News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Indigo children

Previous topic - Next topic

starfishfinder

I have recently found that I am an Indigo child. Are there any other people who know they are too. Or maybe their children are indigos or for younger kids, crystal children. If so, I would like to meet some of you.
If I would have known, I would have become a locksmith.  
                -Albert Einstein

MisterJingo

Well according to the people who channeled the info regarding the indigo phenomena, 95+% of all people born in the last 10 years, and something like 85+% in the last 15-20+ years are indigo. So the vast majority of people you meet at your age are indigo too.

jalef

sorry for this noobquestion
but what are indigo children? :oops:
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

MisterJingo

jalef

The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

mactombs

Kryon ("channeled" to speak about Indigos) sounds like such a crock. His answers sound really similar to something a cult leader would say to keep his congregation humble and under control.

Indigo children is a farcical idea, a lame description of a social trend at best.

Xyron: Ruby and Emerald children shall be next upon the planet. Ruby children will disrespect authority, seem selfish, dislike school, and exhibit anti-social behavior. Blessed be! Emerald children will seem shy and withdrawn, bullied, like cartoons, and excel in video games. Blessed be!
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Selski

Quote from: mactombsXyron: Ruby and Emerald children shall be next upon the planet. Ruby children will disrespect authority, seem selfish, dislike school, and exhibit anti-social behavior. Blessed be! Emerald children will seem shy and withdrawn, bullied, like cartoons, and excel in video games. Blessed be!

I think the Rubies have already arrived - I recognise that behaviour you mention Mactombs in a lot of our youngsters already...  :lol:

Shall they be known as the "Rampaging Rubies"?

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Nay

I was talking about this with my friend a week or so ago and I want to quote what she said to me..
My first reaction is one of the kids in the 80's and 90's were going thru a higher rate of divorcing parents than any other time in history. Alot of children tend to believe that they are royalty, which is why they go thru a "phase" of self-awareness throwing tantrums (terrible 2's, I think that ends when you are about 60) when they don't get there way, until they are taught by their parents that they are not the only beings in the world. Alot more of these kids have been raised on TV, watching 10- 30 second commercials in a row and watching 30 minute sitcoms where everything is fixed within the time of the show and so they simply want instant statisfaction from something instead of being taught the idea of earning it/hardwork. parents' carry guilt about either not being there b/c of a divorce and/or the "both parents are working" syndrome whereas both parents don't spend any amount of quality time
with kids b/c they are too tired/busy, which is also something that more kids coming out of those decades experienced more than any others before them because of women's lib. These kids would have problems with authority b/c their parents haven't been around and they have had to be independant from such early ages that ANY kind of adult supervision is intolerable and certainly not wanted. The waiting in line goes back to the idea that they were never taught that they weren't the only ones in the world. I think most all kids tend to have an amazing creative streak which is never tapped into...even science/math require a certain level of creativity. Guilt discipline issue...most fathers aren't as scary as they were when we were growing up. Probably b/c their own fathers were scary and they are trying to move away from that. I would think most disciplinarian tecniques that worked great 30 years ago wouldn't be as great today. It sounds like a bunch of excuses for spoiled kids
to me. I think you can go through that list and see a little of everyone there. It's Lord of the Flies'ish to me. Who knows? It will be interesting to see how the world is changed by these indigo children 20 years from now, god willing, we are still around.

