News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Meditation experience( with binaural beats)

Previous topic - Next topic

awareness95

Hello guys , I would like to share with you my meditation experience.

I am meditating now for 2 months, but senses which I felt yesterday never appeared before...

Yesterday I was having difficult time to concentrate on my studies, so I decided to meditate. I lied down and turned on chakra balancing binaural beats.(  I was using this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5EsQZxem_4 )

At first, nothing strange happened , except the feelings on hands, which I had previously too. It seems to me , that my hands are not mine and not in the same position.

Later, when I focused on particular part of my body , it seemed to me that it is a little bit formless and it felt that I am lying not in the same position anymore. One more feeling that I had , was no gravity feeling, it felt like I am turning and later it got stronger.

When binaural beats frequency changed, at the same time I started to feel vibrations in my body. It was doing small turns in one side and another,fast. It's hard to describe but I think this thing called "vibrations".I was very excited my heart began to beat fast, however vibrations got even stronger.

I also at the same time was having "rapid eye movement".

I almost lost my attention on meditation , because I was too excited.. Anyway, during the last binaural beats frequency I got feeling of pressing on my forehead for about 10-15 sec.

The question is : Are those vibrations were the phase before leaving your body to AP or it was just the body cleaning itslef.
P.S After vibrations ended I tried to move my fingers but I understood that I am in my physical body.

Sorry for my English, I hope you will understand me . I would be grateful to hear your opinion. :)

Laurece

Thanks.  I'll try it.

Xanth