Is the white light a trick to keep us reincarnating on prison planet earth?

Previous topic - Next topic

kuurt

There is this wistleblower on Youtube named Simon Parkes who has a lot of videos.  He talks about stuff like aliens, reptilians, and the Illuminati.  And in this video which I'm about to share he talks about how the earth is literally a prison planet.  He says that when you die your soul wants to go back to Source, but it can't because they (whoever they is) have surrounded the planet (in that dimension) with some kind of energetic force field.  A lot of people who have NDEs report seeing a light at the end of a tunnel and seeing their loved ones or Jesus or the Buddha (or whatever).  Simon says this is all a trick that they do to get our souls to come to them and if we do we will usually have to reincarnate on this planet again which is what they want.  They feed off of the fear and energy put out by humanity and that's why the want to keep us here - we're like batteries to them.  Simon says if we want to return to Source then you better not go to the light because it's a trick. 

I've read a lot about NDEs and life-between-life regressions, but this is the first time I've heard this theory.  While he might be wrong, I always try to keep an open mind.  This world is pretty screwed up, so it really wouldn't surprise me any if there are also beings in that dimension (or whatever you want to call it) that are holding us here and forcing us to reincarnate again and again on this planet. 

I thought it would be interesting to hear from people with astral projecting experience.  What do you think about this stuff?  Have you experienced a field that keeps you from going too far out from the planet?  I've heard that there might be holes in this force field, that it might not be a perfect field anymore.  And someone thought that it might depend upon your vibration as to whether you could go through it.  Someone else mentioned that it might be what is blocking our abilities like telepathy, and teleportation.  Even before I ever heard about this guy Simon, I have noticed from my flying lucid dream experiences that I do seem to be limited in how high I can go up.  Am I hitting this field?  I don't know.  What do you think?

Here's a link to the video.  Whether you watch the whole thing or not is up to you, I just want you to watch two spots where he briefly talks about this subject.  Starting from 1:11:37 - 1:12:55, and again at 1:54:18 onward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXznCEtY0rQ

Bluefirephoenix

No, the field is in his mind. I don't even have to be in an altered state to access anything. We manifest life because we are conscious, learning and interacting, but we choose how that manifestation happens. You are here because you want to be and you find it interesting.

But the physical boundery is just like a holodeck. You can access anything in reality, any person, or entity in any  time period or probability
if you know a bit of technique to get around the physical focus.

Volgerle

Simon Parkes is an interesting and eloquent speaker for sure. I've seen some of his interviews about his alien experiences.

Still, I would be cautious with all he says. He seems to somehow regurgitate all the memes that are out there. Not much new stuff.

This includes the prison planet and that infamous 'spiritual light conspiracy' which I find ridiculous.

This meme has even been a topic on Star Trek, believe it or not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw

:lol:

Greytraveller

Greetings all
I have not yet seen the video and will post back here again when I do see it.
In my various out of body experiences I have not encountered "The Light" (the light often mentioned by those who have had NDEs).  However I Have encountered various barriers and have also encountered hostile beings.
In addition I have a (healthy) suspicion about "The Light" as it seems like something that is Too good to be entirely true.
So I will try to approach Parkes' video with an open mind but I have a sneaking suspicion that there IS something accurate and true in Parkes' assertions.

Just saying  8-)
Grey

kuurt

Interesting video.  Notice that when the opening of the light closes it takes the shape of a reptilian eye.  Is that just a coincidence?  They say they like to hide the truth out in the open right in front of us, like in our movies. 

Seems like in the past I've also heard someone talk about beings that try to keep you from astral projecting.  Has anybody experience that?  Getting pushed back into your body or whatever?  I'm very inexperienced, but I have had an experience where I was trying to summon a spirit guide, and a being I assumed was a guide, asked me what I was doing there.  In a tone of voice that implied I shouldn't be there. 

Aquarius94N

sounds like Scientology.
they think you get sent to the moon and from there your soul gets put in a container and launched back to earth. usually the ocean. in which case you wander around until you find a women and then you become born again. blah blah blah.

HOWEVER

i do believe there is a great deception going on. as it must be, bc.. if they used brute force, they would easily be defeated (vibrate to a higher plane etc) so.. deception is their greatest and only tool at control because. we are inherit control of ourselves

Greytraveller

Greetings
I have finally gotten around to seeing the video. And so have come to the conclusion that Parkes is basically right.  :-o I don't want to sign on to everything that Parkes says so I will break it down into his 3 or 4 essential assertions.
Regarding an energy matrix surrounding the Earth ..... that HAS been reported by OBEers in various OBE accounts. If I remember any such OBE accounts or come across any new OBE accounts then I will posts a link here.
Regarding the energy matrix being a barrier to people who are having an OBE or NDE.... well that assertion is new to me.
Regarding the Earth being a prison planet..... I believe that Parkes was close but was actually off somewhat. As I believe that the Earth is really a Production planet. Production of what you might well ask. Well the production of Energy ! And more specifically human produced non-physical energy. This gets back to the concept of Loosh mentioned by Robert Monroe in one of his 3 books ("Far Journeys' I believe.)
Here I wish to stress that this is a personal belief and is not based on any of my many ethereal or astral OBEs. So I admit that I might be wrong about this. Yet I will repeat that I suspect that "The Light" (that light reported by so many NDEers) is actually too good to be entirely true. Maybe "The Light' Is entirely for real Yet I have always had serious doubts.
Anyways, there it is for what it is worth.