I couldn't have said it better and think she hit it the nail on the head. :grin:

Thanks, S.  :wink:

Nay

starfishfinder

Its a matter of faith just like it is a matter of faith and belief with the astral projection and obe's that every one on this site is trying to reach or has already reached. Believe what you will and it will shape/influence who you are.
If I would have known, I would have become a locksmith.  
                -Albert Einstein

Squirrelly

mactombs, your description of Emerald Children describes my personality! Woohoo!  :razz:

Stoner Shadow Wolf

there are two types of indigo children:
the awakened, and the normal human beings.

the normal unawakened indigo children are nothing special, though the possess the same capacity as the awakened children, they are just avarage schmoes.

indigo children are beings not of humanity, with human bodies, souls that are human for the first time ever, or only a few runs in human (re)incarnation.

decendants of star people, human incarnate, we are born enlightened, but raised to the opposites, raised by society and the media to be anything but what we truly are.

materialism has destroyed many a life, and continues to defeat many an indigo star child.

most of us may be from the star people, but most of us suppress ourselves for the 'better good' of civilization.  it is in this that we destroy ourselves both physically and psychically.

the way of the indigo mind works beyond science, things like proof mean little to nothing, for we know better than to hold ourselves back like that.

it's truly a shame that most of us continue to give up even after many lives as human, too many keep falling into society's traps.
you love me, you hate me, you envy me, you respect me for my thoughts, for i am my thoughts.

dark_dreams

Xyron: Ruby and Emerald children shall be next upon the planet. Ruby children will disrespect authority, seem selfish, dislike school, and exhibit anti-social behavior. Blessed be! Emerald children will seem shy and withdrawn, bullied, like cartoons, and excel in video games. Blessed be!

THAT SOUNDS SO MUCH LIKE ME

dark_dreams

Im so an Emerald Child

Greenrat

the whole indigo thing could be true, about a new consciousness of spirit dawning in man, - but that to me is just a byproduct of the civilisation we've become, and not about this "volunteeer soul" stuff...
if you think your special then you'll slowly become crazy and distant from society, and will be helping nothing and noone.
split your awareness between your heart and head.

Rob

I was, and still am, somewhat skeptical about the Indigo thing. From an intellectual viewpoint, its oh so easy to rationalise it away. But I am also curious and open minded to the possibility and try to get beyond simple "rational" explanations that best fit with my beliefs, and am always on the lookout to spot when my ego is getting puffed up (either through the "ooh I am special" route, or the "look at those silly children!! And look at the manipulative folks/idiots/naive channelers who are making ££ from this. I am so much more logical than they are" - VERY easy traps to fall into.......... .....). I mean yeah, there are certainly people out there jumping on the bandwagon, but dont throw the baby out with the bathwater, as they say.
So yeah, pls try not to be so quick to jump to conclusions without looking deeply into the subject matter first. I know it is very tempting and easy to do so. But when you do this you shortchange yourself of a possibly revealing source of info. And this, to someone who seeks for truth like me, is an unacceptable option!

So I decided to buy a book on Indigos, which I am still in the process of reading.
I was slightly suprised to find that the things being said were spot on, and could not be extended to everyone in my age group. Far from it, infact.
Sure, many of the things said can be extended to much of the spiritual community, such as you good folks, but what does that prove? Could mean the authors are just collecting the traits of spiritual people and writing them into a book. Or, it could mean that Indogos are those spiritual people are form much of the populations of these groups. You can argue both ways, but you cant come to any honest conclusions like this.
Anyway, I am still somewhat undecided. But I know that I am who I am and thats enough for me.
Pls keep an open mind folks......

Hey Greenrat:
Quoteif you think your special then you'll slowly become crazy and distant from society
EVERYONE is special!!!!!! And dont you forget it!!! lol  :grin:

Stoner:
Quotesouls that are human for the first time ever, or only a few runs in human (re)incarnation.
A suprisingly accurate statement, from my own perspective.
Yeah, easy to fall into traps, I am just dragging myself out a nasty one at the moment (your name sums up that "trap" quite nicely.....watch out for the green smelly stuff, it does you no good!!! You dont want to fall by the wayside again, do you?).

:wave:

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

andonitxo

Be careful, I knew once a girl who was stating she was an indigo child (and because of that she justified her bad behavior). I already thing she was stupid and not an indigo one.

I don't know much about this theme but I read some texts about a phenomenon called "ascension". It seems that the ruler of the solar system, the Sun (a kind of a great being in command of this little spot inside of the vast Universe) put a stronger energy netting around our planet which accelerated up our spiritual evolution thanks to a major energy flow from upwards.

