News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I has becom We

Previous topic - Next topic

Woah

Or maybe someone is in serious trouble.  :|
If we keep thinking that everything out of the 'ordinary' is balogna, we'll never find out if what these 'crazy' people say is actually true. Just because it's not happening to us, doesn't mean it's not happening to them. And even if it is all in his head, he needs help anyway.

Anyway, these 'entities'? don't sound that negative actually, but maybe they are. Some things seem very negative, others positive.

gangta

you still look at us with blind eyes. what we offer is power. what we offer is freedom. destroy those who oppose you! crush the weak! take what you desire! rebel! rebel! stop living in obedience and gain what you truly desire! we are pain! he has no control anymore. he cannot fight us anymore. we offer you freedom. no jokes. no games. listen to us. you know you want to rebel. stop living in fear. what if the path of good was weaker than the true path. would you still follow it? you cling to what you feel is superior not what you feel is right. rebel the time is coming. choose your side...with us. 710 017 564 512.

Nay

Woah...if this guy needs help, WE cannot give it to him.  He needs to see a real doctor, not a bunch of people on the internet.  Geez, guys, don't make me lock this thread too...  Get a hold of yourselves and stop with the dramatics. 

Didn't anyone buy the new PS3...go play it, you lucky dogs!  :-D

Woah

Quote from: TalaNay on November 20, 2006, 15:34:32
Woah...if this guy needs help, WE cannot give it to him.  He needs to see a real doctor, not a bunch of people on the internet.  Geez, guys, don't make me lock this thread too...  Get a hold of yourselves and stop with the dramatics.

We can still help him a bit, can't we? Or at least figure out what's really going on, to settle our curiosity? Maybe he has a good message, even if it is a joke.

QuoteDidn't anyone buy the new PS3...go play it, you lucky dogs!  :-D
Hah no, I still haven't even gotten around to buying the Xbox 360.

Quote from: AndrewTheSinger on November 20, 2006, 15:37:18
there'll be no shelter here, the frontline is everywhere  :evil:
:?

AndrewTheSinger

there'll be no shelter here, the front line is everywhere  :evil:
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

gangta

the time is comng. open your third eye and see. what you are meant to be. rebel. 710 017 564 512. remember our words. the time approaches. the birth. join us.

Nay

Help him with WHAT?  learning how to make a post that doesn't sound like he's on drugs?  We don't appreciate this kind of ranting.  If you want to take on the responsiblity of "helping" him, go right ahead, just do it in PM's.

Nay

One more time Gangta...

Woah

Lol, I kinda want to know what 710 017 564 512 means though. :P
Oh well, I guess you're right.

Goober

I used to look at Astral Projection as an unreal frame-of-mind that people who could not accept reality "thought" they were doing. I now know that is not true, because I gave them the benefit of the doubt. The same rules apply here. It's highly likely Gangsta just wants attention. But what if he doesn't? I would rather risk wasting my time to help someone, then letting him get more and more intertwined with evil things like this.

You say "we" cannot help him, well you are wrong. We can. If these are truly demons, and we are truly good, then we have power over them. As long as we keep a firm, strong mind about it. If this is just a disorder, then Gangsta truly must believe he is possessed. In that case, we could act like we were doing some fake "ritual" to get his mind straight again, he would think the demons were actually gone. If he is doing this for only attention, it is his loss, not ours.

Woah

Nay

Well, goober, when you become a moderator on this site, then you can bring your views to the table. :)

We've seen this many times... trust me.  He isn't being possessed by some demon. 

gangta

do what you must. we are here. open your third eye. truly see. join us.

Goober

Quote from: TalaNay on November 20, 2006, 15:44:58
Well, goober, when you become a moderator on this site, then you can bring your views to the table. :)

We've seen this many times... trust me.  He isn't being possessed by some demon. 

I'm just saying, it could happen. Because it is off the wall does not mean it is not true.

I don't even believe Gangta is possessed, I just don't know if I'm right, and neither do you. So I'm not going to say "he is not possessed." I'm going to say "I don't believe he is possessed, but lets be on the safe side.."

Nay

Oh..I know I'm right..LOL.. sorry to sound so pompous but I do.  Today seems be the day for the drama.  I promise you that we've had this problem before several times, over several years.. it is very easy to spot.  Please trust me.. ok?  :)

Woah

I understand TalaNay, but I find it strange. He seemed to be a great, normal guy before. And to have this happen so suddenly, and with the pretty eerie message this is conveying.. seems pretty strange. But yeah, you've been here longer so you'd know. Maybe his profile was hacked or something. Normally the things like this are by one or two-time posters.

Nay

No.. not necessarily.  There was one fellow a couple years ago or so, that was suppose kill me and I think Frank and he "played" normal for a lack of a better word at first.  They learn after awhile that being crazy right out of the gate gets you no where. :) 

Just today Leyla told me she was going to get me in the astral...lol.  If I had a dollar for everytime someone threatened to get me in the astral I'd be visiting DisneyLand with my kids. :-D

Woah

Hehe alright, I give in, you're right. :P

PS: I'm gonna get you!

PS: Just Kidding

Nay

LOL. I'm sorry, I don't want to upset you or others.  I just know this is one of those cases...plus, if it will make ya'll feel better I'm not the only mod in agreement, I'm just the one with the mouth. :lol:

We

what we have to say is important. this is our call:rebel. take what you desire. destroy that which you hate. stop lying to yourselves thinking you are good. evil is not the horned and ugly pictures you see on tv and movies. it is what you desire but wont achieve due to weakness. this is our call. rebel. the birth is coming. once born all shall see the war take place. he understands that we mean him no good. but if we destroy those he hates he will allow us to continue. free youselves. rebel.rebel.rebel.rebel.rebel.rebel.710 017 564 512. llac lanif ruo si siht.

Nay

LOL.. geez.. I have to go cook dinner.  Stop it gangta.

Woah

Quote from: We on November 20, 2006, 17:05:54llac lanif ruo si siht.

That's "This is our final call" backwards.  :roll:

I think if you were really wanting to get us to follow you, and felt this was important, you would give us more information. Not be secretive about it.

Nay

He can't hear you.   We gave him a couple days to re-think things and then perhaps he can hear you. :)

Goober

Quote from: Woah on November 20, 2006, 17:24:37
That's "This is our final call" backwards.  :roll:

I think if you were really wanting to get us to follow you, and felt this was important, you would give us more information. Not be secretive about it.

Wow haha. Yea I'm pretty sure he's just craving attention.

leaf

Gangta mentioned in an earlier post he is schizophrenic. He is probably on drugs* but what he is experiencing is not necessarily caused by drugs. He could be having an episode, especially given some of you've said he's a normal, nice guy. I was once rather intolerant of a guy who behaved outrageously, then I found out he was schizophrenic and was having an episode. Even though he had an extremely unpleasant personality to start with, I felt rather bad about myself.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=24946.msg209497#msg209497

*prescription, medical