Thanx for reading.
Regards  8-)
Grey

dreamingod

QuoteIs the white light a trick to keep us reincarnating on prison planet earth?

White light is the inverse of Black light.

All colours are emanations of white/black light. All is one.

Are you referring to the still Black or White light experience?

[According to Walter Russell: author of The Secret Of Light

If so, then you are experiencing the pure Magnetic 'Light of Divine Mind/Soul' (your core self is invisible Consciousness)
which some people may express as 'unconditional love.'
This state is still, unbounded and thus undivided and uniform.
You will not experience any colour - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet (visible light spectrum)
because these are divided, refracted light (oscillating waves).

My experiences in the still White or Black Light state is complete awareness of self, a feeling of immense expansiveness and bliss.
You can remain in this relaxed state without any body awareness, as long as you allow, let go ....
As soon as you have any desire or will to experience an ego-body, or you have concerns & attachments relative to a material reality,
your mindscape will naturally reflect your will, beliefs and emotional-thought-patterns.

PRISON PLANET - Earth
Yes, Earth like any other reality systems (U-niverses) are "productions" of Mind/Consciousness/Soul (all metaphors).
Cinema productions explore a multitude of themes, ideas and personalities.
Many enjoy drama and variety.
Many are habitual and get stuck on recurring themes, memes, ideas and stories (You in VERSES).

As for myself, I'll be moving on to exploring more liberating themes after this thought-body cycle.
First I'll surrender all material attachments to just being (the Stillness)
until
boredom sets in and desire manifests once again ...

The Dream Of Life - Alan Watts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o

Walter Russell -

There is only ONE CAUSE, CONSCIOUSNESS/ SOUL - the still unconditioned, undivided Magnetic LIGHT.
Knowing, Divine, Magnetic Light of Mind/God/Source is the ONE CAUSE.
Mind is the only existent substance. Real.
The ONE substance of Mind is light. Consciousness/Mind is all that is. Invisible.
The U-niverse is a thought-wave U-niverse of your Mind idea, like a Cinema simulating your imagination.
All effects of MIND THINKING is but an illusion.
Creation is but an electric wave record of thoughts.

Your Soul is that desire manifested by Mind into the material image of your thinking.

This is the 'motion picture' universe of simulation and illusion which dramatizes Mind's idea of REALITY
by electrically projecting the thought-imaged-forms of Mind - Idea upon the imagined-screen of space (vacuum).

*** For any interested in Walter Russell's teachings:
Cosmology Of Walter Russell http://walter-russell.com/index.html
The University of Science and Philosophy http://www.philosophy.org/

-
edited to add link to: The Dream Of Life - Alan Watts

We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

no_leaf_clover

I had a long response typed up here but unfortunately I lost it from complications of having to post from this location through a proxy (I still think I triggered the server to blacklist my IP here because I loaded too many pages too quickly and the server interpreted it as a DDOS).

Instead of typing out another lengthy post I'll just say that while I have never met or spoken to Simon personally, I am friends with plenty of people who have, and have seen a lot of drama unfold around him that is characteristic of a wider situation going on within these "whistleblower" communities.  He claims to have been taught from a young age by reptilian and mantid ETs (who he describes as having little to no respect for human beings), and maintains connections with them.  Even if we take him on face value at that, it would already be reason enough to think twice about the things he says, just because the deceptive nature of these beings as he describes it.  He used to do "counseling" sessions over Skype up until within the last few months, and he charged enough money for them that if he did it 40 hours a week he'd be making over $100,000 a year.  There is also more to that story but a discussion about it on another forum led to Simon threatening that website with a lawsuit.

I was interested in Simon's info for a while, and took notes on it just as I have taken notes on the info from several other "whistleblowers."  I try to compare the info from different people when it overlaps, and see how consistent these testimonies are.  For whatever it's worth, Simon contradicts his own self on at least one point, in relation to CERN.  Sometimes he claims it's a portal for bringing evil entities onto the Earth, and in other places he suggests that CERN is a benefit in some way to Earth and a positive thing.

If anybody wants any more info on any of this then you can message me.  I just felt I had some responsibility to say something since I'm about 1 degree removed from this guy through several people.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?