This provoked that the new born ones came with a more cleaner and stronger aura. It seems it started up around the 60's-70's which gave way to the first more-ascended group of babies (not indigos yet). That coincides with the hippy movement of that time. So, for sure, the most of us are of that first "consignment".

The process went finner and the new children came more improved, the Indigos. It seems that from 2004 a new generation of children has started to come, those with a cleaned karma, completely pure, in order to raise this planet's octave.

chupacabra

person,

what did your father do or not do that would cause you to label him "weak"?
raised up like a welt on the skull of a mummy

El-Bortukali

or play the cmputer game,"Indigo Prophecy" its about an indigo child
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

kiwibonga

I don't really like this whole Indigo thing, because its only purpose seems to be for boasting about it on message boards. There's just nothing an Indigo child has that would make them better than anyone else. If anything it provides an excuse for the person's irritability and lack of social acceptance, much like hyperactivity disorders and autism.

Some kids don't get spanked enough, they're not special, just spoiled. No wonder they act like royalty, they never get any punishment besides being told "go to your room" (with your TV, computer, playstation, etc). With more and more people seeing hitting or punishing children as ethically wrong, we're on our way to many more cases of eccentric, irritable children who have trouble concentrating.

I'm not really an advocate of physical abuse, but no kid will respect authority unless they are shown authority. A spanking doesn't hurt (much) physically, and it is a valuable tool when used in moderation.

If your children have indigo symptoms, try to see first if it's not just that you've failed as a parent and are looking for excuses.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Nay

CFTraveler

QuoteI'm not really an advocate of physical abuse, but no kid will respect authority unless they are shown authority. A spanking doesn't hurt (much) physically, and it is a valuable tool when used in moderation.
Have you ever seen a person spank a kid that wasn't angry?

zyzyx

So, then Indigos are like lepers?

Rob

QuoteI'm not really an advocate of physical abuse, but no kid will respect authority unless they are shown authority. A spanking doesn't hurt (much) physically, and it is a valuable tool when used in moderation.

"Anyway, whats up with the "kids of today" eh? Parents dont spank them enough, thats what!" lol purleeeez!!!!
Seriously, I disagree completely, with all of your post infact. Tell me you dont know, thats fine, or tell me its a wide range of things related to the progress of society and technology, thats great, but to pin it to one single thing like parents not beating their children enough? Come on....
I only ever got smacked once or twice, not enough to hurt just enough for psycholoical effect, and I dont think it made me respect my parents, just taught me a little fear. If they had "spanked" me it would have ruined the close ties I had and have with them.
Besides, each child is different, and every one of us is special.

Lola, not seen the movie, but it would probably cause me to projectile vomit everywhere and put a pickaxe through my TV, so thats maybe a good thing!   :lol: Hollywood  :roll:

Rob
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

kiwibonga

It's a simplified view, perhaps, but the core idea remains the same -- people are pinning behavioral problems on medical disorders instead of simply observing that these problems can be attributed to a total lack of authority on the parents' side...

This whole "don't lay a hand on your kids" thing is rather recent too... It really comes as no surprise to me that disorders like ADD surfaced around the same time...

Name a kid that would rather work than play... It's really not difficult to put 2 and 2 together...

When I see the description of Indigo, Emerald and Ruby children, I can't help but wonder if it's actually serious... It's just so absurd...
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Rob

QuoteWhen I see the description of Indigo, Emerald and Ruby children, I can't help but wonder if it's actually serious... It's just so absurd...

Which is, I believe, the core issue here..

Bear in mind that OBE and many of the topics we talk about here, seem totally absurb to much the majority of the western world. Some of the things I have seen in life, if I were to tell most people, they'd think I had gone completely mad! So I cannot easily justify thinking along this line with any topic, nomatter how silly it might seem at first glance.