News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

its like manna from heaven

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakkso

Hello all,

If you were to gather cosmic energy from the heavens, and meditate constantly, how long would it be before changes in ones energy-body are to be subtlety felt? I've given some thought to this. and perhaps 80 grand cycles, of 12 cycles each. would be a good point to start.
Meditation with the visualization of ethereal cosmic energy entering as normal air does, once every grand cycle, would be one of the many methods that exits out there. I've also thought of using all my focus and senses in placing the visualized manna in my mouth or under my tongue, and putting all my focused intent in the flowing of it through all my physical circulatory body. lol

There are many breathing exercises out there, I just find myself closing my eyes easily when I start reading them  :-D

Any advice or details to include are welcome and apreciated. Thank you.

Xanth

I'm not entirely certain what you're talking about.   :-)

Stillwater

Hahaha. Ditto  :roll:

Maybe start with what a Grand Cycle is? I think you may be losing a lot of us with language that is not widely known.

And keep in mind, I am fairly initiate into studies of mystical yoga practices in several traditions, and you are throwing a few concepts at me I am not read up on.

I think the phrasing may just need a little adjustment. You might run into that special person who speaks this same language though, who knows!
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Xanth

Ok then!  I vote Stillwater takes this one from here on out!  :)

Kzaal

Well, I read somewhere that the energy a physical body (adult) can manipulate is about 12-15% of efficiency.
Now, cycles, grand cycles I have no idea what you mean by that, maybe 12 months = 1 cycle? and a 1 year = grand cycle?
If you would want to feel physical effects about energy it doesn't take much, maybe a year or two until you start noticing that you can use energy for your personal healing or the one of someone else.
If you would be an astral being, the energy required would be very little to feel or have body changes (astral manifestation changes). Because you would be surrounded by the energy.
I don't think that a physical being can change his body/appearance through energy works, but it's not impossible...
I think it's just about world wide dedication for that kind of talk, people would need to be devoted spiritualists or in complete meditation/harmony before a small manifestation could be noticed.
Energy flowing through your body and felt is not uncommon tho and can be achieved with just a small dedication.
To get to the higher vibrations/energy flow you'd need to raise your efficiency until you can understand the energy itself.
A little like the Qi gong master who light papers on fire for example...

I've wrote down my thoughts about this one on another thread and to be honest, I'm pretty sure that if everyone would put their mind into it, eventually someone would be able to levitate (true levitation I'm talking now, not tricks like magicians with optic illusions).
It would require lots of people gathering the energy and probably directing it toward someone.

And yeah even a few hundreds people who "think" they can manipulate energy, like those people who were saying they could do an energy shield to push back someone attacking them wouldn't be enough... (as seen in the video, the guy run right in the face of that woman [completely acted of course]).
Those videos are mostly trolling around to make it viral.
But if instead they would meditated daily and one day understood that they don't "think" they can manipulate energy and instead, they know they can. If everyone does that then yes, there's a small chance that the energy fluctuates and the people evolve around new ways to use the energy...

But that's a very low chance, and my probability mind which keeps analyzing everything tells me that even if the whole population on earth would do that... There might be like at best 1-2% that it works... Only reason being, not enough people would truly believe it. If it was the case then I'd say that's a 50-100% chance, if 100% people are dedicated for between 10 years and 80...

Just a theory tho.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Rakkso

Apologizes for my slow responde, I've been busy with some things.

Quote from: Stillwater on March 15, 2015, 04:10:18
Hahaha. Ditto  :roll:

Maybe start with what a Grand Cycle is? I think you may be losing a lot of us with language that is not widely known.

And keep in mind, I am fairly initiate into studies of mystical yoga practices in several traditions, and you are throwing a few concepts at me I am not read up on.

I think the phrasing may just need a little adjustment. You might run into that special person who speaks this same language though, who knows!

1.- The composition of two lesser cycles. These last twelve cycles each.
2.- I apologize, I just try to wide the expressions of my thoughts more openly so as not to be clearly related to something in someway to anybody. lol
3.- I re-read it again, and think its fine. However, some could say all this relates the ended and polished practice of prana and meditations. But honestly I dont know much in that context.

