News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The beginning of a new journey...

Previous topic - Next topic

GroovyGoddess

For the past several years I have felt this deep emptiness and sadness in my soul. I felt worthless and that some part of my life was lacking completeness. I thought at first I that was just suffering from a bad case of depression. And then it just seemed to get worse and worse. I tried to combat the feelings of emptiness in every way I knew how, yet I felt I was swimming against the current. I was focused on external goals such as finding a career and making money. And I wanted everything to happen within a timeframe that I set for it. And when nothing materialized for me, I just grew more depressed and increasingly frustrated with myself. I was clinging tightly to a rock for dear life.

And then finally, after a vision that I had earlier this year, I started to let myself go. And when I did that it felt more right to me than anything has ever felt before. I can't even begin to explain it, but I feel so much more at peace now. I no longer define myself based on comparison or achievement, but instead appreciate just learning to be alive. I feel like I'm evolving to a whole new level and getting reacquainted with myself all over again. 

Yet at the same time, I'm still confused about a lot of things. There is so much that isn't clear to me yet and I just wish I had some guidance.

Has anyone else experienced a similar spiritual awakening? and if so it would be great if you could share it

Stookie

I had a so-called spiritual awakening similar to that. I had been depressed for years, constantly unhappy with my life situation. I didn't choose it, and I didn't think it was fair to me to deal with. I felt I had no control over what happened in my life and quit caring.

Then I met a group of punks, one of which gave me a copy of "Walden", and told me it would straighten my mind out. And it did. Thoreau explained in a wonderful way how to be still and appreciate what is around you now. You don't have to set out for great accomplishments to appreciate life - sometimes simplicity is the key to happiness.

I was totally changed after that book. I could appreciate what I refused to appreciate before. My perspective of the world was changed forever.

But then I needed more. And I searched and found new ways to change my perspective, and I changed again. Then again. And again.

Now I feel like a different person nearly everyday. At first it was a spiritual awakening, now it's normal and necessary. I find it's important to expect the unexpected, roll with the punches, and take time everyday to find the simplicity in life that's easily overlooked in modern society. Even after working 13 hours a day.

Alaskans

I love your signature starsdidntloveme, its very very true. People have no idea how much the 'supernormal' influences them, including entertainment and myth.

I had a similar first awakening. In the beginng there was only darkness, made worse by a spiritual experience I had when I was 5. Often times I felt empty. Eventually I came to a point where I knew if I died, I would either cease to exist or be very very weak. Thats when I decided to change everything about me. All my searching for answers was entirely on my own for a long time. Often in the middle of an answer I would become very depressed and distraught, thinking either it was the answer or I would never find the other half of the answer. I always beleived there is far more than what we know and see: just because you dont know of something doesnt mean its not there, still it didnt always comfort me.

Eventually I reached a point where BAM! the world opened up to me. Since then I've changed a hundred times, each time it seemed like the cosmos rearranged. During the big changes (other than the first) I would feel negative emotions, yet all the 'little' steps I felt very positive emotions, I think it is best to take small steps if possible. Many times I seem move forward 4 or 5 feet but only permanently move forward 1 foot.

Lately I've learned how to recognise fate, and that it has always been with me since I was born. Now all the negative experiences I've been through vanishes. Because I know that what I gained in the end was far greater than the pain I felt at the moment. I try to surrender myself to fate, and I know that no matter what happens it will always end out well, or a priceless lesson. I think letting yourself go was surrendering to fate, and the gentle guidence of God. You're very lucky to have been guided into that at the beginning of your journey.
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

*LightProtector*

hey dudes and gals

this year alone for no apparent reason i can think of apart from something spiritual i looked up Auras, then i started seeing them, now im here Cowinseadince? (i no its wrong ) ?
" Be Brave, Live Brave, Play Brave!"