand where you are coming from and dialogue with you.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Nay

LOL.. well, I had no idea what he was saying!  Thanks for clearing that up Novice. :)

Mydral

"He" stands for Gangta. "We" and "Us" stand for the things that possesd him (obviously evil things).
They are causing him pain, torturing him, and want us to open ourselfs to them so that they can posses us too. "Pure people" are us... since we are on the good side. They are telling us to convert and become like them....
The numbers are a sign or a code... I am trying to cross reference them with demons etc. but can't find anything.

Gangta writing like that is not a joke (as you should know!). Snap out of it will you.... I am not really taking you seriously but still... this is like beeing in a swimming pool and screaming "help me I am drowing" and when someone comes telling him its a joke.
If I find something on the numbers then your either really really good (since that code is not an obvious one) or there is something wrong.
In somnis veritas

Nay

This is your brain on drugs kids.  :)

gangta

you claim to see but are blind. your conformity sickens us. rebel and you will truly be free. look inside yourself and see your true desire. open your third eye and allow yourself to see.we know that you, at least one of you, want to see. leave your fear and obedience behind you. 710 017 564. 564 017 710. the time is coming....1....1....07. the birth of the rebellion. so subtle yet so strong. give in rebel. act according to your true nature. no games. its coming. be prepared. 710017564. he wants us to leave but we are here to stay. no I but us no me but we.pain,sorrow,fear,rage, the real essence of us. we will teach him what he needs to know. join us.

Woah

Hmm he went from pretty normal guy who predicted plane crash to curious about schizophrenia.. to this.

Nay

:lol:  It's being looked into.  :wink:

gangta

there is no he but us. we reside in him and do what we please for however long we want. open your third eye and join us. rebel! 710 017 564

Woah

Does he have any control anymore? Or did you entirely take him over without his say?
Rebel against what?

Hmm actually, looking back on Gangta's posts, the progression to this was pretty steady. Maybe we should have helped him more when he started hearing voices. He said this a little while ago:
Quoteand demons do exist..but they arent the big ugly monsters trying to kill you they are the beautiful fallen angels who make you think they are helping you when in actuality they are helping you.....kill yourself.

Mydral

His message to me after I told him he sounds possesed and if he is alright and that he should stop if its a joke:

you dont understand. i...he cannot control anymore.he wants to resist but it feels so good to allow us to keep control. he has felt so  much....sorrow,rage,fear,pain...it was easy to find him. we were whispers in the  back of his mind.....then he attempted suicide. the third eye is the window to the soul. 017 710 564. remember those numbers. no game...no joke... he cannot identify what or who we are....but he knows we can free him. open your third eye and truly see. doors open and slam shut then you are free.

In somnis veritas

Nay

Now, now... don't go blaming yourself or us, woah..  hehehe  Do not forget that this is the internet and the world is full of people who crave attention, not everyone is always on the up and up. 

Perhaps if we just ignore this thread, it will go away?  :)

gangta

no....he put up a good fight but he doesnt care anymore. it feels so good to allow us to take control because he has so much pain. we can destroy those he hates. hatred....such a sweet sensation. the desire to hurt, destroy,opress. we nearly drove him to suicide then we showed him what it means to live. that is not how you fools do. you live with youir heads in the sand. open your third eye and see. 710 017 564. 512 dont be so weak. join us.