Quote from: Xanth on March 15, 2015, 04:28:08
Ok then!  I vote Stillwater takes this one from here on out!  :)
I'll certainly seek this out. Even though right now I dont understand. lol

Quote from: Kzaal on March 15, 2015, 06:48:15
1.- Well, I read somewhere that the energy a physical body (adult) can manipulate is about 12-15% of efficiency.
2.- Now, cycles, grand cycles I have no idea what you mean by that, maybe 12 months = 1 cycle? and a 1 year = grand cycle?
3.- If you would want to feel physical effects about energy it doesn't take much, maybe a year or two until you start noticing that you can use energy for your personal healing or the one of someone else.
If you would be an astral being, the energy required would be very little to feel or have body changes (astral manifestation changes). Because you would be surrounded by the energy.
4.- I don't think that a physical being can change his body/appearance through energy works, but it's not impossible...
I think it's just about world wide dedication for that kind of talk, people would need to be devoted spiritualists or in complete meditation/harmony before a small manifestation could be noticed.
Energy flowing through your body and felt is not uncommon tho and can be achieved with just a small dedication.
To get to the higher vibrations/energy flow you'd need to raise your efficiency until you can understand the energy itself.
A little like the Qi gong master who light papers on fire for example...

5.- I've wrote down my thoughts about this one on another thread and to be honest, I'm pretty sure that if everyone would put their mind into it, eventually someone would be able to levitate (true levitation I'm talking now, not tricks like magicians with optic illusions).
It would require lots of people gathering the energy and probably directing it toward someone.

6.- And yeah even a few hundreds people who "think" they can manipulate energy, like those people who were saying they could do an energy shield to push back someone attacking them wouldn't be enough... (as seen in the video, the guy run right in the face of that woman [completely acted of course]).
Those videos are mostly trolling around to make it viral.
But if instead they would meditated daily and one day understood that they don't "think" they can manipulate energy and instead, they know they can. If everyone does that then yes, there's a small chance that the energy fluctuates and the people evolve around new ways to use the energy...

7.- But that's a very low chance, and my probability mind which keeps analyzing everything tells me that even if the whole population on earth would do that... There might be like at best 1-2% that it works... Only reason being, not enough people would truly believe it. If it was the case then I'd say that's a 50-100% chance, if 100% people are dedicated for between 10 years and 80...

Just a theory tho.

1.- Yes, as as healing way it works just as it should. 14% was in the same scientific paper I read. However, I suppose steady incrementation of this should make the organisms in charge in ones body to slowly and concistently evolve.
2.- Yes, 12 months are a lesser cycle, just as pair of these would be the begenning of a Grand one, or 1 year, that is correct. it's so much fun to write contradictions. lol
3.- I see, I didn't know that. However I still wonder if perhaps the power of that energy field around you diminishes with time, if no more cosmic energy is applied the astral body.
4.- practice and true commitment.
5.- Makes me think of DBZ and how the fly lol
6.- I've seen a buddhist monk do these things, in a video of course. seems very possible if you know how actually.
7.- I'm sure those with solid bases for faith will have no problem. I cant but try.

Thank you all for your words.

Stillwater

Quote1.- The composition of two lesser cycles. These last twelve cycles each.

Lol, I think I need to further clarify then.

I asked what a "great cycle" might be- you defined it to be... 2 lesser cycles, or 24 cycles total. That would be well and good, if we knew what a cycle consisted in?

This highlights the problem we are having fairly well- the language of mysticism is not standardized. And there are dozens of traditions, no less. You can't expect people to know the same terms you have learned. In order to have discussions, we need unfortunately to reduce things to least common denominator language. Can't say cycle- have to say "breath", or "day", or "heart beat"- whichever of these cycle might refer to, for example.

If this was a forum that focused on the Daoist mystical tradition, for instance, you could go saying things like "lesser meridian", "secondary orbit", etc, and people would know what you meant, because they were immersed in it. The only common language we have here mostly deals with projection experiences, and we are somehow up to our eyeballs even standardizing that language, lol...

Hope that clears up the confusion! :wink:
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Rakkso

:-)
Quote from: Stillwater on March 17, 2015, 03:36:26
This highlights the problem we are having fairly well- the language of mysticism is not standardized. And there are dozens of traditions, no less. You can't expect people to know the same terms you have learned. In order to have discussions, we need unfortunately to reduce things to least common denominator language. Can't say cycle- have to say "breath", or "day", or "heart beat"- whichever of these cycle might refer to, for example.

Hope that clears up the confusion! :wink:

Thank you very much for the statement, I honestly didn't know that, I've been subjected to relying in my own interpretations many readed books at the same time, and parallel work to know in truth this things. I just thought everyone did the same, but then, that's what guides are for, I just never had one, exept God, only after the realization came to me, alone, and through the study of many different topic subjects, talking bout the same things in different lenguages, finally came I, to see.

The last of lenguages that came to my view and realization, that also teached these things was the astral one. I felt so dumb for all this years of having it right there. lol  :-D

Only after that came I to realize all things, even this place I entered as a kid looking for answers to my dreams. I can't but express my most honest and sincere thank you for the few who do take the time to impart these things here.  :-)