News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Shadows Of Reality

Previous topic - Next topic

PerversionOfEvil

Greetings members of the Astral Pulse.

The Shadows Of Reality is a meditation that has ties to gaming and Role Play.
It alone will not grant you access to perfect peace nor everlasting enlightenment, but can be a useful step along the way.
We begin with a basic set of definitions for the specific terms that relate to the SoR.

1.Higher Reality- This is the Earthly Realm.
2.Lower Reality- For true projectors of the Astral this is the subtle existence where your psyche manifests in the Lower form.
3.Avatar- This is who you are in the Lower Reality.  You are your Avatar's Higher Self, it is your Lower Self.
4.Host- All entities that you encounter in the Lower Reality, or, Shadow Plane, are classed under the Host.  The Host are extensions of your psyche manifest as personalities and life forms that you may ally with, fight against, or ignore, or any other variety of interactive activities.
5.Sanctum- The meditative region of your practice.  Your Tools are Visualization, Vocalization, Sensation, and Sentiment.  It is the portal that connects you to your Avatar.
6.Phantasy- This is the Shadow projected into the Higher Reality, through your imagination and faith.  It is limited to children's games, a sort of 'cowboys and indians' type of play, or action figures.  It can be useful.
7.Psiborg- This is your written word concerning your Shadow and also the Basis Of Existence that you draw from other subtle realities in the entertainment realms, primarily video games.  This is where the connection to Role Playing comes in, as you may utilize your Shadow while in a chat room, providing description and sound realism to the progression and evolution of your Avatar.
8.Shadow Of Reality- Your Avatar, Host, and Sanctum.

And so, you may arrange your Shadow in whatever way you see fit, yet I will stress that realism and faith are important to the progression.  You may establish the fantasy in a futuristic type of environment, or perhaps a prehistoric or anywhere along the lines in between.

You will notice that when you are talking to your Avatar it is like having a mental conversation with yourself. We theorize that the Avatar has had similar life experiences to what you have had, and expand on those experiences by saying that they were of corresponding energy value to those which have effected you on the Higher Plane.

The purpose?  It is testing your meditative abilities.  It is safe, clean, and very enjoyable.  But, if you say that your Avatar or anyone in the Host has a special power, then by all means make it as realistic as possible!  And when your Avatar meditates, you should meditate also in like manner, only with greater force.

As a side note, I find that having a goal in your meditation helps to solidify the meddy session, and give greater results.

I now seek feed back and if you have any questions on what is meant by any of this, then ask them and I will provide answers.
It is your destiny to die.- One man turns his back on the rising shadows to chase the falling sun, another man knows the day is dead and embraces the coming darkness.-